BY CHAPSTICK

Asian-inspired Chapstick® Total Hydration 3 In 1 Is A Renewing And Transformative Skincare Formula For Smoother, Healthier Looking Lips.

Moisturizes: It Contains A Botanical Moisturizing Complex And It Helps Keep Lips Moisturized For Up To 8 Hours

Renews: It Contains Botanical Oils Known To Be Rich In Omega 3/6/9 And It Helps To Renew The Lips’ Natural Barrier

Transforms: Helps Improve The Damaged Appearance Of Skin, Helping Your Lips Maintain A Healthier Appearance

Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Beeswax,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Crambe Abyssinica
Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Meadowfoam Delta-lactone,
Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Microcrystalline Wax, Sucrose Pentahydroxystearate,
Ceresin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
Phytosteryl Hydroxystearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Water, Silica,
Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1
Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Methicone, Madecassoside,
Tocopherol, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Mineral Oil, Adenosine, Arctium Lappa
Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit
Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Cholesterol, Polysorbate 60, Citric
Acid.

• I'm about to purchase this is it tinted?5 Answers
  • I have always loved the ChapStick brand but I have never ...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to the Chapstick hydration ...1 Answers
ChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut Hydration
  • "This is a must have in my purse My lips get really dry I add a little bit above my lipstick so it won't look to dry I absolutely love it " in 200 reviews
  • "I love this Chapstick! The peach flavor is nice, but not overpowering. My holy grail is the black original chapstick, but this might have just overtaken it. It lasts for a long while. It's definitely moisturizing. I love it!" in 146 reviews
Candi M.
White Lake
I love these chapsticks! Totally hydrating along with a wonderful flavor. Less build up then regular chapsticks and glides on wonderfully. I love the tint that some of them offer also. This is a constant go to in my purse and I always start off with it and layer under lip sticks and lip stains since it keeps my lips on point!
Tizzie D.
I just recently tried this after swearing off the brand for years, for what I felt was just a waxy stiff gunk on my lips -& I am 100% back to the brand after trying this line. This is so smooth and buttery feeling, I can’t get over what a wonderful feeling it is to use this in the wintertime now!
Samantha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
For some reason I didn't really like total hydration ones I was so surprised it leaves a grease coating I would say over lips more than just a moist feeling, it's still good I just didn't like the grease feeling it gave me i still recommend to try it out and see what you have to say about it.
Ashley S.
Kimberly
Love love love this stuff, smells great and the coconut in it oh my gosh leaves my lips feeling so good and hydrated! It is so gentle and not harsh at all. I am a repeat user and will continue to be these products are great. Will for sure buy again and highly recommend this stuff!
Anisha P.
Hasbrouck Heights
Loved the taste and good level of hydration, just a bit too thick when applied. But otherwise a great price for the quality and will definitely buy another. Did not disappoint as some other chapsticks I’ve used before have. All in all I would recommend this product to a friend.
ella.hwang H.
This product is so good for those kinda of days that are cold and dry. This product has nice packaging because it tells everything about it. This does help your lips when they are chaped. This met my expectations. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Sandra b.
castle rock
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I really enjoy this product. It smells great! It is really soft and smooth. It is quite thick, which isn’t ideal for everyone. The product comes in a twist tube and I have broken off the product due to it heating up but other than that, I would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Edgewater
Purchased at: Target
super hydrating project specially if you want something that’s lightweight and not super damaging to your lips. not super great for when you’re in desperate need but it’s a go to for when you just need a little bit of hydration.
Amira K.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
HOLY GRAIL CHAPSTICK! I keep one in my purse at all times and one in my bedroom. It's such an important part of my nighttime routine as well. I use a lip scrub then apply this to seal in moisture and wake up with super soft, moisturized lips. I've repurchased multiple times & will continue to do so.
Krupa P.
Marshfield, WI
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite chapstick I love the application also there is so much in it it is super hydrating and feels so nice on your lips and that’s what you want out of chapstick I definitely recommend this to everyone
Ray W.
Medford, MA
does this leave a film on the lips?
Melanie T.
I've been looking for a new chapstick that I don't need to keep reapplying throughout the day, will this work?
Laura F.
What flavor of this is the best?
Hannah T.