BY CHAPSTICK

Advanced 3 in 1 FormulaMoisturizes.Renews.Transforms. see more...

• I've got such dry lips from this awful cold weather, does this ac...2 Answers
Jacqueline  N.
Bloomfield, NJ
I'm not a fan of using anything on my lips. I hardly wear any product like lipstick, balms, gloss etc. my lips are sensitive and am prone to lip sores.
I received this 3-1 hydration as a gift for Xmas. With the extreme temperatures the past few days my lips have been cracking, sore and chapped. Ive opted to try this out. Since using my lips have become soft and less sore.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
I love chapstick and I think it is a staple in every girl's life. However, after trying this I thought it was better to stick with their classics! Perhaps it was the Florida heat, but my chapstick which I carried everywhere, got very, very soft almost like softened margarine. Whenever I would use it, I got too much on my lips making them feeling waxy and gooey.
Natalie R.
Seattle
Hate it. Same as blistex it gives me a headache and stomach ache. Not to mention it does absolutely nothing for the hydration of my lips. A lot of chapsticks (and moisturizer) contain alcohol that dries your face/lips out so you have to use more and buy more of their products. Just a terrible cycle. EOS does the same thing.
Liz R.
Millvale
It smells good and it's a great moisturizer for your lips. It doesn't do much for chapped lips but it is excellent at keeping your lips protected from getting chapped in the future. I've used it several times and would highly recommend it to those who have issues with chapped lips. It also smells and feels amazing
Autumn S.
Highland
This is very different than the original Chapstick balm. Extremely smooth and moisturizing and great for chapped lips! I loved the peach flavor and am considering trying the other flavors. The peach flavor is not too strong so don’t expect to taste peach every time, but you’ll definitely smell it. Great Chapstick!
This is an ok product.  It will leave your lips feeling moist, but the color tint wasn't great.  I like wearing lipstick so the color wasn't necessary.  I think there are better lip products on the market.  I bought this at Target.  But you can find it anywhere.
Devyn R.
Granada Hills
I would give this a four star rating only because the flavor of this chapstick wasn't that all in tense if i'm going to be honest. Yes, it did moisturize and keep my lips soft but if you're going to put a type of flavor into the chapstick, at least make it more reasonable.
issa s.
Loved this product so much for my dry lips. Great for the winter when you lips get dry! It’s an amazing value because it’s cheap and it works.
Stays on my lips all day! The packaging is so chic and elegant, lovely packaging! I would diffidently buy this again.
mya c.
This lip balm is one of the best that I have tried. It has amazing hydration and the hydration lasts all day. The pigment is not something I would usually look for in a lip balm but this balms pigment gives my lips color without having to use another lip product that would make my lips chapped again.
Corinne G.
Brownsburg
Good smell. Smooth and feels nice. Not long lasting moisture. I had to continuously reapply throughout the day. I like the look and it doesn’t easily roll up in your pocket or purse like other chapsticks. Probably wouldn’t purchase again.
lauren h.
holbeach, spalding
I've got such dry lips from this awful cold weather, does this actually work? And how much is it?