ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Soothing Vanilla uploaded by Madasen D.ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Soothing Vanilla uploaded by Madasen D.ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Soothing Vanilla uploaded by maria z.

BY CHAPSTICK

• 100% Natural* age defying formula with Argan oil and avocado butters

• Instantly Smoothes and Moisturizes

• Visibly Renews Lips

• Contains Omegas 6 & 9

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients

• Clinically proven healthier looking and more youthful looking lips

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)
Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia
Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Tocopherol,
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Flavor, Rubus Idaeus
(Raspberry) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate

ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Soothing Vanilla
  • "Love this product. Living in the Midwest my lips get super dry in the winter. Awesome product and super hydrating." in 57 reviews
  • "this chapstick is really good for on the go i love the smell the container is so pretty" in 11 reviews
Madasen D.
I apply this product every night before I go to sleep. It keeps your lips very moisturized and fresh for when you wake up in the morning. I tend to wear a lot of liquid lipstick which dries my lips out, but this keeps them alive and thriving. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that’s ever had dry lips. Mine is almost out because I apply it so much, but I will definitely be restocking with this exact product because I am very passionate about it. ChapStick Total Hydration in Soothing Vanilla is by far my favorite chapstick.
maria z.
Corona, NY
I have no idea what the Chapstick company has created but this line of total hydration is the best line so far. I have extremely dry chapped lips and no lie in two days they are cured with any one from the line of total hydration. I recently picked up the soothing vanilla flavor and it smells so nice and it's not overpowering and it's so moisturizing.
Kimberly S.
Shamokin, PA
I love this  ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Soothing Vanilla so much that it is my #1 go to. It makes my lips so soft and hydrated and lasts even after the product is not directly still on my lips. I also love the  eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Vanilla Bean and I must say that I really appreciate the bullet style packaging that they do use. EOS is a great brand all around.  ChapStick® Fan Favorites is what got my hooked on vanilla type lip products and this is one I bought repeatedly over the years. I keep one of these just about everywhere so I know I always have a reliable chapstick product that is  cheap especially when you buy them in the 3 pack
Angie G.
I go through tons of lip balm because I'm constantly biting my lips at work and I can't always afford to purchase the highend. And among the drugstore, this one is honestly excellent. I like it because when I put it on, it really makes my dry lips feel moisturized, it smells amazing, and it's 100% natural (it's made with argon oil and avocado butter -- which leaves the lips feeling oh so smooth). Additionally, Walmart sells a 3.5 g tube of this for just about $3. This is so much bang for your buck! I believe that they also sell the Hydration line in tinted, but I like this untinted one because I can swipe it on over any lip color I want for a nice glossy finish.
Lauren C.
Austin
I have been using ChapStick products since I was in kindergarten; they are a family favorite. I can always rely on this product to work well. It isn't tacky or heavy, and is extremely moisturizing, even for the New England winters. I highly recommend this product.
Rebekah S.
Farr West
ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Soothing Vanilla is the product that sold me on Chapstick. In the past I have not been a fan of Chapstick’s original lip balm as I found it to be too firm. Since finding this Chapstick I’m sold. I love the way it glides onto my lips in one simple coat. It is light and breathes well. It has a soft vanilla fragrance that is not overpowering. At first it seemed a little pricey but after further thought, for the quality and specificity of this product it is with the extra penny.
Lexii H.
Morganton
Worked well! It was buttery and smooth on my lips. I tend to have very chapped lips and this did perfectly and kept them moisturized all day. In my opinion, the price is perfect. The packaging was nice as well. I'd definitely purchase again in the future.
Jamie G.
This is just a classic “throw in the car” lip balm that’s always amazing to have on hand. I love the vanilla scent! It is small and convenient, and if I end up misplacing it(which I have before) it’s not as big of a deal, because it is so inexpensive!
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
To me moisturizing lips is one of my daily routines. When using this product it met all of its expectations from hydration to scent. My lips are always hydrated and soft. Making it easier for when I do wear lipstick. I found this product at one of my local drug stores. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for hydration and for a good price.
Christina d.
Zelienople, PA
I LOVE this Chapstick!!! The formula is so smooth and long lasting. The smell is fabulous. The packaging is nice and sleek. It is super gentle on my lips, but hydrating. I purchase these in bulk whenever I find them, since they are hard to find in this scent.