BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Ramija A.
Bellerose, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!
Joy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the sweet watermelon flavor in the I love summer collection and it is wonderful I have to get some more!! ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
Sarina S.
Very moisturizing on the lips. It's very smooth once applied onto lips. Has a great smell. A very good price nothing you can't afford. the packaging is great. This will last you all day. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to everyone.
Madeline S.
I overall liked this product a lot. It got the job of keeping my lips soft done and defenitly lasted a long time. It was so easy to use and great for transportation. I found it very easily at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Glenda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells so good and it works so well! This has always been my go to brand of chapstick. This brand come out with great smelling flavors and is so affordable. You never regret buying this product because it does it's job.
Katelyn S.
I really loved this chap stick it lasted all day long and constantly kept my lips smooth. it was really easy to find and cost was next to nothing. I also admired the cute pink packaging and would totally recommend and re buy this product. overall a great buy!
Kayla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is life without chapstick? I'm so addicted to it that my husband won't go anywhere without it now either. It's so easy to apply ad affordable, all while making your lips feel better. Another benefit is that it last a long time.
This product keeps your lips moisturized that last long and feeling softer for a long time unlike others. Plus it has a great smell to it as well that doesn't fade away with whatever you drink or eat. It's very compact.
Kaela J.
Raymond
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this specific chapstick because it leaves my lips moist and gets rid of the dryness. I also like the watermelon flavored, it smells good and if you accidentally get some in your mouth it doesn't taste that bad. It is also affordable. I love your prices!
Marnie W.
I've used this product for a long while and it's very good. The smell is amazing and it adds a nice shine to my lips. It's best used if it's been in your warm car or in your pocket because it has a little trouble applying it. I would recommend it to a friend!