BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I absolutely love this chapstick! Whenever my lips are dry this is my go to chapstick. It's super hydrating and not only does it taste good but it leaves my lips feeling moisturizing and soft. I would definitely buy it again. " in 42 reviews
  • "Really good smell. MAKES lips oft releives capped lips.  ABSOLUTE GOODvalue fore the pice  not tour traditinal chap stick  really good    It last a giod amiunt if tome  tote my meat beamy expect expectations.  i have alrwady recommended it toothes" in 20 reviews
Lola A.
Chapstick has been my go to brand since I was little, and for the quality you get, it's well worth the price. Chapstick has been consistent in formula throughout the years, and I don't think I'll ever stop buying from them. You can find them basically anywhere, and I'd definitely buy from them again. Love the watermelon scent too!!
Andrea O.
michigan
It does the job, it keeps your lips super soft and is perfect when you live somewhere with cold weather, how ever I feel that is you keep applying it many times you start to get a weird taste in your mouth, and it's not something that happens with the original one
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love the feel of chapstick on my lips 24/7, whether it’s underneath my lipstick or just on its own. This flavor really is sweet!y husband surprised me with it but I don’t remember which store it was from. Needless to say, I was really happy when I received it!
Smile A.
ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
This product is so nice , I absolutely love it. My lips are very dry and they crack easily so I have to use chapstick often. The smell is heavenly and is so moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry lips.
Jane G.
I am always one for chapstick. I always am carrying it around with me where ever I go. I usually buy my chapstick at my local grocery store. I have never been disappointed in the chapstick flavor, although I do wish that it would be a little more refreshing to the lips
ひ E.
Baltimore
I love chopstick!!! And the watermelon flavor is my new favorite! Great product overall. Thanks so much for the new flavor. I will be buying this all seasons to keep my lips nice and lucious. You're the best Chapstick 😊 Thank ya
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
Deli deli cioso! Hahaha y huele muy bn. Es los dias de semana q no quiero llevar nada de maquillaje , solo utilizo chapstick, ¿ Para que ? Para protegerme del sol, humectar los labios y tener un sabor rico en mis labios.
Kelly M.
The smell and taste of it are AMAZING!!! The price point is another plus, of course.
And you can find anywhere, pharmacy on tô do.
Cheap, easy and the watermelon taste is amazing, I have one in each of my bag
Rachel P.
Denton
I'm a sucker for anything watermelon and have always had a soft spot for Lipsmackers watermelon lip balm. This was definitely a more grown up version of my preteen favorite. I would for sure repurchase.
Candi A.
Worcester, VT
Amazing smell, goes on smooth. I like that this has the good fruity smell but doesnt have color like it just goes on as a basic chapstick, as i hate colored ones. Love it.