BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick Total Hydration Coconut Hydration see more...

• I'm about to purchase this is it tinted?3 Answers
  • I have always loved the ChapStick brand but I have never tried an...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to the Chapstick hydration lock? 1 Answers
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Soothing Vanilla
Firstly, I want to talk about the product in general before finding all the flavors I have had and writing reviews about them. So I am on my third tube this winter, fourth tube overall. One tube during any other season lasts a long time, but during this winter I have found my lips to be more drying. I have tried other lip products and they're not as moisturizing as I would prefer them to be. These really give a good set of moisture, and I always pop some on before bedtime. It has become such a good habit that I can't fall asleep unless I have this chapstick on my lips. Now other brands have dried my lips out, and other times they still made my lips flaky. I never have to worry about having dead skin on my lips and trying to wear other lip products, such as a matter lip paint. Everything goes on smoothly because there is no chap. That being said, I honestly prefer to just pop this tube into my pocket on the go. I prefer this over any colored or tinted lip product because of its comfort and moisture. Did you know that you can also run chapstick under tired eyes for a bit of rehydration? I didn't know that until I watched a Japanese drama. I have tried it before, and it works. I am pretty much always a zombie. Plus this comes in a variety of flavors and options! I always try to try a new one, but well, even at this point I have my favorites.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: Fresh Citrus
I got this Chapstick at Rite Aid and though it was a little pricey ($3-4), it's actually pretty good! I don't particularly like Chapstick products since they aren't natural and contain lots of bad chemicals and things, but this one is 100% natural! This is a little too liquidy for me since I prefer waxier lip balms, but it's still pretty moisturizing! It goes on smoothly. I absolutely love the scent/flavor! It says Fresh Citrus, but it smells more like an Orange Creamsicle to me! There isn't a lot of product (about an inch of product) which was a bummer, but right now, it's lasting pretty long! A few swipes is enough to last an hour or so! Totally love the packaging! The lip balm container looks so sleek and it's almost like a lipstick tube! I'm looking forward on trying out the other scents/flavors of this line of Chapstick lip balms! So glad it's 100% natural!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
I don't know what this product is suppose to do but it doesn't unchap lips. all it does is smooth the surface but that's just because they is a layer of product on top. once you take it off you lips still feel chapped and there's been times where my lips have started to peel but not in the bad way i guess it was just the top layer of skin. maybe they should advertise the product in that way. and if your leave it there over night all it does it dry up and your back to the same problem in the morning. if a product truly works and does what it is suppose to do then i shouldn't have to constantly throughout the day keep applying it. that defeats the purpose of it being a hydration formula for your lips
Julia W.
Julia W.
I'll admit, I have a bit of a chapstick obsession. But this chapstick? Beats every other one. I think they're around $3 a piece at Target (and only Target- it's an exclusive), and I've gone through more tubes than I can count... here are just a few. I hoard these babies like crazy, because they are just. so. good. It smells like peach, smooths on your lips like a thin but long lasting layer of glossy butter, and give you such moisturized, plump lips that it's hard to believe. Also the tube is pretty chic for Chapstick! It's silver and peach on the outside with very sturdy packaging (that's why I keep the empties- to reuse the packaging). Holy grail product. My main one 👏🏼👏🏼
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I love this lip product! Compared to other lip balms and chapsticks I have, this one is better than all of them. Most products I have to reapply over and over again, but an application of this lasts me for hours so I end up only having to apply it twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). I'm currently using the 100% natural Honey Blossom with argan oil/mango butter and the only thing I dislike about it is the scent, which is why I gave 4 stars, but it's lightweight and moisturizes/smoothes my lips so I keep going back for more! I plan on trying other scents to see if I like them better, after all this is a lip product that you can never have too much of!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Fishers, IN
I have been using the Rose Petal tint color and I love it! It feels super hydrating and the color is just perfect. It matches my skin tone and looks so natural, I've gotten a ton of compliments on it! I definitely want to try out some of the other colors/varieties as well. I'll be repurchasing it for sure, especially since I've been using it practically every day. Would highly recommend it as an easy, natural looking lip color that hydrates and conditions your lips. I've been reaching for it more than some of my lipsticks because it's so quick and easy to apply, no worries about getting it perfect!
Zacharias E.
Zacharias E.
Paterson, NJ
When it comes to the colder months, a more hydrating lip balm is necessary and this product is the perfect solution. Pricey it may be but for a good reason because it works as it leaves your lips feeling fresh and smooth. I will admit that it will be a solution for all day as you may need to apply more than a couple times but that will vary based on an assortment of reasons. it's definitely worth giving a try for anyone with stubborn, chapped lips looking for something different.
K. Rose Q.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
I love this stuff. Only bought it because my local CVS was open and I was coming in out of a snowstorm with chapped lips. The packaging got me actually and I put it on- soft, not gooey, and it smelled incredible. I picked up the honey blossom flavour. Definitely lifts my mood 😊 will purchase again. My only complaint is I expected it to be wider- its regular chapstick but in a bigger container. I like the wide sticks like Baby Lips. Otherwise I'll buy again.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I have really sensitive lips, and they get chapped super-easily. Unfortunately, most super-moisturizing chapsticks/balms have something that causes my lips to breakout (all around, not pleasant). However, the Chapstick Total Hydration works so well. I use it each night before bed as part of my regular routine, and my lips have really shown a difference. The Sweet Peach flavor is so yummy, without being too sweet. I will be repurchasing this when I run out.
Rosella M.
Rosella M.
Pahoa, HI
Review for: Soothing Vanilla
I got this as part of a birthday present from my older brother, and I had other chapstick from this line so I knew to expect that it would make my lips feel soft and last for a while before I needed to apply, but I don't know if this is specific to the vanilla scent or if I got a wonky batch, that it feels gritty against my lips I didn't read anything on the packaging, but it's something to keep in mind if you try this.
Ray W.
Ray W.
Medford, MA
does this leave a film on the lips?
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
I've been looking for a new chapstick that I don't need to keep reapplying throughout the day, will this work?
Laura F.
Laura F.
What flavor of this is the best?
Hannah T.