BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 57 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
It's the same amount of moisture as a normal chapstick and has a very nice and more subtle smell and flavor. It's not overly sweet or like candy. I personally could only find it in a spring pack with a coconut and papaya one, which was a downside because I only like the watermelon one, but everyone loves chapstick so those became presents.
D L.
I am a loyal fan of chapstick. It’s easy to use with one hand to open, apply, and close. The scent reminds me of watermelon jolly ranchers. It takes a while and I feel is decently hygienic because you can always cut off used end
Kelly W.
Mesick
Chapstick Watermelon Splash is probably one of my favorite formulations to date. This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep lips nice and smooth when the cooler weather sets it. And the taste is SO yummy!
keren a.
crowley la
I love this chap stick. The watermelon flavor is one of the best ones I own. It goes on your lips very smoothly and it does not leave your lips feeling sticky at all. I also love the color of the balm as well. It keeps my lips super hydrated making them smooth from cracked and chapped lips. Every time I use it my lips look even more healthier. I also use this as a base before I use my lipstick. It gives my lips the ultimate shine and smoothness I am forever looking for. I highly recommend this lip balm because it is affordable, easy to travel with, and works amazing !
Alexis M.
Kennett Sq, PA
I can't live without my Chapstick.  It keeps my lips nice and moisturized without irritating them.  I usually use the Strawberry flavor but I love the Watermelon one also, as well as a few of the other seasonal flavors.  They have a great taste to them and work wonderfully.  Whether prepping my lips for lipstick or wearing by itself, I can't go wrong with Chapstick.
Toya F.
Refreshing scent and very moisturizing! This lip balm is easy to apply and doesn't melt in high heat but is soft enough to glide smoothly and evenly over your lips. The timeless packaging is easy to recognize and it's definitely recommend it!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Okay I love anything that smells like watermelon and when I saw this at the checkout line I knew I had to buy it!! I love to use chapstick ask I'm putting on my face makeup. I have never had a problem with this brand and I love all the different scents. I got three of the watermelon ones! I keep one in the bathroom, bedroom and my purse!! I absolutely love it!!
Ashley J.
Vallejo , CA
I really enjoy this product , not only because of the smell but also the convince. I buy these often from my local drugstore and they usually come in packs of 2 or four . I keep one of these in my purse no matter what because i tend to wear a lot of lipsticks and those can be very drying , i find that they work as great bases since they arent shiny
Cin V.
San Jose , CA
I love Chapsticks products. I always lean on buying the original non-scented one and I love it. Keeps my lips very hydrated and feeling smooth. Usually I load up during the winter time because that's when my lips are the worst. Super dry and cracking. Keep several Chapsticks in my purse. I'm in love with watermelon so I had to purchase it when I seen it at CVS for $1.99.
Aaliyah W.
If you love the scent Watermelon, this is for you. Seriously, try it. For years I've been using ChapStick and it has been a staple for me. They are super inexpensive and just a must have. It's hydrating and smells delicious. Although, I must say that it isn't super long wearing, but it really isnt a big deal to have to reapply ever so often. Buy it.