Trinity W.
Hands down my favorite Chapstick. It really does moisturize my lips. On the days when I don't want to wear makeup this is my best friend. Because it still gives me a slight shine to my lips. Not to much to be Like BAM but just a bit noticeable So it gives me my girly look without having to spend 30 minutes in the mirror. Also the best thing about it is the smell. Sometime I open just to smell it, not even to apply it. I really love it especially when I am doing my makeup. Because it moisturizers my lips but not to the point where I can't apply my lipstick.