BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Manar Y.
I cannot leave the house without my chapstick, not only do I use it on a daily basis, but I have so many flavors! So far all have made me highly satisfied towards the texture and scent of each chapstick!
Michelle C.
Love this product definitely a repeat user for summer when I'm outside in the sun. Refreshing sent and rejuvenated feeling for my lips. Good price for amount of product and will definitely recommend.
Alison S.
I love this chap stick  it goes on smooth and last a very long time  on your lips. Great value and great price. I have dry cracked lips and my lips were healed in a week I love this brand.
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Give lips a smooth esssntial feeling don't creates cracked lips it helps keep lips hydrated and moist. I highly recommend this products for people who wants to keep they lips nice and hydrated
Ramija A.
Bellerose, NY
I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!I love the taste of this and smell of this chapstick!!!!!
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Has a soft texture,The lips absorb it very well, do not feel at all sticky!And the most important thing, it hydrates the lips perfectly, does not remove skin, it's great! I highly recommend them! ♡ ♡ ♡
Sophia D.
Cypress, TX
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! Smells absolutely wonderful! Leaves your lips moisturized all day! Great value, not expensive at all. I've gone through about 5 of these water melon ones!! I had to stick up!
Sierra S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this chopstick! It easy to use and easy to fit in my front pants pocket, you can get it anywhere even the gas station. I got it for my dry chapped lips and it definitely helped! I would buy this again and the other ones!
Ruqayya A.
Torrance, CA
The smell of this product is amazing! The texture is also lighter than it used to be, and it's a nice, cheap product that provides moisture as well as a great smell/flavor to go along with it!
Abby Y.
I love this product. It makes my lips feel soft and smooth. The smell and taste of the watermelon is delicious and appealing to all. I hope that more people decide to use this product! The packaging is also very appealing.