ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Honey Blossom

• Instantly smoothes and moisturizes

• Visibly renews lips

• Contains omegas 6 & 9

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients

• Clinically proven healthier looking and more youthful looking lips

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, tocopheryl acetate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, octyldodecanol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, flavor, tocopherol, hydrogenated soybean oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, glyceryl stearate

• Did anyone else's have lip irritation after using this pr...3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Does it make the lips st...5 Answers
ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural*  Honey Blossom
ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Honey Blossom
  • "This is perfect for the fall and winter when our lips get really chapped and dry, i recommend " in 98 reviews
  • "I love Chapstick products. It leaves your lips feeling so soft and really relieves or prevents chapping. I've been using the classic cherry for such a long time and I stumbled upon honey blossom in the drug store. It truly is hydrating and I like the scent too. This has now become part of my night care routine too! Must try!" in 56 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love! Lots of moisture, smells nice, and doesn't leave a waxy feeling on my lips. " in 22 reviews
Irina M.
This was not hydrating at all. As a matter of fact, I even think it dried out my lips the more I used it. I was excited for the scent and flavor, but I got sick of it after a while. I had to force myself to use this chapstick up, persevering through the Sahara Desert my lips became. I think it might have been an ingredient in this formulation, since I like the regular Chapstick formula. I picked the Total Hydration one up because of the sleeker packaging, but was left very disappointed.
Olivia M.
 this product is a very nice product. It does not necessarily help chapped lips but it makes your lips smoother than they are. This product also smells very very good if you like the smell of honey.  it does miracles with moisturizing your lips again not necessarily helping chapped lips.
Erin B.
Champaign, IL
This is a decent product. My one developed a weird bump pattern to it, meaning I don’t use it much these days, but I haven’t had that issue with other Chapstick products I’ve had in the past. I would consider purchasing this exact item again, but probably only if it was on a good sale.
Mariah M.
Not only does this smell delicious, it taste delicious. It make my lips feel amazing. I put this on before I do my makeup and leave it on until I do my lipstick. This is also wonderful to keep in your pocket or purse on the go. My daughter loves this as well. Definitely recommend.
Felice B.
Kokomo
I liked the texture of this product. It was comfortable. The taste and smell were ok, they were not too strong or over powering. I wish it were better under some of my lipsticks but over this product did what it was suppose to do which was hydrate and moisturize my lips.
Gazelle B.
Long Is City, NY
I love this. Smells like honey so if you don't like that scent chose another one. but it's so comfortable it gives you a great amount of moisture without being oily. A must-have for winter or if you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks. I also put it on before going to bed.
Kayla U.
Lees Summit
This stuff is much smoother than the original chapstick. I love the sweet soft feeling this specific one leaves on my lips. It’s also a great price. The only bad thing about this product is if you don’t turn it down ALL the way it will ruin the top of the chapstick.
Angela M.
Philadelphia
I love it. It hydrates my lips and keeps them moisturized all day. Its very easy to apply. I use it because my lips are always very dry. The proce is very affordable. I use this on a very regular basis. I buy this continuously it is a product that I love.
Jennifer F.
Denham Springs, LA
This was a miss for me-  not very hydrating or soothing for my lips (which is kind of the point any lip balm), and the super-synthetic honey-blossom sent was  overly pungent and just bad.   Do not recommend and definitely will not re-purchase.
Amber C.
Leonardtown
I have severely dry skin. Lips included. This product makes my lips soft and moisturized all day. I don't have to reapply as much and that's great!! The price point is good too. I stock up in the winter! This is great for anyone with dry lips like me!
Lilia V.
How well does this product work? Does it make the lips sticky or soft?
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Did anyone else's have lip irritation after using this product ?

ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural*  Honey Blossom