ChapStick® True Shimmer Tropical uploaded by Samantha S.ChapStick® True Shimmer Tropical uploaded by Shalynn P.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ChapStick® True Shimmer Tropical
  • "I live in Florida and its HOT during the summer. When I am out in the sun swimming or doing anything my lips tend to dry out and crack open and bleed. I use this brand with the shimmer because not only does it help heal my lips but its cute as well with the shimmering effect!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love these Chapstick shimmer lip balms! They come in so many different flavors and are very moisturizing " in 30 reviews
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I use ChapStick fairly often, the True Shimmer was something that I felt like would become a new favorite. The first time I used it, it was a bit harder to apply then the original ChapStick, I thought nothing of it because it wasn’t something I thought of as a “game changer”. The true shimmer didn’t feel too moisturizing but it had a beautiful finish. I would use again but not for the purpose of getting moisturized lips.
🖤 I.
San Benito
I really really love this product! I love anything that hydrates my lips because they get dry really quick! It’s super long lasting and I love that it has a little shimmer. Just in case you don’t feel like adding a color on top. You have that little glitter in there already!
Megan G.
North bend, OR
This is a great simple Chapstick. It has just a little bit of Shimmer to make it look better then just a regular Chapstick. I love how it feels non-sticky on the lips and is very moisturizing. This is definitely a Chapstick that I repurchased whenever I run out
Hailey M.
Pittsburgh
Honestly, this product doesn’t really help my chapped lips. It just sits in my cracked, dry lips and looks strange and clumpy. I only used it once and wiped off. Big waste of time and money, would not recommend to people with actual chapped lips.
Risha S.
Waterbury, CT
I rated this product two stars because the shimmer aspect doesn’t look good in my opinion! It makes your lips look icy and whites out. But I do have to say besides that it’s an okay product but I prefer the traditional style and flavors.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Since I find regular chapstick boring, I absolutely love this shimmer chapstick! Apply some lips stain or liner and add the shimmer chapstick and you have a look! Just try not to lick it all off since it is pretty darn yummy!
payton h.
this product was pretty good. it wasn’t the best . it had very nice packaging. it was very easy to apply and use and very soft on the lips. it’s not as long lasting as i expected to be. i would 8/10 recommend this. thank you for your insight!
nelly A.
MADISON HEIGHTS
It was little bit sticky but had the natural soft touch that can keep your lips moisturizer for all day but the product was little bit thin so i broke it 😩but it was good and i was happy
Samantha K.
Sparks , NV
This I love using when I need a little shimmer to my lips but I am not wearing makeup for a day and don’t want to wear lipstick! It is so great and really nourishes my lips with an added sparkle for fun!
Juanita S.
I absolutely loved Chapstick true Shimmer. It made my lips feel smooth and soft, have shimmer to it but not to sparkly. It was so easy to put on, it twist up. Is a great price for how well it made my lips feel so soft. I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
On a scale of 1-10, how much is it shiny?
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
How much does it shimmer? Does it look more natural or like a 12 yr old ?
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Is it very shiny?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the original chapsticks? I love chapsticks and have recently used the eos but it is not compact enough to fit into my pocket.