BY CHAPSTICK

Kionna D.
This chapstick is a must have in my collection. I've been using this particular brand for years an never had a issue. It most definitely passed my expectations. I love the different variety of flavors that they have. Super affordable for everyone.
Haley M.
atlanta, GA
this is an addictive lip smacking flavor sure to bring your a treat year round, I am going back to the drug store to buy more of these little puppies! I hope they make a sitrus one next, highly recommend for the dog days of summer, will buy again~
Taylor W.
I love this scent! Chapstick never fails to soothe my lips especially after a drying lipstick. The summer scents are my favorite and the watermelon is so juicy and sweet! I'll definitely be grabbing more of these before they're done for the season.
Chesney R.
Odenville , AL
You can buy this product from wall mart, target, cvs and any other drug or convenience store. Absolutely love the smell and consistency of this product. Highly recommend for my fellow watermelon lovers! Too bad i can never keep up with them :)
Chadney T.
Chicago
I love Chap stick. it comes in so many great flavors and the product itself is fantastic. Right now this is my favorite flavor , I have about 3 in my purse. I am a loyal repeat user and love using these as stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Yairin M.
I love how it comes with a flavor and after using it it really soothes my lips. It is very long lasting and treats my chap lips especially in the summer . The packaging is so cute too. It is my favorite. I buy it very often from my local market.
Brittany C.
Great product smells and tastes great! Love the watermelon. Great price not bad at all I've bought mine at Walmart and drugstores I am a repeat user and I also like to use other lip products so not just a chopstick user l. I would buy it again for sure!
Daniah B.
I've used this brand a good amount of times. And don't get me wrong, it works for me but it's not the best in my opinion. I usually by these at either Walmart or Walgreens. I haven't recommended this product but someone recommended this to me
Irene V.
Chicago,IL
I absolutely loved this chapstick! I am looking to find my second tube. It exceeded my expectations. It was very moisturizing and great scent. For the price I thing it's wonderful. I'll be purchasing again. I would recommend this  to others.
Nicole C.
This chapstick is great! I love the way it leaves my lips and keeps them very hydrated. This chapstick definitely met my expectations and it is very easy to apply. First time user and loved it! Will definitely get another one, I love it so much I would recommend it to many people!