BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint contains a nourishing formula that enhances your natural lip color with a hint of alluring tint.

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients

• Advanced moisturizing formula with raspberry seed and jojoba oils

• Instantly smoothes and moisturizes

• Enhance your natural lip color with the 7 shades of the Total Hydration Moisture + Tint collection

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, carmine, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, octyldodecanol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, titanium dioxide, tocopherol, hydrogenated soybean oil, flavor, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, iron oxides, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, glyceryl stearate

ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint
  • "This product is very hydrating. This is a specially good product for winter because it's god for hydrating dry chap lips." in 90 reviews
  • "This is my favorite chapstick of all time!! I don't buy any other brand anymore! Long lasting and smells great and it leaves a little tint as well which is nice! " in 76 reviews
  • "I didn't really like the color of this product. But other than that, it's perfect. I received it in a Target Beauty Box. I like how moisturizing this feels on my lips. And it lasts for a long time. It is so good that it almost compensate the fact that I was expecting something light pink and the actual color is more close to red (?). " in 60 reviews
  • "I love the smell and it keeps my lips nice and hydrated. It's easy to apply too! I got mine from target. I would recommend it again" in 19 reviews
Rhianne K.
Tulsa
I give this product a star for packaging, a star for the tint, and a star for the fact that it’s not as drying as the several other Chapstick products I’ve used. The color was nice, sheer enough for daily wear, and I have only one complaint. It completely disappears when the lip balm does. The packaging is cute and reminds me of bloated and a few others. And the formula isn’t as horribly drying as I expected so I was surprised. It’s still drying so I’d recommend a better lip balm underneath.
Megan L.
Holbrook, NY
I use these very frequently, I have three different ones. They give a nice flush to the lips, and chapstick is a great brand known for lipcare and hydration. First application is a little oilier on the lips than regular chapsticks products, but it gets the job done. I prefer the pinker tones. I bought the target exclusive red one, and my mouth looks a mess, because I like to apply my chapstick messy, and a red just is not going to look good; definitely not for my skin type.
Kate S.
Blue Ash, OH
I really liked the sweet scent and the "My Lips But Better" tint, BUT after a few weeks of use, I ALWAYS have an issue with rolling it back down into the container and I have to use my lips or fingers to push it back down and it just feels gross to me. I also feel that these products make your lips dependent and that if you stop using it, your lips will get even more dry, so I've phased this out of my life.
Kaleigh W.
It does not moisturize that well and the "tint" is more like a full on lipstick. The color would not be bad as a tint but not with the level of pigmentation it has the color flatters very few skin tones in my opinion it is terrible. I would skip out and just buy a plain chapstick.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this a while back in a Target beauty box. I do like it - but I don’t love it. It’s fairly moisturizing but not quite as much as regular chapstick. The tint is darker (I have the Merlot shade) but doesn’t look super dark. The name is fitting as it just looks like the color of your lips when they are wine-stained. Like a berry color. I’ll keep using this but I’m not sure if I’d buy this color again.
Erica K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This was not too bad but again another product I just expected more out of. This wasn't as bad as the other product that I mentioned about but its still too much for me to try and reapply over and over again when I am focusing on other activities. I need something that will last for a while. I should only have to apply it once or twice in the day not 3 or more times. It's just too much for me.
Heather G.
Tucumcari, NM
ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint I really liked the concept behind this product, being healthy for your lips while helping you to look cute, but without going over the top. I tried this product several times and had allergic reactions to it each and every time. As a kid I used Chapstick all the time, but now as an adult I have developed an allergy to it. Wish I knew what changed...
Emily R.
San Antonio
This product was a great way to let my lips rest from lipsticks or glosses. It was moisturizing and gentle on my lips. I liked the sheer color it tinted my lips with. I was able to apply and wear throughout the work day. I always finish my make up looks with a touch of color on the lips, but unfortunately this causes me to have dry lips. Therefore this tinted lip balm was very helpful!
Rebecca M.
I love to try anything this brand brings out and when this came out I was so pleased and blown away at the quality and the way my lips felt just after one day. I started with very dry and cracked lips and after using it for just one full day I was blown away at how much they were already started to feel better. Much faster than anything else I have ever tried.
J S.
Los Angeles
Chapstick total hydration was like applying cool water to my lips with a smooth feel.  One of the only chapsticks with which I felt like I could feel the moisture. The only downside for me was the tint. I could have done without it. For a low-cost lip treatment, you can't go wrong with it!  ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint
Amanda B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this dry out your lips? I have noticed my lips are sensitive to lip products because some dry them out or irritate them.
Jaimee G.
ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint ? How many people have tried this? I love it!!
Sydney D.
How well does this product work?
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint I would like to know how tinted is this chapstick?

Target