ChapStick® Total Hydration Vitamin Enriched Lip Oil Peach tea uploaded by Sam S.

BY CHAPSTICK

• ChapStick® Total Hydration Vitamin Enriched Lip Oil replenishes lip moisture with nutrients and oils.

• Formulated with vitamin E, vitamin C, and omegas 3/6/9

• Features a sweet, yet-subtle Peach Tea flavor. Also available in Sweet Nectar.

• Leaves lips smooth and healthy looking

octyldodecanol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, ethylcellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, flavor, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, water, glycine soja (soybean) oil, annatto, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was very hydrating on dry lips.i tried it during traveling while weather changed from cold to even more cold! I would highly recommend this product!very easy to use . One swipe and your done" in 34 reviews
Josie C.
Kept my lips soft and smooth. Didn’t dry them out. Really hydrating. Easy to open package no scissors required. Bought at target for under five dollars. They have multiple different types of scents. Their packaging is bold and the wording is easy to read.
mamapuff P.
usa
I've used chapstick brand lip balm since I was a young girl starting with the original because that's what my dad used and I would have to grab his. Throughout the last 35+ years I've used several variations of this lip and I've never been disappointed by the products and honestly this one is no different. This one makes my lips very smooth and soft. The best part about this one is that I didn't feel like there was a heavy film.
Anita M.
McMinnville, TN
This is the absolute best chapstick I've ever used!! Leaves your lips feeling so smooth and silky! An absolute must have item in every bag! And it doesn't leave that gross sticky gummy feeling on your lips.
Kalynn C.
Agra, OK
Amazing for dry, chapped lips. I've always had dry lips. They get so bad sometimes that they crack and bleed. This chap stick actually last for hours after I apply it, so I don't have the hassle of reapplying every 30 minutes. Great product!
Shanna B.
Marathon
I deff. Love this product i use it everyday all day and all year love the glossy finish and the flavors are to die for i own them alll my love them so much that my kids all have chapstick oroducts as well they are good for all year or for winter or sun protection
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
It’s an okay chapstick. Does what it is supposed to do just smells funny. If you are sensitive to smell this is not for you. Other than that it’s cheap, keeps your lips hydrated and healthy.
Christina M.
I bought this Lip Oil recently and really enjoyed the product. My lips can be pretty sensitive and the product was very gentle on them. I highly favor lip oils and this was exactly what I was looking for. It also smelled very good. I would definitely purchase
alexa🌻kelly H.
Denver, CO
WOW! I had been on the hunt for something like this for a while, and I am beyond happy with this product. I love the packaging, and the fact that the product dispenses almost like a lip gloss from a squeeze tube. It smells amazing and hydrates my lips instantaneously. I have one by my bed, one in my bag, one in my car, and one at work.
Elle E.
one of the best chapstick products out there. i don't get chapped lips often, so when i did i didn't know what to do. i tried a bunch of well reviewed products, but they were only effective short term. i picked this up on a whim and it was legit life changing. or at least lip changing and restored my lips to normal in a few days.
Abigail C.
Cordell
It worked wonders on my lips. Does exactly what was advertised. I was looking for something sleek, but that also has great moisturizing qualities and that’s exactly what this does. I will definitely be purchasing again very soon.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Does this do a good job moistuizing and staying on? Also is it sticky?