BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Raymond
I like this specific chapstick because it leaves my lips moist and gets rid of the dryness. I also like the watermelon flavored, it smells good and if you accidentally get some in your mouth it doesn't taste that bad. It is also affordable. I love your prices!
Marnie W.
Marnie W.
I've used this product for a long while and it's very good. The smell is amazing and it adds a nice shine to my lips. It's best used if it's been in your warm car or in your pocket because it has a little trouble applying it. I would recommend it to a friend!
giselle a.
giselle a.
Long beach, California
Love this little guy! Perfect for the hit summer humid days when your lips are just not cooperating and feel all chapped. Give extreme hydration and plumpiness to your lips. Or you can use before a matte liquies lippie!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I really loved this chap stick it lasted all day long and constantly kept my lips smooth. it was really easy to find and cost was next to nothing. I also admired the cute pink packaging and would totally recommend and re buy this product. overall a great buy!
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells so good and it works so well! This has always been my go to brand of chapstick. This brand come out with great smelling flavors and is so affordable. You never regret buying this product because it does it's job.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
Absolutely love the chapstick brand! They are constantly coming out with flavors that are in season and smell great! I have dry lips constantly, and this product clears that right up and leaves your lips feeling great!
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
Love love love the seasonal watermelon chapstick. The taste is light and refreshing, the chapstick stays on decently and moisturizes nicely. A+ For this seasonal lip balm, will be stocking up to last past the summer!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
What is life without chapstick? I'm so addicted to it that my husband won't go anywhere without it now either. It's so easy to apply ad affordable, all while making your lips feel better. Another benefit is that it last a long time.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
I will only use the brand chapstick when it comes to chapped lips. It stays on long and hydrates your lips summer or winter. It is packaged nice so you don't have to wonder if someone else has opened it before you.
Angel Z.
Angel Z.
The smell of the watermelon chapstick is a great way to keep your lips moist and still be in summer gear! It did meet my expectations and it was just as easy to apply it. I bought it at a drug store up at the front counter. I'd recommend anyone who wants to stay in the summer vibes to use this!