ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Cooling Peppermint Lip Balm - 1 Count uploaded by Socheata R.

BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Total Hydration advanced 3 in 1 formula moisturizes, renews, and transforms lips for a smoother, healthier appearance. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in Omegas 3/6/9 and it helps renew the lips' natural barrier. Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips maintain a healthier appearance. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Cooling Peppermint Lip Balm - 1 Count
Love this chapstick! So cooling and refreshing! Keeps my lips super soft during the holidays
Angeli H.
Angeli H.
I live in Minnesota, and in the winter I experience SERIOUS dryness on my face, and especially my lips. I also am a recovering lip biter. ..double whammy. I've been loyally using Chap Stick for the several years as I try and overcome this habit, and deal with our ultra dry winters, and I've never been terribly successful until now. I have to say that after stocking up on this particular "flavor", I made it the entire season without dealing with the extreme dryness I've experienced in the past. It's a pleasant and smooth formula, and the mintiness is very refreshing and motivating to keep it on my lips. I do have to reapply after a few hours, but it is light and unnoticeable while I'm wearing it. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
The cooling peppermint sensation is what drew me to buy it. After using it I could tell the difference in moisture on my lips in a week. I was very upset when I ran out of it. I couldn't find it at my nearest cvs so I picked some up from wal mart. Very hydrating and not too think like how other balms can be. Opened up my nasal passages to when I had a sinus cold. Overall good product the brand standards with their name. Chapstick total hydration I would recommend to anyone that has lip hydration issues. I let my daughters use it also when is 15 when is 13 it helps out during the winter months and sport season. This is also helpful with elderly and younger children with her lip hydration problems.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
This lip balm is a lot better than the original Chapsticks. I've gone through almost 3 tubes of this. This is quite hydrating, but it does not seem to sink in all the way and does not get rid of my dry flake. I have to note that it is actually really minty, and I really liked this factor. The minty-ness lasted quite long and other people were able to smell the peppermint as well! This lip balm does melt really easily in warmer weather, and when it does, it seems like the chapstick applied thicker. My biggest gripe about it is that it seems to run out quite fast. But for the price, it does what it claims and I love it for my everyday handbag or schoolbag! Would repurchase!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I got this from my partner as part of my holiday pj box, and I have been through multiple times of it. I actually have half a dozen backups in the closet! This is not waxy at all, it is insanely moisturizing, and the mint is strong enough to tingle slightly without being strong g enough to burn or taste bad. I can see a distinct difference in the texture of my lips, and there is no bad flaking or any sort of cracking, both is which I previously had issues with. I cannot imagine changing products at this point. And it's affordable, so that's a great bonus.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
New Iberia
This product is by far the best ChapStick I have ever tried, and I suffer with dry chapped lips all year long so I have used many. Total Hydration does exactly what it says, it soothes my lips because I'm always picking at them and making them sore. It hydrates my lips for hours without having to reapply constantly, and it actually does make them softer. It has no smell, taste, or color which I personally prefer in a chapstick. I would highly recommend this ChapStick product, believe me when I tell you, you will not be disappointed.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Dania Beach
This is my favorite lip balm to slather on just before bedtime, after I already have that minty fresh feeling from brushing my teeth.  My lips deserve that same tingly feeling!  My lips don't need to awaken dehydrated, and they don't with ChapStick's Total Hydration 3 in 1 Cooling Peppermint Lip Balm.  The peppermint provides a soft, refreshing tingle, not overwhelming or jarring.  The hydration is exactly as you'd expect from ChapStick, very high quality and long lasting.  My only criticism is that this lip balm doesn't last forever!  I use it nightly, and I'm a tad bit heartbroken when I see I'm running low.  Then I run to Target as soon as I can to stock up again!  So try it.  You won't regret it.
Christina D.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
So much yes! I was going through chemotherapy, and I needed to swap up my chapstick game. I loved this because it wasn't overpowering. It offered excellent hydration, and the peppermint was just enough if I was feeling queasy. Now that I'm done, it's a stable in my life. I'm a big peppermint fan, especially when I'm working on lip plumping. This isn't a plumper per say, but the way it slides on, and smells, makes it absolutely perfect!
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Cooling Peppermint Lip Balm is a balm I personally reach for time and again. It's moisturizing properties leave my lips feeling silky smooth. I have super dry lips, so I always keep this handy. Another aspect of this wonderful balm, is the lip plumping. The peppermint, plumps the lips and leaves them with a nice cooling sensation. You just can't go wrong with this product.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Canton, OH
Chapstick Total Hydration is my go-to product for my perpetually chapped lips. I love the great new style of packing, the amazing and cooling feel when I first apply it and the long lasting relief from my dry lips. As a makeup artist that loves trying new lipsticks, my lips are constantly getting dried out. Chapstick Total Hydration with Peppermint Oil is my savior and I couldn't be happier with it!