BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New asian-inspired chapstick total hydration 3in1 lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. moisturizes: it contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. renews: it contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.transforms: helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful.

ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Luscious Lemon Delight
  • "I am addicted to this stuff. It smells amazing and works great on my chapped lips. I love the texture too it feels great under liquid lipstick too!" in 685 reviews
  • "Love this!! My girls and I use this the most. During winter our lips dry so bad and this isthe oonly brand I will buy. It helps rejouvinate our lips and make them feel so smooth!! #1 for us!!!" in 602 reviews
  • "Makes my lips feel nice and moisturizing. And it also smells so good I'm constantly adding more and more." in 245 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
Oh my God this is amazing. I typically have dry cracked lips and here the climate is very dry and very damaging not only too your skin, hair but lips as well. I also found this to be amazing to use when laying in a tanning bed (Yes you herd me right while laying) it keeps your lips protected and from my experience it seems to help it to get deeper into my lips and keeps that moist longer. Even lying in the sun. I was so obsessed with this I had one in my Automobile, one in my purse and one in my home. This stuff is amazing. Now at first it may feel as though it’s a little thick but u can blog on a paper towel or tissue paper just whatever you have handy. Their are many scents and I have not found one that I didn’t like, however I love the Summer Island scents like Cocanut, especially for summer. Now in the winter I like more of the peppermint types and in the fall I like the softer scents like the vanilla. It’s also not really expensive either. If your a mom I know we like our budget so this defiantly fits. I would highly recommend this product for sure hands down 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I was expecting a great moisturizer.  Unfortunately it felt dry going on and didnt last on my lips.  Applying over 4 times and lips still felt dry.  Good value but I wouldnt recommend a product that didnt work.  Even the color was hard to see on my lips even after several applications.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
This Chapstick damage repair lip balm came in handy during the winter months. My lips tend to be very dry when it’s cold. It was a very good value and it met my needs and expectations. I bought it at Walgreens during a sale and it is one of those products that’s a must have. I will be buying more for this winter season.
Mckenya B.
Philadelphia
It made my lips feel even softer than what they already are and it keep them hydrated. I usually like to apply it at night so when I wake up my lips won’t be chapped, chaffing and dry. I also like to keep extras in all of my purses when I’m on the go. I would definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Naz W.
San Fransisco
I have his chapstick in the flavor / scent peach! It’s so juicy and divine. I love this chapstick so much, it’s a soft formula so be careful having it In the heat or leaving it in your car cause it WILL melt. Other than that, it’s very moisturizing and makes your lips look supple
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
This is a great repair chap stick. I love the chap stick brand. They have great packaging and different flavors. They are all easy to apply and use. Very long lasting so These things last forever. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Vanessa S.
Westland, MI
I have this in the coconut scent. It has changed my lips, I kid you not. I will definitely repurchase as soon as I run out. I keep it on me at all times because it is perfect—prefect!—for on the go. I use it in between lipstick applications and it turns my dried lips into supple and soft lips in no time. It’s a miracle worker, and for $3, you can’t beat it
Stephanie Z.
Manteca
I liked this chapstick because my lips wouldn’t get chapped lips, the packaging is good I bought my product at Target a while ago it was my first time using it and I bought it at Target awhile ago but my lips didn’t really get chapped with this product!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Works WONDERS on dry, peeling lips. I use mine daily and am almost running out. Average packing but super cheap and effective. I bought mine at my local Walmart. Would recommend to others who have chapped lips constantly. I will repurchase this product.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Which Chapstick flavor is your favorite?
Christine N.
Dose this work well in dry chapped lips?
Mallory B.
Does it honestly taste like cake batter?
Chelsi C.
Industry, PA
Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most "cake batter" scents are overly vanilla. Does this fall into the same category?

back