Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Balm - Coral Blush

by Chapstick

tinted moisturizer;pack of 1;0.12 oz / 3.5 g;100% natural

I love this line of chapstick but have never tried the pigmented ones. How much pigment does this give off, is it more of a tint or is it really opaque?
Does this product keep your lips moisturized throughout the day or does it need a constant reapplication?
Start your review of Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Balm - Coral Blush!
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I really have to reapply this a lot to get my lips moisturized. It’s has a nice tint of coral, looks light sheer red on. I like that the packaging is bigger than the original size chapstick and you have to pull off the entire cap that’s almost the size of it instead of the tiny caps! If I drop those small caps, game over.
Winter Haven
I love this chap stick. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and hydrated. The neutral color allows it to be uses on any skin tone. Once I applied this to my lips I didnt have to reapply for several hours. Thia will be a must have item for me from now on.
Amesbury
Purchased at: CVS
I love this Chapstick it awesome it has sort of a color and the packaging was fine and would I buy this again I would definitely buy this again and I would definitely recommend this product bye have a nice day
Newtown, PA
I am not thrilled with this product. I was hoping it would be more hydrating and it’s not and the product almost melts and doesn’t keep its form. Still looking for a good chapstick for the go.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty great lip balm. Hydrating and long lasting. Only drawback is of your lips are chapped, the color just cakes on the dried portion like cheap lipstick. Only really works on hydrated lips
Clinton, MO
I love this tinted balm. I use this in place of lipstick. It glides on and it is easy to build the color. I recommend this product and will continue to purchase it as well. The color choices are amazing as well, there is a color for just about everyone.
north carolina
Purchased at: Walgreens
During the winter time my lips get very dry and around it becomes very Paley like it's coming off my skin and when I feel like my lips are doing that I use this chapstick it doesn't even look like I have it on half of the time and to be honest it's very nice to keep my lips hydrated throughout the day
Rillton, PA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product it is moisturizing and I like the color of the tint. It isn't a bright coral on me, almost a coral nude but it looks very flattering.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
The formula is amazing with this product it’s so soft and is actually long lasting and that is stocking to say about chapstick but I love this product.
Clifton, NJ
They werent lying when they said total hydration. This leaves my lips feeling so nice and smooth. I just want to apply this all day long.