BY CHAPSTICK

Madeline S.
I overall liked this product a lot. It got the job of keeping my lips soft done and defenitly lasted a long time. It was so easy to use and great for transportation. I found it very easily at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Glenda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells so good and it works so well! This has always been my go to brand of chapstick. This brand come out with great smelling flavors and is so affordable. You never regret buying this product because it does it's job.
Kayla J.
What is life without chapstick? I'm so addicted to it that my husband won't go anywhere without it now either. It's so easy to apply ad affordable, all while making your lips feel better. Another benefit is that it last a long time.
This product keeps your lips moisturized that last long and feeling softer for a long time unlike others. Plus it has a great smell to it as well that doesn't fade away with whatever you drink or eat. It's very compact.
Kaela J.
Raymond
I like this specific chapstick because it leaves my lips moist and gets rid of the dryness. I also like the watermelon flavored, it smells good and if you accidentally get some in your mouth it doesn't taste that bad. It is also affordable. I love your prices!
Marnie W.
I've used this product for a long while and it's very good. The smell is amazing and it adds a nice shine to my lips. It's best used if it's been in your warm car or in your pocket because it has a little trouble applying it. I would recommend it to a friend!
Katelyn S.
I really loved this chap stick it lasted all day long and constantly kept my lips smooth. it was really easy to find and cost was next to nothing. I also admired the cute pink packaging and would totally recommend and re buy this product. overall a great buy!
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
Absolutely love the chapstick brand! They are constantly coming out with flavors that are in season and smell great! I have dry lips constantly, and this product clears that right up and leaves your lips feeling great!
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this, feels so good, and smells great! Leaves my lips feelin so soft. Not like other brand that's don't really help. It is a bit long lasting. Not as much but still does the job. I bought it at target. And I would definitely buy it again whenever I get the chance.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
Love love love the seasonal watermelon chapstick. The taste is light and refreshing, the chapstick stays on decently and moisturizes nicely. A+ For this seasonal lip balm, will be stocking up to last past the summer!