BY CHAPSTICK

• ChapStick® Advanced 3 in 1 formula:

• Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours

• Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in Omega 3/6/9 and it helps to renew the lips’ natural barrier

• Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips maintain a healthier appearance

jojoba esters, octyldodecanol, diisostearyl malate, polyethylene, petrolatum, beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydrogenated polyisobutene, crambe abyssinica seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, squalane, meadowfoam delta-lactone, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, microcrystalline wax, sucrose pentahydroxystearate, ceresin, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, phytosteryl hydroxystearate, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitan sesquioleate, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, glyceryl caprylate, water, silica, sucrose tetrastearate triacetate, glycerin, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sorbitan stearate, alcohol, propylene glycol, madecassoside, methicone, tocopherol, glyceryl citrate / lactate / linoleate / oleate, mineral oil, adenosine, arctium lappa root extract, phenoxyethanol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cholesterol, hibiscus esculentus fruit extract, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, polysorbate 60, citric acid

• I've got such dry lips from this awful cold weather, does...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This is a staple to my beauty routine. I always carry it in my purse and make sure to keep extras around the house. It smells delightful, and it's super hydrating. It glides on so easy. It basically melts as soon as it touches your lips. " in 85 reviews
  • "Love the texture tint and how sotf and healthy my lips look never cracked lips also the smell is great" in 70 reviews
  • "I love the chapstick brand. I have really dry lips and it keeps my lips hydrated all day while I'm at work. I usually go pick me up one at my local drugstore. Its really easy to use and it applies on so smoothy. I buy this product over and over again." in 68 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this Chapstick! No taste, but the smell is delicious!! Hydrating, feels great!!" in 19 reviews
Jacqueline  N.
Bloomfield, NJ
I'm not a fan of using anything on my lips. I hardly wear any product like lipstick, balms, gloss etc. my lips are sensitive and am prone to lip sores.
I received this 3-1 hydration as a gift for Xmas. With the extreme temperatures the past few days my lips have been cracking, sore and chapped. Ive opted to try this out. Since using my lips have become soft and less sore.
Brittney T.
Kermit
First I don't know where people get this is tinted because it's not it's clear just like the old time chapstick but it does do it's job has a little bit of weight to it you can tell you have it on the smell is amazing but I think if it's going to smell like peaches then it should also taste like peaches also but that's just me it does do the job it's made to do.
Heather M.
I've always been a fan of chap stick; but total hydration has, by far, been my favorite! It doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or gross, it goes on smooth and lasts a good while, and the fresh citrus scent is wonderful! I will definitely be purchasing again and can't wait to try other scents!
Devyn R.
Granada Hills
I would give this a four star rating only because the flavor of this chapstick wasn't that all in tense if i'm going to be honest. Yes, it did moisturize and keep my lips soft but if you're going to put a type of flavor into the chapstick, at least make it more reasonable.
danielle s.
Not my favorite chapstick but it does its job. I really like the peach smell of this chapstick though. On my lips, the chapstick wears off a little quick so I reapply it frequently. I just bought this a week ago and I see a little bit of a difference with my chapped lips. Honestly other chapstick products work better than this specific one. Not really sure if I would buy this one again.
Taylor O.
My cousin introduced me to this chapstick and I didn’t think I would like it at first because I usually don’t like chapstick with a flavor but I love this peach flavor. It is not overpowering at all and I would definitely buy this for myself.
Michelle H.
Pretty nice. Has a kind of coconut oil feel to it. I have pretty dry lips if they go untreated. I don't know if my lips look younger, but they feel good and look moisturized. My lips are very dry & flaky. This and Aquaphor are the only products that work for me.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
The peach flavor is not too fake, and the texture of these lip balms is beautiful and silky. It soaks in and leaves a protective coating at the same time. This is the first lip balm that I have A)not lost B)used entirely AND C) repurchased. 100% recommend to anyone with lips.
Heather R.
Boardman
I tried the mint one and fell in love.  So i went with this flavor to try something else and it was perfect!  I got it at target and it’s easy to locate!
Rita L.
Thornton, CO
Love the light tint it applies on your lips! As for the moisturizing for the lips it could be improved. First applying it is nice and hydrating to the lips but after the chapstick wears down the lips begin to dry again making you have to reapply again and again.
lauren h.
holbeach, spalding
I've got such dry lips from this awful cold weather, does this actually work? And how much is it?