Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Balm - Coral Blush

by Chapstick

tinted moisturizer;pack of 1;0.12 oz / 3.5 g;100% natural

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Balm - Coral Blush!
north carolina
Purchased at: Walgreens
During the winter time my lips get very dry and around it becomes very Paley like it's coming off my skin and when I feel like my lips are doing that I use this chapstick it doesn't even look like I have it on half of the time and to be honest it's very nice to keep my lips hydrated throughout the day
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Clinton, MO
I love this tinted balm. I use this in place of lipstick. It glides on and it is easy to build the color. I recommend this product and will continue to purchase it as well. The color choices are amazing as well, there is a color for just about everyone.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Rillton, PA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product it is moisturizing and I like the color of the tint. It isn't a bright coral on me, almost a coral nude but it looks very flattering.
Dry, Sensitive
this is a must in my makeup bag, purse, car and my vanity. the color that it leaves in my lips is so cute is a super soft pink.
Oily, Dry, Combination