BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
This chapstick is great! I love the way it leaves my lips and keeps them very hydrated. This chapstick definitely met my expectations and it is very easy to apply. First time user and loved it! Will definitely get another one, I love it so much I would recommend it to many people!
Daja M.
Daja M.
largo
I am severely ADDICTED to chapstick. It's actually terrible lol but watermelon is my favorite fruit and it's so light that the chapstick is easier to apply. Smell is amazing, and it goes on smoothly. I love it and recommend this flavor
Liz C.
Liz C.
This chapstick does wonders for my lips on the short term. I constantly use this and other flavors, but I love the watermelon flavor. It glides right on and lasts for hours. I find that my lips don't stay soft for very long, however, but for the short term it does its job.
katherine r.
katherine r.
I LOVE chapstick!! The summer flavors are the best! Cute packaging that goes well with the flavor. The smell goes great with the product name. Very easy to apply and makes your lips feels extra smooth. I will absolutely but again.
Raulisha A.
Raulisha A.
Holyoke, Ma
Long lasting,heals chapt lips great for winter. It's the only chapstick I use because others just help for a few minutes and dry your lips out even more. You know the saying "if you wouldn't use it don't give it to your kids" well all my kids use it and I highly reccomend it. Take my word for it YOU WONT REGRET IT !
Melany A.
Melany A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is really good, I like how it kept my lips moisturized throughout the day. I like how it's small so I could keep it in my pocket and bring it with me wherever I wanted to. It's really cheap as well, I recommend it.
Zimri F.
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this, feels so good, and smells great! Leaves my lips feelin so soft. Not like other brand that's don't really help. It is a bit long lasting. Not as much but still does the job. I bought it at target. And I would definitely buy it again whenever I get the chance.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I have a stick of chapstik in my purse, my car, my bedside table, my work bag, and my locker at work. I love it because it creates a barrier which is perfect during dry times and when my lips start cracking even it gets cold
Sarina S.
Sarina S.
Very moisturizing on the lips. It's very smooth once applied onto lips. Has a great smell. A very good price nothing you can't afford. the packaging is great. This will last you all day. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to everyone.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
I overall liked this product a lot. It got the job of keeping my lips soft done and defenitly lasted a long time. It was so easy to use and great for transportation. I found it very easily at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.