Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tinted Lip Balm - SPF 15 - Peachy Keen

Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tinted Lip Balm - SPF 15 - Peachy Keen

Enhance your natural lip color and keep delicate skin beautiful with ChapStick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint lip care. Made with 100percent naturally sourced ingredients including Raspberry Seed and Jojoba Oils, ChapStick Total Hydration tinted lip balm is advanced skincare for lips. It glides on evenly to give your lips a just-right brush of color, while instantly smoothing and moisturizing. Total Hydration Moisture + Tint comes in a collection of alluring shades—Merlot, Coral Blush, Rose Petal, Hello Bordeaux, Pink Nude and Flaunt It Fuchsia, so you can create the perfect look to match your outfit or the occasion. Give your lips fabulous color and advanced care with ChapStick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint lip balm. ChapStick—Skincare for Lips Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tinted Lip Balm - SPF 15 - Peachy Keen!
How would you rate this product?
Maria Lucero C.
Philadelphia, PA
let your lips dry with this product! sometimes I got blood but everything was solved!
Jesse  R.
Walnut Bottom, PA
Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tinted Lip Balm - SPF 15 - Peachy Keen uploaded by Jesse  R.
You can’t go wrong with always having one of these in your purse!! I absolutely love how it gives you a hint of color while keeping your lips safe an hydrated! I received this complementary for testing purposes an I’m so so happy!! Definitely recommend Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tinted Lip Balm - SPF 15 - Peachy Keen
gisele J.
Homer Glen, IL
Chapstick Total Hydration Moisture + Tinted Lip Balm - SPF 15 - Peachy Keen uploaded by gisele J.
I love the spf in this product! Super moisturizing! Perfect sleek packaging allows me to carry it anywhere without worrying about it being bulky! Beautiful peachy tint. Smells and tastes just like peaches too!

Looking for your answer?