BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Total Hydration Moisture + Tint contains a nourishing formula that enhances your natural lip color with a hint of alluring tint.

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients

• Advanced moisturizing formula with raspberry seed and jojoba oils

• Instantly smoothes and moisturizes

• Enhance your natural lip color with the 7 shades of the Total Hydration Moisture + Tint collection

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, carmine, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, octyldodecanol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, titanium dioxide, tocopherol, hydrogenated soybean oil, flavor, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, iron oxides, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, glyceryl stearate

ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint
  • "This product is very hydrating. This is a specially good product for winter because it's god for hydrating dry chap lips." in 90 reviews
  • "This is my favorite chapstick of all time!! I don't buy any other brand anymore! Long lasting and smells great and it leaves a little tint as well which is nice! " in 76 reviews
  • "I didn't really like the color of this product. But other than that, it's perfect. I received it in a Target Beauty Box. I like how moisturizing this feels on my lips. And it lasts for a long time. It is so good that it almost compensate the fact that I was expecting something light pink and the actual color is more close to red (?). " in 60 reviews
  • "I love the smell and it keeps my lips nice and hydrated. It's easy to apply too! I got mine from target. I would recommend it again" in 19 reviews
Gloria K.
Dallas
I got the  ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint in the color Coral Blush at Target. The color is beautiful and you do get instant hydration. However,  I found that once the chapstick wore off, my lips were dryer than they were before I applied the chapstick and the color doesn't last long. I also hate that the top of the chapstick is flat and hard - it makes it difficult to apply.
Debbie F.
Powell, TN
Chapstick has been part of my life since I was a little one. It's always a good value for the price and easily found at drug stores and big box stores. I use several different products for my chapped lips (both to prevent and to treat once I get them); Chapstick will always be one of my favorites, especially with the added tint.
li🥰 f.
more mixed feelings but it’s not the products fault it’s mine... well it’s kinda both. it’s super fragile so once I put on too much and it broke and the next day it was lumpy and chunks kept falling off. i melted it and added lotion and peppermint oil to make a lip scrub and then froze that so it’s mpre exfoliating , but I had to use a knife to even put the chapstick I didn’t use for my contraction . oops
Ashley S.
Kimberly
I love this it smells good goes on nice and smooth with a good feeling texture. Also the lip tint adds a nice little color to your lips. I use these when I want some color something a little more then just a chapstick. I would recommend these if you want something to wear with a makeup look
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I went to review this and I am shocked at the rating - I hate this stuff! This might be the worst lip balm I've ever used. To be fair, I'm super picky about lip products, but this one was almost offensive in every way.

The packaging is sturdy, and that's all the nice things I have to say about this ChapStick. It's called "Total Hydration", which is almost laughable to me. I have super dry lips, and this stuff did absolutely nothing to help them out. The extremely thin formula just sits on top of the lips, lightly tinting them, but providing no other benefit. The smell is weird, it's not long-lasting...it's just a total pass for me.

I will stay far, far away from this stuff. This review might be too harsh, but dang, this stuff was bad.
April B.
Cleburne, TX
I have to say that Merlot is my favorite tint in the Total Hydration Moisture + Tint line. It adds just a light amount of color that looks natural. It looks like your lips have a natural slightly red tint. This chapstick not only adds color but also shine. It makes your lips look healthy. It does fade throughout the day but is easy to reapply as needed. In my opinion, this is better than just a clear chapstick or gloss because it not only adds shine but it adds the tint too that brings your lips to life. No need to add a lipstick over the chapstick. Great product.
Kaitlin B.
Bluefield , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way that this feels on the lips. It’s so soft and smooth and it smells amazing. It also has like a soft tint to the lips which is beautiful. I overall enjoy this product more than I can put into words and I would most definitely get it again.
Lexie C.
I loved this Chapstick.  and made my lips soft with a touch of color. I've used this produce several times in the past 3 years. It's gentle on the skin making your lips soft. Packing is nice and pretty. To add more shade selection in the Chapstick.
Amanda M.
Magnolia
Love this chapstick ! And it gives a hint of color!!!!! Very good value ! Cheapest chapstick you can get and works wonders ! Very well packed ! Never have to worry about it being messed up ! I am a repeat customer and will continue to keep coming back !
Mary P.
Doesn’t stay moisturized all day. I need something that will last a little longer because my lips get tried extremely fast. Price is fair but cheaper is better. This is my first time using this so I would give it another try. I’d recommend it to others
Celine R.
Where can you purchase this product? Cvs? Target?
Amanda B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this dry out your lips? I have noticed my lips are sensitive to lip products because some dry them out or irritate them.
Cindy C.
Millers Creek
What is the best tinted lip balm, that will help my lips from looking like i work outside in cold wind and snow?
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
ChapStick® Total Hydration Moisture + Tint I would like to know how tinted is this chapstick?
Sydney D.
How well does this product work?