ChapStick® True Shimmer Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha S.ChapStick® True Shimmer Lip Balm uploaded by Shalynn P.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much does it shimmer? Does it look more natural or like a 12 ...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, how much is it shiny?3 Answers
  • Is it very shiny?2 Answers
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I use ChapStick fairly often, the True Shimmer was something that I felt like would become a new favorite. The first time I used it, it was a bit harder to apply then the original ChapStick, I thought nothing of it because it wasn’t something I thought of as a “game changer”. The true shimmer didn’t feel too moisturizing but it had a beautiful finish. I would use again but not for the purpose of getting moisturized lips.
🖤 I.
San Benito
I really really love this product! I love anything that hydrates my lips because they get dry really quick! It’s super long lasting and I love that it has a little shimmer. Just in case you don’t feel like adding a color on top. You have that little glitter in there already!
Andrea H.
Kingsville, OH
Love this product.  Made my lips feel great and added just a subtle shimmer.  Didnt feel too waxy like most products for chapped lips.  I felt it was hydrating.  It exveeded my expectations for this product.  I would recommend this to other people.
McKenzie N.
St George, UT
I do not like this product. While it seems like my lips are moisturized after application, less than 30 minutes later they feel chapped again and I have to reapply. The shimmer also does not stay on well, and comes off onto water bottles hours after it has been applied. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Rachel P.
Vanderbilt
I love using this product! When my lips are so chapped this helps re-hydrate them and gives them a hint of shine. My lips feel silky smooth. I love the price its great for a person on a budget. What is even better these are carried almost everywhere.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
I love this! It adds the perfect amount of sparkle! It smells great and it glides on! It doesn’t feel sticky or gooey, and you can find it in almost every store! It’s pretty on its own, and it looks cute on top of a lip color to give it some shimmer!
miranda b.
victoria ,Tx
I love this chapstick it’s gives you a little something extra which is always nice and softens up your lips really nice!!!! I love the packaging for this product it is simply amazing I would recommend this to everyone go out and get u some chapstick
Hailey M.
Pittsburgh
Honestly, this product doesn’t really help my chapped lips. It just sits in my cracked, dry lips and looks strange and clumpy. I only used it once and wiped off. Big waste of time and money, would not recommend to people with actual chapped lips.
Risha S.
I rated this product two stars because the shimmer aspect doesn’t look good in my opinion! It makes your lips look icy and whites out. But I do have to say besides that it’s an okay product but I prefer the traditional style and flavors.
Heather B.
Simon
Always a MUST for the autumn & winter months here in WV! These flavored ones are truly the best! Readily have several on hand, pocket, purse, coat, & home. I have used this lip balm all my life & will religiously continue to do so! #1
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
On a scale of 1-10, how much is it shiny?
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
How much does it shimmer? Does it look more natural or like a 12 yr old ?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
Is it very shiny?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the original chapsticks? I love chapsticks and have recently used the eos but it is not compact enough to fit into my pocket.