BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I love this scent! Chapstick never fails to soothe my lips especially after a drying lipstick. The summer scents are my favorite and the watermelon is so juicy and sweet! I'll definitely be grabbing more of these before they're done for the season.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
This chapstick is a must have in my collection. I've been using this particular brand for years an never had a issue. It most definitely passed my expectations. I love the different variety of flavors that they have. Super affordable for everyone.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Atlanta, GA
this is an addictive lip smacking flavor sure to bring your a treat year round, I am going back to the drug store to buy more of these little puppies! I hope they make a sitrus one next, highly recommend for the dog days of summer, will buy again~
Chesney R.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
You can buy this product from wall mart, target, cvs and any other drug or convenience store. Absolutely love the smell and consistency of this product. Highly recommend for my fellow watermelon lovers! Too bad i can never keep up with them :)
Chadney T.
Chadney T.
Chicago
I love Chap stick. it comes in so many great flavors and the product itself is fantastic. Right now this is my favorite flavor , I have about 3 in my purse. I am a loyal repeat user and love using these as stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Yairin M.
Yairin M.
I love how it comes with a flavor and after using it it really soothes my lips. It is very long lasting and treats my chap lips especially in the summer . The packaging is so cute too. It is my favorite. I buy it very often from my local market.
Daniah B.
Daniah B.
I've used this brand a good amount of times. And don't get me wrong, it works for me but it's not the best in my opinion. I usually by these at either Walmart or Walgreens. I haven't recommended this product but someone recommended this to me
Toya F.
Toya F.
Refreshing scent and very moisturizing! This lip balm is easy to apply and doesn't melt in high heat but is soft enough to glide smoothly and evenly over your lips. The timeless packaging is easy to recognize and it's definitely recommend it!
Jaqueline H.
Jaqueline H.
Ocoee, FL
Not only works good but tastes really good lol. This product did meet my expectations and went beyond very good for a regularly chapstick. Easy to apply. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this to others very affordable too.
Irene V.
Irene V.
Chicago,IL
I absolutely loved this chapstick! I am looking to find my second tube. It exceeded my expectations. It was very moisturizing and great scent. For the price I thing it's wonderful. I'll be purchasing again. I would recommend this  to others.