BY CHAPSTICK

• Anyone tried this yet? Pros/Cons? Likes/Dislikes? Does i...1 Answers
  • Are these lip balms flavored or just scented? 3 Answers
  • Is this flavor good?1 Answers
ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Wild Acai Berry
  • "Definitely love this, it's a must buy! I have really bad chapped lips, especially during the fall and winter months, and this really helps keeps them moisturized. " in 97 reviews
  • "There are so many kinds of chapstick out there, but this is by far the best I've tried it's so moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone! Plus it smells good!!" in 63 reviews
Devyn R.
Granada Hills
When this Chapstick says its "total hydration" let me tell you, it definitely is the way to go. I love the way you're able to twist the product like butter and the use of this item will last all day long. As for the moisterizing part, I love to use this product before putting on my makeup and it makes my lipsticks glide on real smooth.
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
Love the color of this. It definitely treats my lips well, especially in the winter. It lasts a decent amount of time, for time I wear it. First time user & it met my expectations. Price is okay for quality as well. I will definitely buy it again, in a different color!
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
This is by far one of my most favorite lip products! It leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth all day. They feel hydrated and not dried out or like I have lip care products caked on my lips. It goes on soft and smooth and leave my lips feeling silky soft.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this product. It makes my lips feel so much better when they’re chapped. It’s got a long-lasting creamy formula. It was very inexpensive. I purchased this at Rite Aid. I use this even if my lips aren’t chapped to make them soft and shiny.
Paige D.
Really nice hydration and smell. Kind of a color tint which I appreciate (its very mild). It does need to be reapplied a lot but what chapstick doesn’t. It’s a pretty good value for the money. I have bought it at least twice now.
hallie m.
Tickfaw
this is one of my favorites. i love the scent. these lip balms are my all time favorite. i swear by these and recommend these to all my friends. the scent is so subtle and has a nice light flavor. personally i love these
Adah M.
At target its $6.00 Chapstick® Total Hydration Advanced 3 In 1 Formula Moisturizes, Renews, And Transforms Lips For A Smoother, Healthier Appearance. Moisturizes: It Contains A Botanical Moisturizing Complex And It Helps Keep Lips Moisturized For Up To 8 Hours. Renews: It Contains Botanical Oils Known To Be Rich In Omegas 3/6/9 And It Helps Renew The Lips’ Natural Barrier. Transforms: Helps Improve The Damaged Appearance Of Skin, Helping Your Lips Maintain A Healthier Appearance.
Skin Concern: Chapped Lips
Recommended Skin Type: Dry
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
I feel like all chapsticks with this brands are and have the same quality! The packaging is cute! Simple and affordable! Easy to put away! And many scents to chose from! You can buy them at any drugstore.
Taylor D.
Des Moines
This is such a good product! I use a lot of chapstick so I go through them pretty much, I always have to have a couple of chapsticks on me at all times. These are hybrid ones that actually stay on and don’t dry out & smell AMAZING!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
This is probably my favorite chapstick ever. I love how silky it feels when applied and how hydrating it makes my lips feel. Sometimes chapstick dries my lips out even more but this stuff doesn’t!
Katherine L.
Are these lip balms flavored or just scented?
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Anyone tried this yet? Pros/Cons? Likes/Dislikes? Does it leave your lips greasy or sticky?
Mikaela D.