ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1  Cooling Peppermint uploaded by Socheata R.

ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Cooling Peppermint

BY CHAPSTICK

• ChapStick® Advanced 3 in 1 formula:

• Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours

• Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in Omega 3/6/9 and it helps to renew the lips’ natural barrier

• Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips maintain a healthier appearance

jojoba esters, octyldodecanol, diisostearyl malate, polyethylene, petrolatum, beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydrogenated polyisobutene, crambe abyssinica seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, squalane, meadowfoam delta-lactone, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, microcrystalline wax, sucrose pentahydroxystearate, ceresin, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phytosteryl hydroxystearate, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitan sesquioleate, menthol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, glyceryl caprylate, water, silica, sucrose tetrastearate triacetate, glycerin, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sorbitan stearate, propylene glycol, alcohol, methicone, madecassoside, tocopherol, glyceryl citrate/lactate/linoleate/oleate, mineral oil, adenosine, phenoxyethanol, arctium lappa root extract, hibiscus esculentus fruit extract, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cholesterol, polysorbate 60, citric acid

ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Cooling Peppermint
  • "Smells great, chapped lips heal up in no time while using this continuously when they're dry. Holds up well in my pocket (others usually melt or get super soft)." in 82 reviews
  • "The hydrating effect is wonderful & king lasting. The nice thing is that it isn't too shiny so I can use around the perimeter of my mouth & fight those fine lines." in 56 reviews
Nikki J.
Peoria
I really like this chapstick. I use this after my lip scrub Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Spearmint and it makes my lips feel insanely soft. I would recommend to anyone who wears matte lip products or who like me is a lip bitter. This lip balm is super hydrating and the smell is great.
Katie N.
I battle dry and chapped lips year round and I love this stuff. It moisturizes, while the peppermint cools. It eases the ache of dry lips and repairs the damage. It’s inexpensive, which makes it a great deal. I’d definitely recommend this.
Celina G.
California
I got this product gifted to me and I really enjoy it. I love peppermint everything! The peppermint is strong scented, but i really enjoy it. Does a great job moisturizing my lips. If you like mint balms, you’ll love this one!
Gaby G.
New York City
Really like this product and the flavor. It felt great on my lips - it was refreshing and moisturizing. I have been using chapstick for years and it never disappoints. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to others
Sam N.
Cashiers
This is a very useful product to have in your purse at all times, it met my expectation of hydration on my lips it was a very nice packaging that I bought, not pricy at 'll and very good value to it very nice I would recommend this to anyone who really needs it.
Kathryn R.
Southbury, CT
I love this chapstick! From the “flavor” to the sleek design, Chapstick has really come a long way from their classic cherry flavored chapsticks! It keeps my lips feeling amazing, & cool all day! Deff my little summer hack!
Laura K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
It’s pretty good as far as a lip balm goes. Chapstick I’ve been using for years it does prevent chapped lips on them. I like the slate Shear shine to this so it looks like I have a little dimension to my lips.
Abby F.
Augusta , ME
This is one of my favorite chapsticks, I always have one of these in my purse! I love the cooling peppermint especially in the summer when everything is so hot! It also keeps your lips smooth and protected!
anshanie S.
Orlando
I am guilty of having 5 of six of these in every corner or handbag. I love the new packaging. Chapstick is an oldie but goodie. I personally love the cooking peppermint because it has this freshness to it.
Nicole M.
Columbus, OH
The ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut Hydration is probably one of the best drugstore lip balms out there. These are EXTREMELY moisturizing..sometimes a little too moisturizing.
Victoria F.