BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
Absolutely love the chapstick brand! They are constantly coming out with flavors that are in season and smell great! I have dry lips constantly, and this product clears that right up and leaves your lips feeling great!
Kelsi L.
Altoona
Chapstick brand is the only chapstick I use! An I'm obsessed with chapstick!! It's long lasting an stays an the price is always nice as well I will always be a chapstick user! Cake batter watermelon! Love them all!
Angel Z.
The smell of the watermelon chapstick is a great way to keep your lips moist and still be in summer gear! It did meet my expectations and it was just as easy to apply it. I bought it at a drug store up at the front counter. I'd recommend anyone who wants to stay in the summer vibes to use this!
Lauren A.
I will only use the brand chapstick when it comes to chapped lips. It stays on long and hydrates your lips summer or winter. It is packaged nice so you don't have to wonder if someone else has opened it before you.
Alexandra G.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this chapstick ! Has a great smell and it really moisturizes my lips! It is really easy to use and applies very smooth. Great packaging i can an carry it with me anywhere. I recommend this products to others!
Becca M.
Bought this at walmart while checking out. Does leave your lips feeling smooth but the chopstick itself seems to be very soft causing it to fall apart easily. However it does have a nice scent, and as said does make your lips soft so would recommend.
Shelby H.
Love this stuff, it smells great! It also last a long time as well and is great to use over lipstick or just for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's a great price for how long it last.
Juliana A.
This chapstick is the best summer product for your lips. It is really self explanatory to apply. I bought this at a local Walmart. It's a good value but the chopsticks can get as pricey as a drugstore lipstick.
My C.
Orlando, FL
This product isn't glossy on your lips but they can keep your lips very hydrated, the flavor and smell is absolutely amazing! I love the packaging cause you can see the design of the chopstick and the flavor!
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
I love this. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated when I'm Not wearing anything else. The scent is amazing especially for this time of the year. I always keep it in my purse. I will be repurchasing.