BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Juliana A.
This chapstick is the best summer product for your lips. It is really self explanatory to apply. I bought this at a local Walmart. It's a good value but the chopsticks can get as pricey as a drugstore lipstick.
Shelby H.
Love this stuff, it smells great! It also last a long time as well and is great to use over lipstick or just for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's a great price for how long it last.
Jessica S.
I'm both a huge Chapstick AND watermelon fan!!! So needless to say this was a great buy for me. Same quality, texture and consistency you've come to expect. Excellent flavor, bright and sweet. Recommend to others!
My C.
Orlando, FL
This product isn't glossy on your lips but they can keep your lips very hydrated, the flavor and smell is absolutely amazing! I love the packaging cause you can see the design of the chopstick and the flavor!
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
I love this. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated when I'm Not wearing anything else. The scent is amazing especially for this time of the year. I always keep it in my purse. I will be repurchasing.
lauriana g.
i love "chapstick." it is a very cheap brand and i've literally bought every flavor that they've made. the packaging is simple, but cute! it is very easy to apply. i would definitely recommend this brand!
Jillian G.
Richmond, CA
Smells great, makes my lips moisturized throughout the whole day. It's very on the go, I can bring it anywhere I desire to and the price is affordable and accessible to almost every drugstore. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend to anyone who loves watermelon!
JoAnn L.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've always been a chapstick brand girl and I must say the watermelon chapstick is my favorite! I've bought it several times it's easy to use and feels great on my lips I definitely would recommend this
Manar Y.
I cannot leave the house without my chapstick, not only do I use it on a daily basis, but I have so many flavors! So far all have made me highly satisfied towards the texture and scent of each chapstick!
Michelle C.
Love this product definitely a repeat user for summer when I'm outside in the sun. Refreshing sent and rejuvenated feeling for my lips. Good price for amount of product and will definitely recommend.