ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint House Red Lip balm uploaded by Sam S.

BY CHAPSTICK

Now Available In A Full Range Of Shades, Chapstick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint Contains A Nourishing Formula That Enhances Your Natural Lip Color With A Hint Of Alluring Tint.

Advanced Moisturizing Formula With Raspberry Seed And Jojoba Oils

Instantly Smoothes And Moisturizes

Exclusively At Target

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)
Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus
Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Red 7 Lake,
Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Iron
Oxides, Triacetin, Flavor, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil
(Maracuja), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil,
Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate

ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint House Red Lip balm
  • "I was gifted this chapstick by a close friend because she knows I love a good lip balm. I love the color in it !!! This shade is the perfect tint for the no makeup-makeup look. I wear it to school everyday." in 16 reviews
  • "I love that this chapstick is moisturizing but it also gives you a tint so when I’m not up for wearing a full on lip color can pop this on. Great for any season. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love this I've been using this since I was little and the thing I love about it is that it doesn't dry out in ure lips and ure lips stay moisturize all ways and the product is thick so that good" in 6 reviews
Heather O.
Tulsa
This products acts just the same as the regular Chapstick Hydration, which I LOVE! But this one is even better because it tints your lips a really pretty red color. Now obviously it's not high quality lip stain, but for the price it's pretty good.. it stays on for a long time too!
Kailee F.
This product made my lips feel and look very nice. It lasted throughout the day where I was eating and drinking all day. It passed the expectations I had and then some. I will definitely be buying this product again it was very high quality for little money!
Katelyn P.
Columbus , OH
I love tinted chapsticks. This one is at the top of my list of favorites. Easy to apply and not very expensive. I feel like I have to apply often to keep the tint, but who is complaining?? Would definitely buy again.
Dia S.
Suffern
This product was great when I was using it I highly recommend if you are trying to stop lip biting. Also it tastes great!! I will definitely buy once again when I run out or to give to friends who would like to borrow
jazzmiinc
This chapstick gives you the best results. My whole family use it and it super easy to apply and use. All you need to do is put in your lips. It has meet my expectation and I bought mines at Walmart and target.i would buy this again when I get money. I gives this a ten for keeping my hydrated.
Claudia H.
West Columbia, SC
I love this brand! I have been using Chapstick since I can remember! This product however is so much smother and lightweight, with a beautiful tint! I will  def buy again!!
Bethany C.
amarillo
I love it! It feels smooth and soft on my lips! Yes it exceeded my expectations! It was extremely easy to apply use. It glided right on! And the packaging was easy to open as well! Yes I would purchase again!
Kayla L.
phoenix
Not only do I love this because of how it leaves my lips but I love it because it has a tint to it!! When I do my daily makeup or a natural makeup look, this definitely adds a little pop of color to my face!
Chrisell N.
edinburg
wendy m.
i love this chapstick there very good they smell really good they come in different flavors and colors and they have a nice soft texture to it your lips will stay soft and smooth on your lips and it will take the dryness away and you could find these products for affordable prices and i recommend everyone else to try it out .