BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Daniah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this brand a good amount of times. And don't get me wrong, it works for me but it's not the best in my opinion. I usually by these at either Walmart or Walgreens. I haven't recommended this product but someone recommended this to me
Irene V.
Chicago,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this chapstick! I am looking to find my second tube. It exceeded my expectations. It was very moisturizing and great scent. For the price I thing it's wonderful. I'll be purchasing again. I would recommend this  to others.
Nicole C.
This chapstick is great! I love the way it leaves my lips and keeps them very hydrated. This chapstick definitely met my expectations and it is very easy to apply. First time user and loved it! Will definitely get another one, I love it so much I would recommend it to many people!
Daja M.
largo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am severely ADDICTED to chapstick. It's actually terrible lol but watermelon is my favorite fruit and it's so light that the chapstick is easier to apply. Smell is amazing, and it goes on smoothly. I love it and recommend this flavor
Liz C.
This chapstick does wonders for my lips on the short term. I constantly use this and other flavors, but I love the watermelon flavor. It glides right on and lasts for hours. I find that my lips don't stay soft for very long, however, but for the short term it does its job.
Lea G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS! It has the nicest fruity smell ever, I've been buying these for a year now and it's definitely a staple on my MUA kit, it lasts forever and hydrates my lips, usually buy it at Walmart or Target, definitely recommended!
katherine r.
I LOVE chapstick!! The summer flavors are the best! Cute packaging that goes well with the flavor. The smell goes great with the product name. Very easy to apply and makes your lips feels extra smooth. I will absolutely but again.
Melany A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is really good, I like how it kept my lips moisturized throughout the day. I like how it's small so I could keep it in my pocket and bring it with me wherever I wanted to. It's really cheap as well, I recommend it.
Raulisha A.
Holyoke, Ma
Long lasting,heals chapt lips great for winter. It's the only chapstick I use because others just help for a few minutes and dry your lips out even more. You know the saying "if you wouldn't use it don't give it to your kids" well all my kids use it and I highly reccomend it. Take my word for it YOU WONT REGRET IT !
Sarina S.
Very moisturizing on the lips. It's very smooth once applied onto lips. Has a great smell. A very good price nothing you can't afford. the packaging is great. This will last you all day. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to everyone.