BY CHAPSTICK

• ChapStick® Advanced 3 in 1 formula:

• Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours

• Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in Omega 3/6/9 and it helps to renew the lips’ natural barrier

• Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips maintain a healthier appearance

: jojoba esters, octyldodecanol, diisostearyl malate, polyethylene, petrolatum, beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydrogenated polyisobutene, crambe abyssinica seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, squalane, meadowfoam delta-lactone, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, microcrystalline wax, sucrose pentahydroxystearate, ceresin, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, phytosteryl hydroxystearate, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitan sesquioleate, caprylyl glycol, glyceryl caprylate, water, silica, sucrose tetrastearate triacetate, glycerin, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sorbitan stearate, alcohol, propylene glycol, madecassoside, methicone, tocopherol, glyceryl citrate / lactate / linoleate / oleate, mineral oil, adenosine, arctium lappa root extract, phenoxyethanol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cholesterol, hibiscus esculentus fruit extract, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, polysorbate 60, citric acid

ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Soothing Oasis
  • "It's getting to that time of year when the weather changes and things tend to dry up especially my lips! Chapstick had always been one of my go to's! This stick not only keeps my lips moisturized, it leaves them feeling soft and that little tint helps! " in 127 reviews
  • "Picked this up for a stocking stuffer, for my fiancé. He gets dry lips, during the winter, but won't ever put on lip balm. This kind, hopefully, wins him over! It's hydrating, soothing, has very little smell, and larger, sturdy packaging. " in 86 reviews
Julie D.
I've tried quite a few lip moisturizers but this is the best one I've found!  Once applied, it lasts a long time on my lips so I don't have to reapply often.  It has a nice texture and feels good on the lips.  There's no scent, but that's fine by me.  It's quick and easy to apply and I don't go anywhere without it!  Another thing I like about this chapstick is how the packaging opens.  Most chapsticks have you pull a small cap off but on this one, the cap is large like a lipstick, which is very easy to open.  I sometimes have cracked, sore fingers, or am silly enough to apply lotion before putting my chapstick on, which makes opening the product difficult.  I don't have any problems with this one, though!

This chapstick is also fine for applying beneath lipsticks, especially matte.  I often reapply it over my lipsticks as the day goes on and this also works fine.  The best thing I can say about this product is that after using it for a week or two, I've seen an improvement in my lips.  With other products, my lips would still feel very dry between applications.  Now, my lips are soft all the time.  I can see myself buying this again, easily!
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
We love this chapstick in my house. I use it before leaving the house and before bed. It works great and keeps them mosturized and looking right. I really wish it was less mushy and messy. You cant really apply it like a normal chapstick, because of the consistency. We still use it and love it.
Areeba K.
St. Louis
This product is great: its price is very affordable and it helps hydrate dry lips overnight. I used this when I had really dry lips and I would put a thick layer on every night and then in the morning I'd exfoliate my lips with a toothbrush and it did wonders to my dry lips overnight and made then extra soft for the day.
Gianna M.
Raleigh, NC
If you have winter dryness or wind burn I really recommend this product. It has similar packaging to what we are used to seeing but the product is wonderful. It’s very hydrating without being oily or slimy feeling. Additionally, it doesn’t just sit on your lips but seems to soak into them and help heal and relieve dryness. Love this chapstick!!
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
This is my go-to for winter time when I'm up on the mountain and I'm skiing my lips will take a beating this fixes it. It's basic it's affordable it's chapstick brand it's been around for years and simply amazing. You put this on at night before you go to sleep you wear it all night you wake up with fresh hydrated he will lips it really does work wonders my husband prefers chapstick because it doesn't have tint it provides SPF protection it's been his roofing go to. Just the other day he came home with a split lip he put this on and by the next morning his lips were drastically and noticeably improved after one application. If you're outdoors and your lips are always dry you can't beat chapstick
April M.
Lancaster County, PA
These are my favorite chapsticks by far! This one in particular has no scent or flavor so it’s great for every day use. It’s extrmeley moisturizing and has less of a waxy, and more of an emollient texture to it than your average chapstick. I would definitely buy again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others!
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
I am big in chapstick since I live in a very cold state. I enjoy this chapstick it has a nice smell and goes on smooth. It is a little tacky and melts very easily. I had it on my vanity inside my home in the winter and it melted. It is very reasonably priced. You can find it most any drug store.
Nina M.
Marietta
This feels so good when your in the need of it . 9/10!
Not it sure I’ve been trying to find it to buy it but my mom bought it thinking it was some other chopstick & forgot all bout it till I found it . Yeah I’m pretty sure & of course I’ll buy it If I knew where it is sold !!
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
This total hydration chapstick is my favorite by far. It’s extremely moisturizing, and smells really nice. The larger packaging is quite handy for searching through bags to find it. The minimalistic packaging also helps me differentiate it from my other chapstick products.
Danielle G.
Saginaw , TX
It does give you some moisture but only when it’s on. Once it comes off your lips still feel dry. So if you like something that’s going to have to be reapplied over and over just to keep your lips smooth on the surface while it’s on this is for you but I would not repurchase.
Holly C.
Tully, NY
I love chapstick brand, but usually stick with my safe and trusted balms. What's the 3 in 1? Is it worth the money over just buying the regular 99 cent balms at the register that have been my favorites for years???!!! I'm a little obsessive over chapsticks, in each jacket of mine you'll find at least one in each pocket, and a few in my center console of my vehicle, at work you get the point!
Katie O.
How does this feel once applied? Is it sticky at all? How long does it last? Does it smell or taste like anything in particular? My lips get SO dry in the winter time, looking for a new solution. Usually use EOS but haven't been happy lately.
America S.
Clemson, SC
Does this chapstick help chapped, cracking lips?