ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint Coral Blush

BY CHAPSTICK

• Enhance your natural lip color with the 7 shades of the Total Hydration Moisture + Tint collection

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients

• Advanced moisturizing formula with rosehip and jojoba oils

• Instantly smoothes and moisturizes

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, flavor, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, iron oxides, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, octyldodecanol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carmine, titanium dioxide, tocopherol, hydrogenated soybean oil, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, glyceryl stearate

ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint  Coral Blush
ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint Coral Blush
Buy on Amazon
  • "Keeps my lips hydrated but also offers a nice tint. Perfect alternative to wearing lipstick or lip gloss. Love it!" in 158 reviews
  • "Super nice pigment! Very hydrating. I have this colour and a few more in my purse. For nice for a grab and go colour for the day." in 88 reviews
  • "I love this product because it totally hydrates my lips.I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has chapped lips and is looking for an inexpensive product that will perfect their lips." in 86 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I went to review this and I am shocked at the rating - I hate this stuff! This might be the worst lip balm I've ever used. To be fair, I'm super picky about lip products, but this one was almost offensive in every way.

The packaging is sturdy, and that's all the nice things I have to say about this ChapStick. It's called "Total Hydration", which is almost laughable to me. I have super dry lips, and this stuff did absolutely nothing to help them out. The extremely thin formula just sits on top of the lips, lightly tinting them, but providing no other benefit. The smell is weird, it's not long-lasting...it's just a total pass for me.

I will stay far, far away from this stuff. This review might be too harsh, but dang, this stuff was bad.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is a fun rendition of typical chapstick. The amount of color is slight but it’s definitely there. I have it 4 stars because the stick itself is rather hard so the color goes on a bit weird the first few times since it’s not angled like a lipstick. I also don’t feel that the hydration is there as much as standard chapstick but it’s still a good product and much more hydrating than a typical lipstick.
Sky S.
I love this chapstick especially for a girls night out! It doesn’t great moisturizing plus it adds a beautiful tint of coloring on your lips that’s isn’t over whelming but just right. This product is my go to when I don’t want to wear much makeup but also don’t want to look completely zombified. It adds glow to your natural face and I love it.
Glaudy T.
Howard Beach , NY
Very moisturizing doesn’t leave my lips sticky. The tint is very subtle and pretty. ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint Coral Blush Hoping to collect all of the tinted colors ChapStick® Total Hydration With CoQ10 Vanilla CreamChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Sweet Peach
Kinsey J.
I think its a cool idea to hydrate well and color your lips, it just doesn’t work for me when it’s extremely dry. My lips peel a lot so they don’t look very cute with all the skin and color on them. It does last awhile though and works great if your lips aren’t already peeling too bad!
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
As far as lip balm goes this is the most well known brand there is. Their normal chapsticks are rather long lasting and get the job done but i found with this one it just doesn’t last as long. The pigment is nice though, a very subtle sheen which is perfect for natural looks.
Laurie H.
I want to love this. I really do. But it’s...it’s okay. It’s a pretty color, and incredibly pigmented for a chapstick, but the color slides around and winds up outside my lipline. It’s weird. I thought I’d love it.
Cristina W.
Tampa, FL
I was honestly disappointed with this product. I usually like tinted lip balms bc it makes your lips look hydrated and lively. However, this color was much too pigmented and didn’t go well with my skin tone at all and the packaging was very low quality.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've never really been a fan of 'chapstick'. They use too much wax in their formula and it tends to just sit on the top in my lips and wear off on every glass I drink from etc. I received this tinted total hydration one in my Target beauty box so I decided to give it a try. It was a little bit better than their old formula but it still just sits on top of my lips and wears off too quickly. I really wanted to like it because it was a bit more moisturizing but I'm not sure if I can get behind this one. 🙄🙁🤔
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
I really enjoy this product. It is very moisturizing and has a very nice color. I enjoy the new packaging. It exceeded my expectations. The color lasts Longer than I would have expected. I would highly recommend this product to anybody.

ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint  Coral Blush