ChapStick® Ultra Shimmer Sparkling Citrus uploaded by jana s.ChapStick® Ultra Shimmer Sparkling Citrus uploaded by Amber D.ChapStick® Ultra Shimmer Sparkling Citrus uploaded by Renee J.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gives lips a radiant shine. Provides just the right accent for beautiful, healthy looking lips. Never let your lips go naked. Wear ChapStick every day for the moisture, softness and protection your lips need to feel healthy and comfortable. So what ChapStick are you in the mood to put on today? ChapStick Ultra Shimmer has a smooth formulation that: gives your lips a radiant shine; provides just the right accent for beautiful, healthy looking lips; maintains the moisture balance in your lips. So you get healthy looking and feeling lips every time you put it on. Never let your lips go naked. Always wear ChapStick.

ChapStick® Ultra Shimmer Sparkling Citrus
  • "ok. so this product is amazing. it is so helpful for your chapped lips, and its pretty. it has nice packaging. it is super easy to apply and use with your lips. you can buy this product at Walmart, target, CVS. I do recommend this product to others." in 76 reviews
  • "So good you almost want to eat it!!! But don't!! (: Sincreant and smooth and especially hydrating! Very affordable! Might need to reapply every couple hours. I use Chapstick ALOT! So I am very familiar with the brand. Definitely recommend to others." in 42 reviews
jessica c.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE THIS CHAPSTICK!!! It smells amazing, and it is one of my favorites. I have been using chapsticks for a long time, and they never fail to satisfy me. I would definitely recommend to a friend, and I would buy this over and over again!
Diana N.
west milford, NJ
If you are a person that uses a lot of chapstick this is definitely one you should try out. It works really well to repair chapped lips and helps to prevent further chapped lips problems. Another plus is the shimmer accent, it isn't too much glitter for it to look bad it gives the lips a nice shimmer.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
Like smelling the flavor  ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Candy Cane because I really love peppermint relaxes me and reminds me of Christmas and happiness bought it in cvs and saw in other places good price comes in a pack of three if I see it again gonna buy more definitely but it again
Debbie S.
Glendale, NY
Love Chapstick brand as the original fix for chapped lips. Always inexpensive and found anywhere you go. Iv tried many kinds but loved the sparkly this item had. Iv always been big on simple lips and Chapstick brand is my go to. Recommend to anyone and everyone.
Melissa H.
I love it so far! Love the shimmer & taste (seeing as it goes on my lips!) it's also cheaper than the shimmer berry Chapstick to help deciding on which to buy. It's shimmery yet natural at the same time as an "everyday" hydrate and shine!!
Rhiannon P.
The shimmer sparkling citrus is less of a chapstick for me than a lip balm. It’s not as hydrating - probably due to the shimmer. It’s a lot less drying that a shiny gloss, though, so worth it if you need a little moisture and shine.
Yolanda Q.
La Habra, CA
I loved this one on my lips. I am a huge fan of chapstick, especially because I get such chapped lips! And the citrus in this gave me a waking up feeling on my lips! It was easy to apply, and definitely over met my expectations! I would definitely recommend it!
Nicholas N.
Edmond
I️ enjoyed this cute, easy to apply product more than I️ guessed I️ would. The cute shimmer made it easy to use with a lot of looks, and the moisture it brings to my lips is to die for. I️ would buy it again, hands down
AndreaMaria C.
Iowa
Soft and creamy. Long lasting and a good amount in the tube. Could improve on smell. There isn’t really anything bad about this product. I would recommend to anyone even if the have sensitive lips.