BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Protects from the sun with SPF 25

• Seals in moisture for softer, healthier lips

• Includes aloe and vitamin E

aloe barbadensis leaf extract, alumina, arachidyl propionate, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, colloidal silicon dioxide, ethylhexyl palmitate, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, methylparaben, mineral oil, natural and artificial flavor, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, polyhydroxystearic acid, propylparaben, saccharin, silica, titanium dioxide, triacetin, vitamin E, white wax

• How lasting is this lip balm? How often do you have to re...4 Answers
  • Hi, this Chapstick has a particular flavor? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?! I've tried Walmart and target but...5 Answers
ChapStick® Sun Defense
  • "I always always always have dry and chapped lips, when i wake up in the morning they are always really dry and cracked. this product helps with that! which is great, I hate putting on heavy lip balms before bed and during the day. something light and moisturizing is great!" in 157 reviews
Alex S.
This chapstick is a staple. My mom always had one of these in her purse so growing up we used almost exclusively these. For a drugstore chapstick it works well but I feel like the packaging needs to be updated. I now prefer the usability of the lipstick-like chapstick packaging over these ones. Overall, if you need something quick and easy, this is it.
Liz T.
Wasn’t anything spectacular about this product. It moisturized as expected. Absorbed rather quickly so I have to keep reapplying. Extremely affordable so if it melts or I lose it, I’m not as upset as I would be with a higher end product. It’s small so it naturally fits in my purse or travel kit. Not my “go-to” product but it’s not a bad backup one.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I love getting to use my favorite Chapstick brand that also has sunscreen in it. My lips are protected when I’m in the sun and this goes on easily not leaving any kind of film on my lips. The price is great for a Chapstick that has sunscreen in it. I would buy it again and definitely is something I keep in my swim bag.
Chai A.
Tampa
I use this every day during the day & it keeps my lips hydrated especially in this cold weather! I buy always a pack to have a backup lolChapStick® Moisturizer Original
Jamie H.
Tempe, AZ
I don’t know what it is about these products from Chapstick, but I feel like they make my lips more dehydrated overtime. I’m not sure if it’s just adding a waxy finish to my lips for the appearance of hydration or what, but I found this to be a total waste of money
Taylor B.
West Milford, WV
I got this product because I had heard about lips getting burnt in the sun. While I didn’t have that problem when wearing this product I wasn’t impressed by the smell. It was also hard not to get that sunscreen taste. I only wear this when in the direct sun.
Jaylina B.
New york
I think like everyone has used this brand like its so common and you can find it at the corner store. The only thing that sucks is like the stick can break or some how some way get real messy i dont even know how but yeah its chapstick not much to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fatumo S.
Denver, CO
Ordered this after a friend recommended it - glad I did. My lips were so dry and regular chapstick wasn't working. This chapstick has a nice citrus smell and stays on a long time and my lips stayed moist. I Would order this product again and would order.
Oriana A.
Phoenix , AZ
It does hydrate the lip but the one thing that chapsticks always do is dry out the lips after a few hours of the first application. If the conspiracies are true that they put things for us to keep on applying then well that’s a shame.
Josie C.
Great chapstick that keeps your lips hydrated and protects them from the sun while out an about. Doesn’t dry them out to where you have to keep applying. Not only is it hydrating and soothing to your lips but also keeping them from getting damaged in the sun.
Jessica M.
Does this taste like sunscreen?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Where can I find this?! I've tried Walmart and target but no luck
Patti L.
Brooklyn, NY
How lasting is this lip balm? How often do you have to reapply to make sure your lips are protected from the sun? Is it moisturizing?
Amy C.
Does this work as it says? I get cold sores if spf chapsticks don't actually work in the sun.
Sondra G.
West haven , CT
Does this product actually help? And how long does it lasts?

Target