BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Kayla L.
Philadelphia, PA
In love with all things chapstick. The smell of this watermelon one is absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend it! I tend to lick my lips a lot and if I happen to lick them while this is on I get a pleasant taste instead of a plain waxy taste.
Raquel N.
Salt Lake City
    This is one of my favorite chap sticks ever invented😍They feel so nice and long lasting healthy juicy lips💓The packaging it secure and awesome. You can buy it anywhere because that's how good they are. I keep keep keep buying them because there awesome
Page M.
Greensboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy ChapStick, but not as much as I would some other types of lip balms or moisturizers. I feel like ChapStick goes on a little to thick for my liking. I don't like feeling like there is something heavy sitting on top of my skin. I would rather use something lighter and more refreshing.
Crystal O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products for your lips hands down. I bought this on the whim because my friend mentioned to me she liked it and it was the best purchase ever. It just melts into ur lips and softens them like no other. Typically I have a problem with drying afterwards but this is amazing
Taylor W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! Chapstick never fails to soothe my lips especially after a drying lipstick. The summer scents are my favorite and the watermelon is so juicy and sweet! I'll definitely be grabbing more of these before they're done for the season.
Kionna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is a must have in my collection. I've been using this particular brand for years an never had a issue. It most definitely passed my expectations. I love the different variety of flavors that they have. Super affordable for everyone.
Haley M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is an addictive lip smacking flavor sure to bring your a treat year round, I am going back to the drug store to buy more of these little puppies! I hope they make a sitrus one next, highly recommend for the dog days of summer, will buy again~
Chadney T.
Chicago
I love Chap stick. it comes in so many great flavors and the product itself is fantastic. Right now this is my favorite flavor , I have about 3 in my purse. I am a loyal repeat user and love using these as stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Yairin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it comes with a flavor and after using it it really soothes my lips. It is very long lasting and treats my chap lips especially in the summer . The packaging is so cute too. It is my favorite. I buy it very often from my local market.
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product smells and tastes great! Love the watermelon. Great price not bad at all I've bought mine at Walmart and drugstores I am a repeat user and I also like to use other lip products so not just a chopstick user l. I would buy it again for sure!