BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Becca M.
Becca M.
Bought this at walmart while checking out. Does leave your lips feeling smooth but the chopstick itself seems to be very soft causing it to fall apart easily. However it does have a nice scent, and as said does make your lips soft so would recommend.
Allie G.
Allie G.
W Melbourne , FL
Love this chapstick ! Has a great smell and it really moisturizes my lips! It is really easy to use and applies very smooth. Great packaging i can an carry it with me anywhere. I recommend this products to others!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
I will only use the brand chapstick when it comes to chapped lips. It stays on long and hydrates your lips summer or winter. It is packaged nice so you don't have to wonder if someone else has opened it before you.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Like other ChapStick products this one is a great moisturizer and the smell of it was very fruity. I would definitely recommend it for those who prefer a more candylike chapstick rather than natural scented ones.
Alethea C.
Alethea C.
Los Angeles
Smell is nice how ever I find that I have to keep aplying. I got this at a local drug store. Just down the block . I do not think this was work the money I spent on it. It is very easy to use/apply.  I can apply it quickly.  No not really there are better products out there for the same price
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
This chapstick is the best summer product for your lips. It is really self explanatory to apply. I bought this at a local Walmart. It's a good value but the chopsticks can get as pricey as a drugstore lipstick.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Love this stuff, it smells great! It also last a long time as well and is great to use over lipstick or just for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's a great price for how long it last.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I'm both a huge Chapstick AND watermelon fan!!! So needless to say this was a great buy for me. Same quality, texture and consistency you've come to expect. Excellent flavor, bright and sweet. Recommend to others!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
mission viejo
I love this product because it not only smells amazing, but it keeps your lips extremely soft throughout the entire day. It's very inexpensive and lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this product again.
My C.
My C.
Orlando, FL
This product isn't glossy on your lips but they can keep your lips very hydrated, the flavor and smell is absolutely amazing! I love the packaging cause you can see the design of the chopstick and the flavor!