ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut uploaded by Britt S.

BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Total Hydration advanced 3 in 1 formula moisturizes, renews, and transforms lips for a smoother, healthier appearance. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in Omegas 3/6/9 and it helps renew the lips' natural barrier. Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips maintain a healthier appearance. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Britt S.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
I like this. I don't love it. It works in a pinch but I feel like I have to reaps every 10 minutes. The smell is pleasant if you like the smell of sun tan lotion (I do)
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Waukee, IA
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
I swear by Chapstick Total Hydration Coconut! This chapstick may dry out your lips if it is constantly used, so instead I used it as a  lip moisturizer first thing is the morning. It not only softens, but plumps those lips! It's totally affordable and lasts forever. It's the one chapstick I have never lost!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Presto
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
This is one of my favorite lip balms I own.  It's very hydrating on the lips and it actually does work to reduce the dryness I have.  The flavor and scent is an added bonus, especially if you enjoy coconut!  I would definitely recommend this.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
My favorite chapstick right now! The scent is amazing if you're into coconut smelling things. The moisture is definitely there with this lip balm. So much so I keep coming back to buy another when I run out.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
This is my favorite lip balm ever. It smells and tastes amazing and leaves my lips moist and refreshed without ever feeling greasy/slimy or being too heavy. I find myself using it religiously and feel lost without it in my purse. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Malia M.
Malia M.
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
This is a great chapstick for everyday use. It is thrown in my purse because I can't imagine leaving home without it. The coconut smell is delicious too! It's easy to find too so when I run out I'll just head to Target and pick up some more!
Cecily H.
Cecily H.
Springfield, MO
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
My new favorite lip balm. Its lightweight and very hydrating. The smell is divine and it even has adorable packaging. I have bought it in 4 different flavors. Lovvve this!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Clintwood
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
Super moisturizing, great scent. My new favorite lip balm. Not greasy at all and keeps my lips hydrated for much longer than other chapsticks I have used before.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Palmetto
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
Smells wonderful and leaves my lips feeling refreshed. Would recommend. I don't have any problems with the product. I need to go buy more scents.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Review for: ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut
This works amazing! It soothes dry and chapped lips. It makes your lips feel so soft, smooth, and cool especially after you exfoliate them.