Chelsi C.
Industry, PA

Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.

Jillian G.
Jillian G.
1 year, 10 months ago
Nope, not too strong whatsoever. It's actually more of a hint of cake batter.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Brawley, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
This flavor is actually perfectly sweetened and the smell is not strong at all
jessica m.
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
The cake batter is a light, sweet flavor. its not overwhelming at all.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
2 years ago
I don't think it is overwhelming. It is my favorite & I think you should try it. Chapstick makes great flavors & they aren't over powering.
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Hanover, PA
2 years ago
I literally hate all of my scented chopsticks except this one. It smells amazing, and I don't think it is too powerful at all.
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
2 years, 1 month ago
I'm usually sensitive to scents too but I don't think this is fragrant enough to bother you
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
2 years, 1 month ago
It is a very strong scent. Its pleasant at first, but it does end up giving me headache after wearing it for a few minutes.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
2 years, 1 month ago
Here's one that might be helpful for you: http://www.blistex.com/products/simple-and-sensitive/