ChapStick® Shopkins Lip Balm uploaded by adrienne p.ChapStick® Shopkins Lip Balm uploaded by adrienne p.

ChapStick® Shopkins Lip Balm

Bundle of 4 different flavors of Shopkins Lip Balm. Each lip balm is a 0.15 ounce stick.

Buy on Jet.com
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Devyn V.
My daughter loves shopkins and she loves lip balm so this was the perfect gift for her! The package is so cute and she loved the way they smelled! I was impressed. We found them at the 99 cent store by our house. I would definitely recommend this product for other little girls!
🌞Melek K.
These cute lip balms are great for children who love these cute figurines called Shopkins. My little cousin loves Shopkins and this cute set was a favorite for her. It didn’t irritate her lips and is actually pretty good quality. She had fun using them as they had her favorite little Shopkins on them. I would recommend this product especially for children it is not too overpriced and will keep them occupied.
Patrice O.
Tracy, CA
My daughter is obsessed with anything shopkins and makeup, so these Shopkins chap sticks were perfect for her. They were reasonably priced and she loved the different smells. I used these as stocking stuffers and would definitely buy them again.
Mveil B.
The packaging on these little chapsticks are super adorable. I picked these up for my niece and she absolutely loved them. In her excitement she ripped them all open to taste test them and made me join her as well. I have never been a fan of dessert flavored chapsticks but to my surprise the cookie and donut had a good taste that didn't have that weird overly artificial smell or aftertaste. The fruit ones were great as is all of chapstick brand fruity flavors are in my opinion.
Alicia L.
My daughter and her friends enjoyed these when I bought them for a sleepover. I even had to intervene because they were fighting over them. Price was great and I would definitely buy these again if my daughter asked for them but her and her friends have all moved on from Shapkins and prefer LPS, Minecraft, etc. I actually liked the scents myself and wish some of the flavors were available without the characters.
Brenda T.
Super cute chapticks and very affordable
I bought a few to my little sister she was in love with this gorgeous chapsticks she really like them because of the logo of shopkins and kids loves shopkins stuff 🙂
Nataly S.
Los compre para mis niñas ya que en el invierno se le parten muchos sus labios y como su diseño es de sus favoritos muñecos coleccionables es una manera para ir enseñandoles dsd pequeñas cm cuidar y proteger sus labios cuando esten resecos o en tiempos de frio. Ademas tienen distintos sabores y aromas son muy sutiles... Me encantaron y claro q los seguire comprando para mis niñas
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
My 9-year-old was having health issues over the winter and it caused her lips so constantly be dry. She hates chapstick- but once I bought her these Shopkins balms she relented and started wearing it-constantly! Her lips finally stopped cracking and bleeding and healed so beautifully. Thankful for a great product, at a great price point, that can be found so readily!
Chanika L.
My daughter love her lip balm!! It soothes her lips and keep them from being dry throughout the day . I recommend this product to small kids or even parents who love to have the smell of fruity strawberries or cherries. I would definitely buy it again