ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream uploaded by April M.ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream uploaded by Zax L.ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream uploaded by Zax L.

BY CHAPSTICK #33 in Lip Care

• Advanced moisture formula with antioxidant CoQ10

• Provides lips 8 hours of moisture

• Instantly smoothes lips

• Reduces the appearance of fine lines

• Clinically proven healthier looking lips

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene,
Petrolatum, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax,
Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl
Acetate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina,
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower
Extract, Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• Does this stuff work really good? I've been curious.2 Answers
ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream
  • "Love this product!!! It's really does hydrate my lips!! And it's a great value for the price.. u can buy it at any drugstore.. it definitely met my expectations!!! Highly recommended for all influencers who struggle with chapped lips!" in 135 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this chapstick! Its moisturizing without being greasy. The vanilla cream gives it a nice scent without being too overpowering. Overall excellent product. I have backups of it already and will definitely continue to use it. " in 99 reviews
  • "Hydrates the lips so well leaving the lips smooth and smelling great. The fragrance of the vanilla is second to none and smells good enough to eat." in 33 reviews
Alyson J.
Mesa
have a feeling that the classic variety of ChapStick is the same recipe that has been used since the birth of ChapStick in the 1880's. This is your Dad's chapstick in every way. "Dad, can I borrow your ChapStick?" He'd hand you this. No "fruity" flavors or colors. It tastes like medicine, but in a good way. You can feel and taste it working. This is your "once a day" chapstick that you pile on in the morning before you go out and work in the corn fields. No one is going to mistake this for lipstick. No sir.
Jenni✨ G.
San Diego
I enjoyed the product although I disliked the film it leaves on the lips. I’ve tried it with lip scrubs prior to application and still sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe if it were a little more “moisturizing” or somewhat sleeker or “wetter”, not sure how to describe it lol it would hydrate better, but otherwise I liked the product.
Taylor M.
Muncie, IN
I'm not a fan of these chapsticks because I find that I have to keep reapplying it if I want dryness relief. I also find that it just makes my lips more chapped then they originally were. On a positive note it does smell very good & has a professional look. ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream
Kimi S.
Titusville, FL
This product is okay. It isn’t the most long lasting on the lips, but it does do its job while it’s there. I find that the scent is very faint, and can leave a bit of a gross taste in your mouth, but it’s not the worst. If you want to try it then I would say go for it, but it’s not a life changing product for me.
Hannah S.
It's makes my lips feel super soft and hydrated. I saw this product on social media and decided to try it myself because I wanted chapstick with a slight color to it. The color enhances the color of my lips perfectly. It's natural and it's my new favorite chapstick by far. Wish they had even more colors!
Rebecca B.
White Marsh
This is one of my favorite lip balms. Applies smoothly, is very hydrating, and does seem to smooth out some of the texture of my lips. I like to apply this lightly before using matte liquid lipstick. It seems to last a fair amount of time on my lips before I need to reapply. Would definitely recommend.
Arika C.
Knoxville
Great product. Smells amazing and leaves a good taste! Was very good quality and not very expensive. Was worth the money!! lasted a good 2 hours and kept my lips soft. Very nice packaging, no dents or tears!!! Would definantly but again and recommend it for chapped lips.
Bria 💐.
bradenton
This Product gives me full moisture with a lot of hydration to help with chapped lips. This is a product I bought as gifts for people because I felt it would be a nice on the go lip balm. The Vanilla Cream adds a great flavor too, giving it a nice smell and taste.
Daisy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This has a nice scent and taste on the lips. I bought mine at target and I don’t regret it. It’s easy to apply but if you have a habit of licking your lips then it won’t last. I do recommend this to people who like hydrating and keeping their lips fresh and hydrated!
Shannon P.
Carroll
Wasn’t very impressed with this product.. the consistency of the product is actually very drying which is what you don’t want in a lip product my lips were very chapped and dry after using this definitely don’t recommend.
Katie D.
Does this stuff work really good? I've been curious.