ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint Hello Bordeaux uploaded by SONIA A.

BY CHAPSTICK

• Enhance your natural lip color with the 7 shades of the Total Hydration Moisture + Tint collection

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients

• Advanced moisturizing formula with raspberry seed and jojoba oils

• Instantly smoothes and moisturizes

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, carmine, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, octyldodecanol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, tocopherol, hydrogenated soybean oil, titanium dioxide, flavor, passiflora edulis seed oil (maracuja), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, iron oxides, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, glyceryl stearate

Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Y'all, if you're looking for a gloss without the sticky mess, this is the way to go 😍 The 3-in-1 is very hydrating, and I instantly saw a difference after putting it on. The moisture tint is a Red/ Purple, but it's a sheer enough tint that my lips look like they're alive.
Renee Ann B.
Springfield
This product is pretty amazing. It makes my lips soft. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and my family members. My favorite thing about this product is two facts one I don't have to keep reapplying it over and over and two the price is cheap.
Jessica W.
georgetown
Purchased at: Walmart
I was honestly so shocked by this product for it to be Chapstick’s brand but to be such a great quality I would almost put this out there with other high-end brands of lipcare products But it’s great that it’s a great price and easy to find at places like Walmart
Charlotte J.
Carthage
This product works for me in two ways.  It helps to hydrate my lips as well as giving them a light color for my lips and especially when I don't want to go all out with lipstick, liner, and gloss.  I have used this item for a little while now and I don't think that there is anything that needs to be made .  Definite worth the money.
Amanda D.
Alabaster, AL
I LOVE chapstick and all of  the kinds of chapstick that is offered. Though this one is not my all time favorite, I do buy it every now and then and I like that the tint is just enough to give some color to your lips but not too much color that it is overbearing
👑Ale👑 R.
Amazing chapstick! It is a classic and you cant wrong with this one. It definitely is effective and for this I am a repeated user. It meets my expectations all the time so I keep buying it. Also it has a great flavor!
Alyse C.
Anaheim
I mean it works as any regular old chap-stick does, unfortunately the tiny doesn’t really show much and the color on the outside of the container is a bit different than the little tint that shows on your lips. Other than that it is a great product.
Talia D.
Felt nice and moisturizing like chap stick, but the color was a bit too intense. If I put the amount of product i felt I needed to moisturize my lips, I would have had a BRIGHT PINK mouth.
Jennifer G.
Rockland, ME
Works great. Keeps chapped lips at bay but also heals them quickly should they occur. The tiny is nice, especially since my typical makeup routine would be hard on my lips when chapped.
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This product is amazing great for a natural look if you don't want to wear lot of make up the tint is a beautiful color I bought two of them in two different colors