ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream Lip Balm uploaded by April M.ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream Lip Balm uploaded by Zax L.ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream Lip Balm uploaded by Zax L.

BY CHAPSTICK #73 in Lip Care

Chapstick® Total Hydration With Coq10 Instantly Smoothes Lips And Provides 8 Hours Of Moisture.

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene,
Petrolatum, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax,
Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl
Acetate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina,
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower
Extract, Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• Does this stuff work really good? I've been curious.2 Answers
ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream Lip Balm
  • "Love this product!!! It's really does hydrate my lips!! And it's a great value for the price.. u can buy it at any drugstore.. it definitely met my expectations!!! Highly recommended for all influencers who struggle with chapped lips!" in 135 reviews
  • "Love this product!!! It's really does hydrate my lips!! And it's a great value for the price.. u can buy it at any drugstore.. it definitely met my expectations!!! Highly recommended for all influencers who struggle with chapped lips!" in 133 reviews
  • "Love this product!!! It's really does hydrate my lips!! And it's a great value for the price.. u can buy it at any drugstore.. it definitely met my expectations!!! Highly recommended for all influencers who struggle with chapped lips!" in 131 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this chapstick! Its moisturizing without being greasy. The vanilla cream gives it a nice scent without being too overpowering. Overall excellent product. I have backups of it already and will definitely continue to use it. " in 99 reviews
Lindsey B.
Tenants Hbr, ME
I love chap stick. It works great to heal chapped lips, but also can be used on your knuckles when the cold winter air dries and cracks your skin. The packaging is beautiful and eye-catching, and in every store it is put right at the check-out register, making it super easy to find. I would definitely use this again, and recommend to family and friends.
Jenni✨ G.
Chula Vista, CA
I enjoyed the product although I disliked the film it leaves on the lips. I’ve tried it with lip scrubs prior to application and still sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe if it were a little more “moisturizing” or somewhat sleeker or “wetter”, not sure how to describe it lol it would hydrate better, but otherwise I liked the product.
Taylor M.
Muncie, IN
I'm not a fan of these chapsticks because I find that I have to keep reapplying it if I want dryness relief. I also find that it just makes my lips more chapped then they originally were. On a positive note it does smell very good & has a professional look. ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream Lip Balm
Ashton B.
Ozark
ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream Lip Balm  IS WHERE IT'S AT PEOPLE! Love love love this stuff. My lips look softer and I don't have to use a lip scrub half as often. The scent is also a big plus for me. This goes on smooth rather than most chopsticks that are waxy. Definitely would buy another!
Rebecca B.
White Marsh
This is one of my favorite lip balms. Applies smoothly, is very hydrating, and does seem to smooth out some of the texture of my lips. I like to apply this lightly before using matte liquid lipstick. It seems to last a fair amount of time on my lips before I need to reapply. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie K.
Richmond
Love Love love the vanilla chapstick. Very moisturizing. And the packaging is sleek and fits easily in my pocket or purse. I purchased this product at Walgreens. It doesn’t last as long as I’d like but i always reapply. I have found a brand that i like better so I’m. It sure I’d buy this again.
Lizette N.
I like it, but it is not favorite. I just felt it did not last long enough on my lips and I needed it to re-apply more often. I really like how buttery it is thoug. It is probably my second option, but I would buy my favorite brand  first. I have a few just in case I run out of my fave.
Brittany O.
Oak harbor
I love this brand and have always used it  this particular style was great. It worked great for moisturizing and it smelled amazing. It doesn't feel to oily which is something I was worried about but I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for good smelling and helpful lip balms.
Shanna B.
Marathon
Absolutely love all the chapstick products this is by far my favorite love the vanilla flavor and smell it is very nice it leaves a nice shinny gloss on your lips while orotecting them this product is not onky affordable but is readily available almost everywhere for a decent price
Sarah M.
Beaumont, TX
I got this chapstick in a package that included a lip scrub too at CVS. The price was pretty reasonable and I personally thought the product worked great! I did have a slight problem with the lid slipping off occasionally in my purse but I would definitely buy this again
Katie D.
Does this stuff work really good? I've been curious.