BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChapstick
Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 012 oz (Pack of 4)

ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 4)

by Chapstick

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 305731943122ChapStick Total Hydration 100% Natural is an age defying formula with Argan oil. It is clinically proven to provide healthier and more youthful looking lips. Total hydration Soothing vanilla Ingredients: Helianthus...

Does this apply smoothly or does it feel waxy in the lips?
Start your review of ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 4)!
Brittney A.
Sydney Nova Scotia
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 4)
This stuff is amazing didn't leave my lips with a waxy feeling was very smooth and I love anything vanilla so worth it
Tammy F.
ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite Chapsticks! I carry one with me at all times and apply it several times a day. Very hydrating and soothes my chapped lips. Would recommend
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Ivana A.
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 3)
I absolutely love this chapstick. It provides so much hydration that with just one use your dry or cracked lips will heal. I love the way It feels on my lips. My lips are nice and smooth and I continue to use It to prevent my lips from getting dry.
Tanya N.
West New York, NJ
I just applied this chapstick to my lips before bedtime and the moisture you feel on your lips is incredible! So hydrating and the scent is not overwhelming at all. Great product!
Brooke R.
Fowlerville, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s soft but it doesn’t keep your lips soft for a long time it wears off pretty fast. I was disappointed because I thought it would be better. When you apply it, it looks super goopy on your lips. Doesn’t look good
Kiva G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This chapstick is really smooth over the lips and I love the fact that it isn’t overly scented. I also like that it’s 100% natural. The chapstick cover versus the traditional cap is a refreshing change. I hope this one doesn’t get lost in my purse!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 2), ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 4), ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 3), ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm, Soothing Vanilla 0.12 oz (Pack of 6)
This is a great tinted lip balm for when you want a pop of color along with your hydration. It’s silky smooth and leaves your lips feeling soft and supple. It has a very light wash of color so it’s a great natural look. It keeps your lips hydrated for hours and doesn’t dry them out immediately after it disappears from your lips. I have it in a few colors and they all look god on my complexion. Would definitely recommend.
Dishika P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy using these chapsticks so much! The scent/flavor of vanilla isn't annoying at all, in fact, it;s very pleasant. Like many other lip balms, it's extremely moisturizing and lasts pretty long. I do like this chapstick, but it's not unique or something I feel the need to buy over again.
Rachel S.
Anderson, CA
Keeps my lips nice and soft and kissable!!! Never leaves them dry or cracked or greasy feeling, also actually heals your chapped lips instead of making them worse! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to heal those chapped winter lips
Jasmine  T.
Sunnyvale, CA
The chapstick total hydration is great for chapped lips! It keeps the lip smooth for hours without the need to reapply. The only thing I didn’t really love was the scent of this vanilla one, it had a waxy medicine not really vanilla smell! Would buy the product again but in a different scent