ChapStick® True Shimmer uploaded by Shalynn P.ChapStick® True Shimmer uploaded by Samantha S.

BY CHAPSTICK

• How much does it shimmer? Does it look more natural or like a 12 ...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, how much is it shiny?3 Answers
  • Is it very shiny?2 Answers
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I used to really love the cherry chap stick as a teenager and tween. However, I haven't really used chap stick products since then. I gave this a try on whim and bought it with a coupon. It has a very light shimmer to it. Not disco-ball, so don't worry. However, it has a berry scent flavor. It's not obnoxious. I guess looking back the cherry was a bit obnoxious. However, it's a mild scent and flavor. Not bad for "old school" chap stick. However, I'm not sure I love it enough to repurchase this once it's gone.
Zoey W.
Pittsford, NY
I am a constant wearer of Chapstick and without it I feel naked. Having chapped lips is one of my biggest pet peeves so I always carry it with me. I like this one in particular because of how it makes my lips look shiny and feels super soft right when applied. It also has a great taste to it. My only complaint is that it is wiped off very easily and since I have pretty long hair it gets stuck in it easily.
Emily R.
Decatur, GA
As a dedicated runner, I run in all sorts of weather. It’s during the winter time my lips seem to be permanently chapped so I am always on the lookout for quality chapstick. And this captick, True Shimmer, fits the bill! It easily glides on and keeps them moisturized. It has a nice pinky tint, and shimmer which is a great touch to a simple yet elegant look. :D
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
I purchased this ChapStick product a couple of years ago and haven't been able to find it anywhere. When I saw that I could purchase it online I jumped at the chance. I purchased the 6 pack so that I'll have into the future. It's great as a light cover in the summertime. I purchased the Citrus Shimmer to see what it was like, and love it too
cindy M.
Pomona Park, FL
I love chapstick brand chapstick any flavor I just happened to pick the tropical one up because it's summer! I love the smell of it it smells like coconuts and makes me think of being on a beach somewhere! I love the way chapstick brand products keep my lips from getting chapped or sunburned when I'm put in the sun.
M. K.
Portland, OR
This ChapStick provided a really nice shimmer to my lips and it was a great moisturizer too. It didn't make my lips feel dry after a few hours. A nice thing about this is that if you want more shimmer, then just swipe on more! It was a nice replacement for when I don't feel like using lip gloss.
Arlene A.
Portland, OR
It's not bad. I like the smell. It's hydrating but not so much. Makes my lips crack after a few hours and the skin peels off. It's not so long-lasting compared to other lip balms. It was a gift so I don't know where it was bought. I would recommend for people who don't need a lot of hydration.
Michelle C.
Victoria, TX
I love ChapStick band! I have used this since a child. As soon as my lips start feeling dry I make sure to put on my ChapStick. I carry it in my purse and car. My kids love to use ChapStick as well, they like to try the different brands and flavors. Every member of my house uses ChapStick.
Wendy M.
Obviously I am a sucker while waiting in a checkout line because that's where I bought this tube. I can not go a single day without applying Chapstick. This shimmer berry was cute and added just a hint of shimmer and color. I still have it at my office on my desk and use it when needed.
Kris D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like Chapstick, bummer. It never seems to hydrate my lips, it just sits on the surface and feels greasy and waxy. Other than that, this is a fine product - it's a nice color and behaves the way you would expect Chapstick to, so if you like Chapstick in general, there you go.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
On a scale of 1-10, how much is it shiny?
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does it shimmer? Does it look more natural or like a 12 yr old ?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
Is it very shiny?
Emily B.
How does this compare to the original chapsticks? I love chapsticks and have recently used the eos but it is not compact enough to fit into my pocket.