ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream uploaded by April M.ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream uploaded by Zax L.ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream uploaded by Zax L.

BY CHAPSTICK

• Advanced moisture formula with antioxidant CoQ10

• Provides lips 8 hours of moisture

• Instantly smoothes lips

• Reduces the appearance of fine lines

• Clinically proven healthier looking lips

Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Polyethylene,
Petrolatum, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax,
Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl
Acetate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octadecene, Alumina,
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Spilanthes Acmella Flower
Extract, Ubiquinone, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol

• Does this stuff work really good? I've been curious.2 Answers
ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream
  • "Love this product!!! It's really does hydrate my lips!! And it's a great value for the price.. u can buy it at any drugstore.. it definitely met my expectations!!! Highly recommended for all influencers who struggle with chapped lips!" in 174 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this chapstick! Its moisturizing without being greasy. The vanilla cream gives it a nice scent without being too overpowering. Overall excellent product. I have backups of it already and will definitely continue to use it. " in 99 reviews
  • "Hydrates the lips so well leaving the lips smooth and smelling great. The fragrance of the vanilla is second to none and smells good enough to eat." in 39 reviews
Alyson J.
Mesa
have a feeling that the classic variety of ChapStick is the same recipe that has been used since the birth of ChapStick in the 1880's. This is your Dad's chapstick in every way. "Dad, can I borrow your ChapStick?" He'd hand you this. No "fruity" flavors or colors. It tastes like medicine, but in a good way. You can feel and taste it working. This is your "once a day" chapstick that you pile on in the morning before you go out and work in the corn fields. No one is going to mistake this for lipstick. No sir.
Bonita S.
Parkville
I use this stuff everyday, and I love to use it underneath matte lipstick to make sure my lips stay hydrated. It doesn’t effect the lipstick at all and when you wear it just on your bare lips they aren’t shiny like lipgloss. I tend to buy mines at five below just to make sure I’m getting the lowest price but you can buy these at any drugstore
Jenni✨ G.
San Diego, CA
I enjoyed the product although I disliked the film it leaves on the lips. I’ve tried it with lip scrubs prior to application and still sometimes leaves a residue. Maybe if it were a little more “moisturizing” or somewhat sleeker or “wetter”, not sure how to describe it lol it would hydrate better, but otherwise I liked the product.
Taylor M.
Muncie, IN
I'm not a fan of these chapsticks because I find that I have to keep reapplying it if I want dryness relief. I also find that it just makes my lips more chapped then they originally were. On a positive note it does smell very good & has a professional look. ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla Cream
Rebecca B.
White Marsh
This is one of my favorite lip balms. Applies smoothly, is very hydrating, and does seem to smooth out some of the texture of my lips. I like to apply this lightly before using matte liquid lipstick. It seems to last a fair amount of time on my lips before I need to reapply. Would definitely recommend.
Arika C.
Knoxville
Great product. Smells amazing and leaves a good taste! Was very good quality and not very expensive. Was worth the money!! lasted a good 2 hours and kept my lips soft. Very nice packaging, no dents or tears!!! Would definantly but again and recommend it for chapped lips.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
This has a nice scent and taste on the lips. I bought mine at target and I don’t regret it. It’s easy to apply but if you have a habit of licking your lips then it won’t last. I do recommend this to people who like hydrating and keeping their lips fresh and hydrated!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love chapstick in general, I always carry the classic cherry with me. My lips are small so I usually like to just wear a chapstick that brings a bit of my natural lip color or like a stain lip stick. I decided to pick this up to see if it would give me that natural lip color I was looking for and not make my lips look smaller. It’s everything I wanted, hydrating and just has a hint of color to emphasize my natural lip color. I purchased this at CVS for around $5. Love the packaging, and they come in different colors. I will repurchase this again.
Shannon P.
Carroll
Wasn’t very impressed with this product.. the consistency of the product is actually very drying which is what you don’t want in a lip product my lips were very chapped and dry after using this definitely don’t recommend.
Beatriz C.
Goldsboro, NC
It's cute and it works wonders. I love it, the packaging is simple and nice. I've always used this brand, so its one that I know I can always count on. During them cold dry winter months that leave your lips looking like a hot mess this will do the trick. If it was cheaper I'd buy it again.
Katie D.
Does this stuff work really good? I've been curious.