ChapStick® True Shimmer Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha S.ChapStick® True Shimmer Lip Balm uploaded by Shalynn P.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much does it shimmer? Does it look more natural or like a 12 ...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, how much is it shiny?3 Answers
  • Is it very shiny?2 Answers
ChapStick® True Shimmer Lip Balm
  • "I live in Florida and its HOT during the summer. When I am out in the sun swimming or doing anything my lips tend to dry out and crack open and bleed. I use this brand with the shimmer because not only does it help heal my lips but its cute as well with the shimmering effect!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love these Chapstick shimmer lip balms! They come in so many different flavors and are very moisturizing " in 30 reviews
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I use ChapStick fairly often, the True Shimmer was something that I felt like would become a new favorite. The first time I used it, it was a bit harder to apply then the original ChapStick, I thought nothing of it because it wasn’t something I thought of as a “game changer”. The true shimmer didn’t feel too moisturizing but it had a beautiful finish. I would use again but not for the purpose of getting moisturized lips.
🖤 I.
San Benito
I really really love this product! I love anything that hydrates my lips because they get dry really quick! It’s super long lasting and I love that it has a little shimmer. Just in case you don’t feel like adding a color on top. You have that little glitter in there already!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
This is a great simple Chapstick. It has just a little bit of Shimmer to make it look better then just a regular Chapstick. I love how it feels non-sticky on the lips and is very moisturizing. This is definitely a Chapstick that I repurchased whenever I run out
Rachel P.
Vanderbilt
I love using this product! When my lips are so chapped this helps re-hydrate them and gives them a hint of shine. My lips feel silky smooth. I love the price its great for a person on a budget. What is even better these are carried almost everywhere.
Hailey M.
Pittsburgh
Honestly, this product doesn’t really help my chapped lips. It just sits in my cracked, dry lips and looks strange and clumpy. I only used it once and wiped off. Big waste of time and money, would not recommend to people with actual chapped lips.
Risha S.
I rated this product two stars because the shimmer aspect doesn’t look good in my opinion! It makes your lips look icy and whites out. But I do have to say besides that it’s an okay product but I prefer the traditional style and flavors.
Meghan W.
Hilliard
I really did like this product. I am definitely the type that likes a little shimmer in whatever lip type I am wearing but this one you can wear a chapstick and have a little shimmer. Was perfect for me and didn’t have to deal with dry lips or worry about reapplication.!
DEZARAE H.
Del Rio, TX
Chapsticks all work the same! Just some have different price ranges still definitely affordable though! I use this brand every time I’m on a budget! It’s easy to apply/use! Recommend it to people more on the budget side!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Chopstick true shimmer is one of my favorite kinds of chapsticks that are out there . It leaves your lips smooth with a nice refreshing glow to them with a slight shimmer finish . I also love the scent of this.
payton h.
this product was pretty good. it wasn’t the best . it had very nice packaging. it was very easy to apply and use and very soft on the lips. it’s not as long lasting as i expected to be. i would 8/10 recommend this. thank you for your insight!
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
On a scale of 1-10, how much is it shiny?
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
How much does it shimmer? Does it look more natural or like a 12 yr old ?
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Is it very shiny?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the original chapsticks? I love chapsticks and have recently used the eos but it is not compact enough to fit into my pocket.