BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Protects from the sun with SPF 25

• Seals in moisture for softer, healthier lips

• Includes aloe and vitamin E

aloe barbadensis leaf extract, alumina, arachidyl propionate, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, colloidal silicon dioxide, ethylhexyl palmitate, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, methylparaben, mineral oil, natural and artificial flavor, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, polyhydroxystearic acid, propylparaben, saccharin, silica, titanium dioxide, triacetin, vitamin E, white wax

• How lasting is this lip balm? How often do you have to re...3 Answers
  • Hi, this Chapstick has a particular flavor? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?! I've tried Walmart and target but...4 Answers
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
I use this product everytime I go to the beach. Has a nice scent with a lemon flavor and my lips have never been burnt when using this product. I'm not sure how long it lasts when going in the water, but I usually reapply once I get out of the water anyway because my lips are dry from the saltwater. Lasts pretty much all day without going in the water. Used it on a trip to Disney and never got burnt once.
Alex S.
This chapstick is a staple. My mom always had one of these in her purse so growing up we used almost exclusively these. For a drugstore chapstick it works well but I feel like the packaging needs to be updated. I now prefer the usability of the lipstick-like chapstick packaging over these ones. Overall, if you need something quick and easy, this is it.
Liz T.
Wasn’t anything spectacular about this product. It moisturized as expected. Absorbed rather quickly so I have to keep reapplying. Extremely affordable so if it melts or I lose it, I’m not as upset as I would be with a higher end product. It’s small so it naturally fits in my purse or travel kit. Not my “go-to” product but it’s not a bad backup one.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I love getting to use my favorite Chapstick brand that also has sunscreen in it. My lips are protected when I’m in the sun and this goes on easily not leaving any kind of film on my lips. The price is great for a Chapstick that has sunscreen in it. I would buy it again and definitely is something I keep in my swim bag.
Chai A.
Tampa
I use this every day during the day & it keeps my lips hydrated especially in this cold weather! I buy always a pack to have a backup lolChapStick® Moisturizer Original
Jamie H.
Tempe, AZ
I don’t know what it is about these products from Chapstick, but I feel like they make my lips more dehydrated overtime. I’m not sure if it’s just adding a waxy finish to my lips for the appearance of hydration or what, but I found this to be a total waste of money
Taylor B.
West Milford, WV
I got this product because I had heard about lips getting burnt in the sun. While I didn’t have that problem when wearing this product I wasn’t impressed by the smell. It was also hard not to get that sunscreen taste. I only wear this when in the direct sun.
Jaylina B.
New york
I think like everyone has used this brand like its so common and you can find it at the corner store. The only thing that sucks is like the stick can break or some how some way get real messy i dont even know how but yeah its chapstick not much to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Johnna M.
Evansville
I went shopping looking for something to protect my lips when I use the tanning bed and tan outdoors. I have extra large lips which means more skin area to burn and they have got sunburnt in the past causing me a lot of discomfort! I wanted a lip protectant that contained the highest level of SPF and I found ChapStick Ultra Skin Protectant/Sunscreen Lip Balm. I generously applied it before getting into the tanning bed and not only did my lips not get sunburnt but they were also super soft and felt extra moisturized!
Fatumo S.
Denver, CO
Ordered this after a friend recommended it - glad I did. My lips were so dry and regular chapstick wasn't working. This chapstick has a nice citrus smell and stays on a long time and my lips stayed moist. I Would order this product again and would order.
Jessica M.
Does this taste like sunscreen?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Where can I find this?! I've tried Walmart and target but no luck
Patti L.
Brooklyn, NY
How lasting is this lip balm? How often do you have to reapply to make sure your lips are protected from the sun? Is it moisturizing?
Amy C.
Does this work as it says? I get cold sores if spf chapsticks don't actually work in the sun.
Sondra G.
West Haven, CT
Does this product actually help? And how long does it lasts?