ChapStick® Ultra Moisture Daytime formula uploaded by Jimena B.

BY CHAPSTICK

Paola A.
Peyton, CO
I have semi sensitive lips, hence I can only use a certain amount of products without getting a reaction. I did my like the regular chapsticks because they tend to not moisturize or soothe my lips at all. I tend to have easily dried lips. I saw this in the store so I opt to try it since it did mention ultra moisture in hopes that it will solve my lip dryness. This product did work, it did make my lips moisturized, but once the product was gone I noticed that my lips felt even drier than usual. It's a good quick solution but not really something I would keep using for the long run.
jessica v.
Forest Hills, NY
Unfortunately, I've always had a problem with dry chapped lips since I could remember. I've tried numerous products both pricey and regular over the counter products. Chapstick still to this day is my go to brand. Always has been a reliable brand. I use this particular product over my lipstick to keep my lips smooth. I just keep it in my pocket and apply when needed. Doesn't last as long as some other thicker products but does the job and for a good price.
Gracely B.
I love having soft lips so trying this was a definite must. I bought this at my local Walgreens and it wasn't pricey but I expected more out of this product. It wasn't what I expected but it wasn't bad. I had to keep reapplying and it doesn't last very long which is the reason I'm disappointed but overall I will give this product a 4.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
Chapstick is awesome. It's my go to brand for protecting my lips from the winter weather. I enjoy the fact that it goes on easy and stays on with normal use. I find it to be the best product of it's kind.
Pros: Goes on smooth and feels silky. Keeps my lips moisturized.
Cons: None that I can think of.
Will buy again and again.
Sabrina Z.
Watervliet, MI
I can honestly say that the original chapstick does just as well of a job, and there is no sense in paying the extra money for this product that does the same thing, , repeat user as iv epurchaces this a couple of times to give it a fair chance and I don't necessarily notice the difference between this and the original .
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN
Chapstick has always been my favorite brand of lip moisturizer and the prices are usually the best. I end up losing half the tubes I buy in purses, car cushions, etc so I don't even bother with the more expensive brands. This one moisturizes well like it says and I can definitely tell the difference when I'm wearing it.
Louise A.
I always have dry lips, it's inevitable. Chapstick is something that I always like to have on hand so I can keep my lips from looking a mess. It's generally long lasting, though I feel it does rub off after a few hours of wear. I would recommend it for someone that is ready to reapply throughout the day.
K F.
Whether I'm at work, going out with friends, traveling or headed out for a hike, I always have a Chapstick on hand. I think I've tried almost every type but ultra moisture is my favorite. It moisturizers without the medicated taste and smell of some other brands and an application lady's for hours!
Lucy W.
Claremont, CA
I used this all the time when I was younger, especially during the cold NYC winters. It worked especially well and although is not the most beautiful of packaging, does the job. When I used it my lips would never crack or bleed and would even be soft, something unheard of for me in the winter.
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA
I dont have chronic chapped lips, so the regu;ar basic Chapstick work for me. This is still a very effetive product, especially for more sensitive lips that need to use t more regularly than I do. If you oly have occasional dry lips, the original Chapstick will do for a cheaper price.