BY CHAPSTICK

Skin Protectant / Sunscreen. In Ultra SPF 30 in a great lemon-lime flavor Moisturizing Lip Balm Provides year-round protection from the sun s damaging UVA/UVB rays Seals in Moisture for Softer, Healthier lips Includes Aloe and vitamin E Relieves & Prevents Dry Chapped Lips ; see more...

• How lasting is this lip balm? How often do you have to reapply to...3 Answers
  • Hi, this Chapstick has a particular flavor? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?! I've tried Walmart and target but no luck 4 Answers
ChapStick® Ultra Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Lip Balm
  • "You can never go wrong with lipbalm...I love love loveee chapstick is my everyday all day product super love it! " in 3 reviews
  • "This Product did exactly what it had promised but I am not a huge fan of the flavor." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Chapstick!" in 1 review
  • "i Love chapsticks there easy to carry around and do alot of other Things.In my opinion i feel like this chapstic is not like the others." in 1 review
  • "I am a lip balm addict but through the trends, Chapstick has remained a constant." in 1 review
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Chapstick brand is a classic in my world, and I love that this specific product has SPF in it. Most chapsticks don’t so it’s a huge plus to have protection in my lip balm. This smells decent/not too harsh, and the price point is good as well. I don’t constantly reach for this, but it’s nice to have when you’ll be outside. It also applies smoothly and effectively.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I love getting to use my favorite Chapstick brand that also has sunscreen in it. My lips are protected when I’m in the sun and this goes on easily not leaving any kind of film on my lips. The price is great for a Chapstick that has sunscreen in it. I would buy it again and definitely is something I keep in my swim bag.
Chai A.
Tampa
I use this every day during the day & it keeps my lips hydrated especially in this cold weather! I buy always a pack to have a backup lolChapStick® Original Skin Protectant with Bonus Aloha Coconut Sunscreen SPF 12 4 ct Sticks
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
This product is my summer holy Grail and protects my lips %100 from damaging effect of sun. When I go to pool or beach this is always something I use and take with me. The best part is you don't really have to apply it 50 times just couple times getting in and out of water. Thumbs way up👍👍
Isabella B.
This is one of the best chapsticks I’ve used and for some reason i feel like the added sunscreen makes it feel even more moisturizing. I also like that it has sunscreen in it because if you have ever gotten sunburnt lips it hurts so badly and so having sunscreen in it makes it even better
Jessi A.
aurora
I use this product after I have completed my face makeup to prep my lips for liner and gloss or lipstick. It hydrated them so when I apply the liner it is smooth and easy to go on. It also helps with certain dryer lip sticks to make my lips still feel moisturized!
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
ChapStick will always be my go to brand for dry chapped lips. They are cheap, convenient and they work well. They also provide a skin protectant from sun rays. I do like other brands like burtsbees but for the same quality at a lower price I will just stick with my chapstick.
Jamie H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I don’t know what it is about these products from Chapstick, but I feel like they make my lips more dehydrated overtime. I’m not sure if it’s just adding a waxy finish to my lips for the appearance of hydration or what, but I found this to be a total waste of money
Marcia S.
Racine
My husband and I both use for sun protection purposes. It works well for us, but I think I prefer a lightly tinted chap because the texture makes it tricky to wear with another gloss or lip color product. It works very well for hubby who obviously wears it alone.
Taylor B.
West Milford, WV
I got this product because I had heard about lips getting burnt in the sun. While I didn’t have that problem when wearing this product I wasn’t impressed by the smell. It was also hard not to get that sunscreen taste. I only wear this when in the direct sun.
Jessica M.
York, PA
Does this taste like sunscreen?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Where can I find this?! I've tried Walmart and target but no luck
Patti L.
Brooklyn, NY
How lasting is this lip balm? How often do you have to reapply to make sure your lips are protected from the sun? Is it moisturizing?
Amy C.
Does this work as it says? I get cold sores if spf chapsticks don't actually work in the sun.
Sondra G.
West Haven, CT
Does this product actually help? And how long does it lasts?