BY CHAPSTICK

• ChapStick® Total Hydration Conditioning Lip Scrub gently exfoliates and conditions leaving lips feeling soft and smooth

• Formulated with naturally sourced ingredients, including: sugar crystals, maracuja and coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E

• Features a refreshing Fresh Peppermint flavor. Also available in Sugar Plum.

sucrose, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopherol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, passiflora edulis seed oil (maracuja), glycine soja (soybean) oil, citric acid

ChapStick® Total Hydration Conditioning Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint
  • "I have fairly dry lips and they do get chapped often so I am always looking for products that deliver. This scrub definitely does! It tastes and smells like a candy cane which is very appealing. It is a little messy to message on my lips but it gets the job done. It comes off clean and leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated " in 120 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this stuff for the winter months when my lips dry out! I slap it on in the morning when I am doing my make up and priming the rest of my face and it makes it so much easier for my lip stick to go on! Not to mention if im not wearing lipstick it takes off all of the dead skin" in 4 reviews
  • "Can't complain about a simple chapstick. Hydrating. Works nicely the natural has a neutral smell which I find stops me licking it off my lips like scented versions. Great product." in 3 reviews
Elise B.
I have to admit I was a skeptic when it came to this product. The price was a little higher than most of their products but was still cheaper than a lot of others. The packaging is typical. The smell is nice. The scrub is more gentle that I thought it would be. I found the effectiveness  of this product to be just as good higher end products I’ve used.
Missy J.
Jensen Beach
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Compare this to the Jeffree Star Lip scrubs! AMAZING! It works wonders! I have never had such an effective lip scrub. I suffer with dry cracked lips and this (yes it stung for a minute) but softened those cracks and allowed for a smooth application of lipstick/lip balm! Highly recommend for its affordability and quality!
Kylah C.
Love this chapstick very moisturizing! They are smooth with a great application! I highly recommend this your lips are so smooth. There is no irritation whatsoever perfect for everyone to use! If you see in stores or on line do get your hands on it you wont regret it!
Arsema Z.
1910 south raritan street
It was so great and working procxes was good it is good for chapped lips the value was great and also it was good for using the first time I used it I anoustely thought it did not work it was so amazing it was awesome I would buy it again but it took a long time to get to me
𝙉 !.
Corona
This product really did the job with exfoliating my lips! I got it in a holiday set during christmas time. The consistency of the scrub is very thick like other scrubs. My only complaints are that you cant eat it. If you do it tastes really gross like expired candy.
𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is great to prep lips for lipstick or if you need to exfoliate iff some dry skin. I find that this product is a bit too smooth for me and I end up rubbing the scrub all over my face & not just my lips because it’s more like a chapstick than a thick scrub.
Lisa H.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This was given to me as a gift, and I love it, however it didn’t seem to work as well as other scrubs I’ve tried. The sugar crystals seemed to vanish when I would start to scrub making it not work as well as I’d hope. The smell is nice and not overpowering.
Janelle I.
I like how it feels on my skin. I’ve been using this product for about a week now and once I use it and put my Mac lipstick on later, it stays on for a while and my lips aren’t as cracked. Also, i love the smell of this product. Super with it!!
Elizabeth G.
Buffalo Grove
  The scrub adheres to the lips well enough to gently scrub the lips. However, it does not remove stubborn chapped-lip flakes. The peppermint flavor/scent is also very strong. It almost burns my eyes.
  I do not like peppermint in my lip products anyway because I find it irritates my skin and is very drying. If you do not mind peppermint and know what you are getting into, this product is just fine for what it is supposed to do - scrub and prepare the lips for balm.
  I would not buy this again. There are plenty of milder flavors/scents out there in lip scrubs from other brands.
ISA 🔮.
I did like it but I can really find a regular price. It’s always different depending on where I buy it. Although, I would use it again if I find a price that I feel comfortable with because this product is really good, it helps my lips look very smooth and hydrated
Jazmin F.
Has anyone tried this out? Where did you find it at?
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
Does anyone know where you can buy this? Like you've seen it in store..
Tiffany V.
Spring, TX
I just saw this scrub in my Walgreens today. Is it really useful compared to the pricey lip scrubs? On a scale of 1 to 10 is this scrub a perfect 10?
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this the best drugstore lip scrub?
Kristy S.
How does this lip scrub work?