BY CHAPSTICK

Andrew U.
This has to be one of my favorites for hydrating my lips while also protecting them. The flavor is genius and it doesn't leave a weird film on my lips like other chapstick have. The packaging is simple, but i mostly keep this stocked up in my makeup vanity.
Sarah R.
This is my favorite flavor of chapstick! It is the perfect summer scent and I prefer it over just a regular chapstick. It's just a cheap little guy but well worth it. Nothing fancy but definitely gets the job done! I would recommend to anyone with dry lips!
Raquel N.
Salt Lake City
    This is one of my favorite chap sticks ever invented😍They feel so nice and long lasting healthy juicy lips💓The packaging it secure and awesome. You can buy it anywhere because that's how good they are. I keep keep keep buying them because there awesome
Shelley F.
Who doesn't love these chapsticks? Their scents always smell amazing, they're good to just throw in your pocket, purse or car for on the go! Very long lasting! You can buy them pretty much anywhere, for a very cheap prices! This will always be my go to!
Page M.
Greensboro, GA
I enjoy ChapStick, but not as much as I would some other types of lip balms or moisturizers. I feel like ChapStick goes on a little to thick for my liking. I don't like feeling like there is something heavy sitting on top of my skin. I would rather use something lighter and more refreshing.
Crystal O.
This is one of the best products for your lips hands down. I bought this on the whim because my friend mentioned to me she liked it and it was the best purchase ever. It just melts into ur lips and softens them like no other. Typically I have a problem with drying afterwards but this is amazing
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
You can buy this product from wall mart, target, cvs and any other drug or convenience store. Absolutely love the smell and consistency of this product. Highly recommend for my fellow watermelon lovers! Too bad i can never keep up with them :)
Taylor W.
I love this scent! Chapstick never fails to soothe my lips especially after a drying lipstick. The summer scents are my favorite and the watermelon is so juicy and sweet! I'll definitely be grabbing more of these before they're done for the season.
Haley M.
Atlanta, GA
this is an addictive lip smacking flavor sure to bring your a treat year round, I am going back to the drug store to buy more of these little puppies! I hope they make a sitrus one next, highly recommend for the dog days of summer, will buy again~
Kionna D.
This chapstick is a must have in my collection. I've been using this particular brand for years an never had a issue. It most definitely passed my expectations. I love the different variety of flavors that they have. Super affordable for everyone.