BY CHAPSTICK #53 in Lip Care

Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub 0.27oz Gender: Unisex. see more...

• How does this lip scrub work?1 Answers
  • Does this do a good job of smoothing lips?2 Answers
  • I just saw this scrub in my Walgreens today. Is it really useful co...4 Answers
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
I was pretty impressed with this product. It has a nice peppermint scent that isn't overpowering. It has a whipped/moussy texture with what appears to be sugar grains in it. Very little goes a long way so I expect to last a while if used once or twice a week. It scrubs your lips to remove dead skin without being overly abrasive. The creamy part moisturizes and lubricates while you're scrubbing so that you don't overscrub. I couldn't help but to get some in my mouth and it tasted like peppermint candy. So that was a pleasant surprise! It left my lips hydrated, slightly tingly from the peppermint, and super soft. The moisture fades pretty quickly though, which is why they also recommend you use it with a lip balm to lock in the moisture and not as a lip balm itself or anything like that. However, it's a good drugstore product to prep for liquid lipsticks and is super great when used in conjunction with a lip balm, which most people own anyway so it isn't really an extra requirement.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I was surprised with this products!! I read a lot of reviews of different brands, traditional lip exfoliants on the market, which are typically dense, gritty, and expectedly messy, the ChapStick Total Hydration Conditioning Lip Scrub, which is made with hydrating coconut oil and nourishing shea butter, has a creamy, pasty texture with just a bit of grit (that's thanks to its superfine sugar crystals). I was surprised is refreshing and not at all aggressive. Highly recommend
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this in this month's Target Beauty Box and I really like it! Being from Minnesota, the winter can EASILY make my lips super chapped from how cold and dry the air is. While lip balms work to keep that at bay, sometimes I'm not so lucky and they chap up a bit. This did an awesome job getting rid of the ickiness. The texture is really nice - not TOO grainy, but still noticeable - and the scent is a very pleasant mint. My lips feel super soft after using!
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I've used elf lip scrub for many years until I tried ChapStick total hydration conditioning lip scrub! My favorite thing about it is that it's 100% natural with argan oil and my favorite, Avocado Butter. ChapStick lip scrub gets rid of the dry, dead skin on my lips making them incredibly soft immediately after using. The flavor I really like, it's a subtle peppermint. This product is definitely a must have, especially if you wear a lot of matte lipstick.
Toni J.
Toni J.
I'm always looking for a good lip scrub especially during these colder days. Ive tried a lot and some were great and some were not gritty enough. I like a good scrub not just conditioning. This isn't too bad but still on the conditioning side. It has a pleasant minty smell. It's a few dollars at target. I will continue to use mine but i don't think I will repurchase because I like more sugar or grit to my lip scrubs
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Received this #Chapstick Total Hydration #lipsscrub in a #LipMonthly bag and am loving it. You have to dip your finger in the pot which I'm not thrilled about (rather have in a tube), but it's a nice gentle scrub with a little minty feel to it (very light). Definitely felt my lips softer and cleaner. I like this and feel the Price point is a big win. I'll by this again, even with the dipping the finger thing.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I received Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub in a January 2017 Target Beauty Box, and I was so happy this little miracle was included because I never would've thought to try it otherwise.

The exfoliants are gentle enough for sensitive skin/lips like mine. It smells like peppermint, and it leaves my lips--you guessed it-- hydrated! Good stuff.
Conor G.
Conor G.
Ithaca, NY
Absolutely wonderful! I had never used a lip scrub before, and now I will never stop. It feels wonderful, it's cooling and refreshing, and leaves your lips feeling brand new. The only con I can think of is that it is a little expensive for the size you receive, but it also seems like it is going to last for a long time. Highly recommended!
Alison O.
Alison O.
Nashville, TN
This is a great on the go lip exfoliater. Rub a bit on your lips, wipe off, and hydrate with your favorite ChapStick. Your lips will feel amazing for hours. Because the jar is tiny, it's great to keep in your purse or coat pocket. It may not be top end, but it gets the job done and I'm a huge fan. Would recommend this to anyone.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Columbus, OH
I have fairly dry lips and they do get chapped often so I am always looking for products that deliver. This scrub definitely does! It tastes and smells like a candy cane which is very appealing. It is a little messy to message on my lips but it gets the job done. It comes off clean and leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Has anyone tried this out? Where did you find it at?
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
The Woodlands, TX
I just saw this scrub in my Walgreens today. Is it really useful compared to the pricey lip scrubs? On a scale of 1 to 10 is this scrub a perfect 10?
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
Does anyone know where you can buy this? Like you've seen it in store..
Christine W.
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this the best drugstore lip scrub?
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Does this do a good job of smoothing lips?