ChapStick® Ultra Moisture Daytime uploaded by Jimena B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Adds a healthy looking shine
  • Contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera
  • SPF 15

Ultra moisture Chapstick softens and adds shine to lips using 7 different moisturizers while protecting your lips with SPF 15

ChapStick® Ultra Moisture Daytime
  • "I love this Chapstick! It is really great on dry lips and moisturizing very very fast! Love it !" in 116 reviews
Joy J.
Honolulu
Love how cheap this is for a pack of 3. The only downside is the package it came in was a little open. The chapstick inside the package still had the protective seal. So all is well. Strawberry is my favorite chapstick and will reorder more in the future.
tiffany t.
charlotte
i’ve only been able to find this once but when I did it was so amazing and made my lips feel so good and it was cheap it definitely let my expectations and I really really recommend this I will definitely buy again if I find it
Morzina S.
BUFFALO
If you have dry chapped lips then this is the product for you! It comes in s regular little package and it’s long lasting. It’s Alonso affordable and a good value. I definitely recommend to others!
Courtney H.
Lutz, FL
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use on my lips. This product worked for a while but eventually I had to look for something else. It doesn't provide long lasting protection so I noticed I had to reapply multiple times throughout the day. My lips weren't getting the moisture they needed from this chapstick.
Sarita J.
Brooklyn, NY
I picked this up by accident while in the pharmacy and what a beautiful mistake. I’ve purchased it several times since. It exceeded my expectations. The texture threw me off a bit and was a bit messy to use at first. But once I got control of it I fell in love! Would definitely recommend
Sierra R.
Pekin
This chapstick wasn’t bad. I purchased it at a very affordable price during the winter hoping it would keep my lips moisturized, however it didn’t. It was a good value. I had high expectations for the product. I probably would not buy it again because it didn’t work the way I expected.
Cherie W.
Memphis
I keep this one on me at all time. Use it through out the day to keep my lips from drying out. Excellent quality as always. Will continue to use this and the price couldn't be better. Keep up the great work my lips love you and I know other lips in the world are thanking you too
Margaret P.
I quite enjoy this product. It is moisturizing and doesnt feel overly thick on my lips. It absolutely saved me when I was sick because my lips were super chapped and thinner balms were just disappearing on me. Not this one. Even mouth breathing for a few hours and chugging water kept this on and helping my ravaged lips. Big fan.
Ashley W.
Concord, NC
I am not a fan of the packaging for this product as it isn't as convenient as normal tube shapes. The product s not long lasting at all and it doesn't have a pleasant odor. It didn't moisturize my lips as I had hoped.
Sasha P.
Kaneohe, HI
Picked this up when my lips were pretty dry, it was nice and relieving.. gave my lips some moisture so it definitely did what expected, not too bad in price. I didn’t use it up yet, so it’s affordable.