ChapStick® Ultra Shimmer Radiant Dew uploaded by Victoria S.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ChapStick® Ultra Shimmer Radiant Dew
  • "Its shimmery its really soft i love the scent my lips get dry a lot so the money is worth it i love this!!!!!!" in 48 reviews
  • "Really good for that extra glow but also it's very hydrating for when you have just the worst dry lips!" in 21 reviews
Emerald S.
ford
Very pretty makes my lips so smooth and soft or so my boyfriend has said lol you
Can find it at any local drug store or walmart there about 2$ very good deal gotta keep your lips healthy.
neisha g.
Charlotte, NC
There are days where I do not feel like wearing lipstick but still want my lips to look made up. That's when I grab for this. It gives my lips a nice natural sheen and it really softens them up. It smells and tastes pleasant enough (like a honey dew). My only complaint is they used to have it in stores in a standard chapstick tube in grocery stores and now I can't find it anywhere anymore except on here. Glad I found it.
Tessa O.
Grandview
Living in the Midwest (Iowa in particular) you never know what kind of weather to expect! So I always make sure to have Chapstick in my vehicle and my purse at all times because my lips are CONTANTLY dry/chapped! This product is amazing and always ensures my lips will be smooth and healthy!
Magan A.
National City, CA
This product is pretty common and can be found at Walmart, Target, grocery stores, and any drugstore. This chap stick is nice and glides on smooth. However I found it wasn't very hydrating. Also since there is some sparkles/glitter in it, if you have some slight facial hair aka a stache of some sort it drawls attention to it. Not something you want people looking at.
Doris H.
This product keeps my lips soft and hydrated. I like it because it makes my lips "kissable". It goes on lightly, so you don't need to put on a lot. It is long lasting and easy to use/apply. It makes my lips look really good and I'd recommend this to others.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I don't usually use the Chapstick brand, but this product was a good one. I picked it up at my Wallgreesns in the summer and after applying it I had a fresh feeling on my lips. The packaging was nicer than the other chapsticks for sale. I might skip out on this purchase again but in a pinch for a moisturizer for the lips I would definitely repurchase this item.
Gianni A.
ChapStick is very affordable and you can find them practically everywhere. They eat the job done but I always find myself having to reapply a lot. The flavors can also be a hit or miss. It's great that they're cheap because I lose so many of them
Amber N.
Franklin
At work I tend to lick my lips a lot... (not sure why? Unless I'm just in complete focus mode). My lips tend to get dry bc of this. I always turn to chapstick ultra radiant dew. Lightweight leaving the lips feeling moisturized and insanely soft. I use this product more so in the winter months but use all year round. Love this product!
Blayne🌸 M.
Morganfield, KY
Loved this flavor of chapstick! I went back to the store and bought 2 more tubes. It provides just the perfect amount of shimmer, not too over the top. Definitely one I will keep in my purse. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I gave 4/5 stars because it is hard to find around the area I'm from
Julia V.
Lexington
Ohh chapstick shimmer. This is great for when you need to look fancy but not to fancy  use this for a family dinner or the first day of school and it moistureizes and makes your lips look great . I personally wear this every day and you should to. I love chapstick shimmer so much I always carry It around
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
It's -23 here in Minnesota. I get badly chapped lips. How does this product work for any of by below zero beauty lovers? Thanks for your feedback.