BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chap stick is the best chap stick I've ever used. It makes your lips unchapped right when you put it on. I will always buy this product when I run out of it. A friend bought it for me and I am so thankful. This works wonders on your lips and feels and tastes amazing.
Amanda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this chapstick! I can remember my grandpa always having the original ChapStick with him at all times. So whenever I grab for it, it reminds me of him. But this watermelon flavor is quickly becoming my favorite and makes me wish is was summer now!
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this chopstick by a friend when we were on a road trip as he had like six of his own. I've seen them sold at targets and drugstores/pharmacies. Long lasting and easy to use. Smells and tastes great. I continue to buy them and recommend others do too
Kirsten B.
Morrisonville
this is just a basic chap stick it isn't bad at all but it just average. it truly gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing but its nothing that has me like "omg I need this now" I bought it at Walmart so its not hard to find at all and I would recommend this for someone just wanting a normal chap stick
Courtney L.
Delray Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never leave my house without my chapstick! I get very dry lips and this product not only soothes them, but also prevents the dryness. I love the watermelon and apple flavors. Even just the scent gives your mouth a new life. I will always buy these products
Belinda M.
Manchester
If you have a child and wants to eat it beware because it is watermelon they want it. it is very easy to apply. This is a first time user but I just repeat it because it taste/smells good but at the end i look like a mess. This is long lasting and  would commanded it also I would  buy it again.
Delilah p.
It was very creamy, and very moisturizing to the lips.It made my lips feel nice and nourished and very healthy. Throughout the day it continuously made my lips feel nice and moisturized. It smell just like watermelon which just added to my overall experience.
Andrew U.
This has to be one of my favorites for hydrating my lips while also protecting them. The flavor is genius and it doesn't leave a weird film on my lips like other chapstick have. The packaging is simple, but i mostly keep this stocked up in my makeup vanity.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of chapstick! It is the perfect summer scent and I prefer it over just a regular chapstick. It's just a cheap little guy but well worth it. Nothing fancy but definitely gets the job done! I would recommend to anyone with dry lips!
Raquel N.
Salt Lake City
    This is one of my favorite chap sticks ever invented😍They feel so nice and long lasting healthy juicy lips💓The packaging it secure and awesome. You can buy it anywhere because that's how good they are. I keep keep keep buying them because there awesome