ChapStick® Ultra Shimmer Radiant Dew uploaded by Victoria S.

BY CHAPSTICK

diana r.
diana r.
Jamestown, RI
This lip balm is great, and I am always looking for deals, this lip balm is all-natural, and gives a nice tingly sensation from the peppermint oil. There is a reason that this product has been around and popular for so long; simply put, it works. It keeps my lips soft, even in the middle of winter. I have noticed that it feels light on my lips; I like to feel it so I know I actually have product on my lips, so I tend to run it over my lips a few times. It lasts an hour or so once applied, but the four-pack I ordered will last me a year or more! :)
neisha g.
neisha g.
Charlotte, NC
There are days where I do not feel like wearing lipstick but still want my lips to look made up. That's when I grab for this. It gives my lips a nice natural sheen and it really softens them up. It smells and tastes pleasant enough (like a honey dew). My only complaint is they used to have it in stores in a standard chapstick tube in grocery stores and now I can't find it anywhere anymore except on here. Glad I found it.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
Chapstick is my go to for my lips. I have a tube of chapstick in my purse at all times. I have back up chapstick in my makeup drawer. When Christmas time is here they bring out so many flavors, peppermint is one of my favorites. I stock up at Christmas and anytime I see my favorite flavors. I wear under my lipstick and on top and reapply continuously.
Livia H.
Livia H.
Ooltewah, TN
I'm sorry not a big Chapstick fan. It's basically Vaseline with flavor. I have major lip issues during winter months and this product does not provide nourishment and moisture support that my lips need. I spent about $100 on different types of this product and settled with Sugar by fresh. Spend $25 once a year on it and my lips are perfect.
Carol F.
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
This adds a soft glow to my lips. My lips do not become chapped when using. This is great also if removing from the stick and placing in a container and then adding a favorite lip stick color to give a hint of your favorite lip stick. The price has always seemed to me that it was inexpensive for a lot of benefits it gives.
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Mobile, AL
I love this product! I alway have chapped lips, especially in the winter time. And, literally, nothing works as good a ChapStick. Not that they've added shimmer and colors to their brand, I love them even more. Not as showy as lipstick, it adds just a touch of color, making my beauty routine easy and my lips soft.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
This product rubbed me the wrong way. It does moisturize the lips which is what a chapstick is for the the " shimmer in it is very noticeable to be. I can feel it when i move my lips to talk or rub them together when applying. I think the look is very pretty but it's not practical for every day use.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love chapstick ultra shimmer radiant dew because it keeps my lips soft and smooth. it sells for a great value and reasonable price. this chapstick comes in a nice package. it is easy to apply and long lasting. i would definitely buy this again and would recommend to others.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Lakeland, FL
I have been using chapstick for most of my life. I have really dry lips so this is a must in my daily routine. I carry one in my purse and keep one at my house so I'm never without it. This product goes on smooth and lasts all day. I will continue to purchase this product.
Sonya R.
Sonya R.
Not a big fan, the product seems to be too thick, like wax. I feel like it does not serve its purpose of hydrating my lips and making them look moisturized. When I put it on my lips, it made me look dehydrated and did not melt very well. I did throw it in the trash.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
It's -23 here in Minnesota. I get badly chapped lips. How does this product work for any of by below zero beauty lovers? Thanks for your feedback.