ChapStick® Total Hydration Vitamin Enriched Lip Oil Peach tea uploaded by Sam S.

BY CHAPSTICK

• ChapStick® Total Hydration Vitamin Enriched Lip Oil replenishes lip moisture with nutrients and oils.

• Formulated with vitamin E, vitamin C, and omegas 3/6/9

• Features a sweet, yet-subtle Peach Tea flavor. Also available in Sweet Nectar.

• Leaves lips smooth and healthy looking

octyldodecanol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, ethylcellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, flavor, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, water, glycine soja (soybean) oil, annatto, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract

ChapStick® Total Hydration Vitamin Enriched Lip Oil Peach tea
  • "It was very hydrating on dry lips.i tried it during traveling while weather changed from cold to even more cold! I would highly recommend this product!very easy to use . One swipe and your done" in 33 reviews
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I absolutely love this product ! I found it at my local grocery store recently and purchased it for $4.99 . It is a thick vitamin enriched lip oil that provides deep nourishment to the lips and stays on for hours! This product is perfect for helping repair lips that need a little extra tlc !
Katherine M.
Arcadia
This feels so nice on your lips and has such a nice scent! It’s very gentle and lasts quite a while. I recommend putting it on at night because it is a very rich solution that’s also very shiny. But if you like a glossy look this is also perfect for you in the daytime
Denise M.
I honestly have very dry lips and I am constantly licking my lips in winter so I had to go in a emergency shopping at night for a chapstick or something that would hydrate my lips. This is the best chapstick and I would honestly recommend it to you. I bought mine from Walmart:)!
Josie C.
Kept my lips soft and smooth. Didn’t dry them out. Really hydrating. Easy to open package no scissors required. Bought at target for under five dollars. They have multiple different types of scents. Their packaging is bold and the wording is easy to read.
mamapuff P.
usa
I've used chapstick brand lip balm since I was a young girl starting with the original because that's what my dad used and I would have to grab his. Throughout the last 35+ years I've used several variations of this lip and I've never been disappointed by the products and honestly this one is no different. This one makes my lips very smooth and soft. The best part about this one is that I didn't feel like there was a heavy film.
Kristina L.
Baltimore
This product was pretty good but I wouldn’t buy it again because I have found something that works better. This one would wipe off my lips too easily, so I had to keep reapplying much too often for my liking.
Anita M.
McMinnville, TN
This is the absolute best chapstick I've ever used!! Leaves your lips feeling so smooth and silky! An absolute must have item in every bag! And it doesn't leave that gross sticky gummy feeling on your lips.
Kalynn C.
Agra, OK
Amazing for dry, chapped lips. I've always had dry lips. They get so bad sometimes that they crack and bleed. This chap stick actually last for hours after I apply it, so I don't have the hassle of reapplying every 30 minutes. Great product!
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
Looooove this. First of all the scent and flavor are to die for. More importantly it helps my lips get hydrated and stay hydrated. It really soaks into my lips quickly and starts working right away.
Shanna B.
Marathon
I deff. Love this product i use it everyday all day and all year love the glossy finish and the flavors are to die for i own them alll my love them so much that my kids all have chapstick oroducts as well they are good for all year or for winter or sun protection
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Does this do a good job moistuizing and staying on? Also is it sticky?

back