BY CHAPSTICK

• Instantly smoothes and moisturizes

• Visibly renews lips

• Contains omegas 6 & 9

• 100% naturally sourced ingredients

• Clinically proven healthier looking and more youthful looking lips

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)
Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia
Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Aloe Barbadensis
Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate

ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Eucalyptus Mint
  • "I got the coconut flavor and it was great! Very hydrating I used it every night and woke up with soft moisturized lips." in 13 reviews
  • "Chapstick is an old time favorite for many! It’s job is to moisturize, protect, & hydrate the lips & it does its job beautifully! Chapstick will leave your lips supple, soft, & hydrated all day long! You just can’t go wrong with this product! The scents are amazing, the consistency is smooth! There are so many scent options available from original, to cherry, peppermint, vanilla, & even cake batter! There is something for everyone! You will love how healthy & soft your lips will feel after using this product! Not to mention, Chapstick brand chapstick will also protect your lips from the elements of everyday, especially from the hot sun, the cold winter, & the dry air! It’s an old time BEST!" in 12 reviews
Amanda H.
Boonsboro, MD
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
This has been my go-to lip balm for a few years now, when I first discovered it. The applicator is wide and large and makes for easy application. You only really need to swipe it on your lips once! The consistency is thick, but smooth; it doesn't feel sticky at all. Also, it seems to last for hours, which is a must-have for lip balms!
Amethyst S.
Marana
Amazing Hydration to the lips. I live in arizona and the heat always cracks my lips, definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. I havent looked back. the scent is not overpowering and its definitely one of my go to. i just toss it in my pocket and go!
Delaney G.
I really enjoy the formula and smell of this chapstick. Doesn’t dry up too quickly and genuinely makes my lips feel more hydrated unlike some other chapsticks that you feel like you have to keep replying. My only complaint is how hard the actual product is when you push it out of the tube. Not exactly soft to rub on my lips but overall it serves its purpose.
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
This chapstick is one of my favorite chapsticks I have used! The eucalyptus one is just the right amount of tingle while moisturizing my lips well. The packaging for the chapstick is what I like the most. I love how sturdy it is, and it's hard for the chapstick to be caught in the lid if used correctly. I recommend ALL of the different flavors in this line of product!
kimberly B.
Nevada
Very hydrating and it lasted a long time the flavor is realistic. Thier is lot of things to choose from. It is esay to apply on the lips like a reguler Chapstick.
Leslie R.
Gibsonville, NC
This chapstick is the best chapstick ever! I first discovered it after stealing it from my sister because from the moment it hit my lips I knew I was in love. Of course it was my sisters favorite chapstick so she was pissed when I took it. It’s just that great!
Melissa M.
Yardley, PA
This is by far one of my favorite chapsticks. The scent is AWESOME and the quality of the product is as always with chapstick amazing. It’s easy to use, just open and apply for hydrated lips. I would definitely recommend you trying. Love it
Laura A.
Auburn, AL
I love the eucalyptus mint flavor if this lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling enriched, softer, and supple. I love how this lip balm is affordable and can be found at most major and local retailers. I would highly recommend this to others.
Marissa p.
Victorville, CA
Gives great hydration and lasts for hours. The mint isn’t too strong, but strong enough. I highly recommend this for someone who is looking for an everyday chapstick or someone who needs instant hydration back in their lips.

Walmart