BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Edjhae F.
The chapstick smells good! It leaves my lips nice and moisturized. It lasted quite a long time and I didn't expect it to really leave my lips with that moisture. I definitely buy this specific kind often for the smell mostly. I would recommend if your into good smelling chapsttick.
Eliza J.
Provo, UT
ChapStick Watermelon Splash not only smells delightful, but also moisturizes my dry, cracked lips. Most lip balms leave a gross film residue on my lips and don't actually penetrate beneath my dry lips but ChapStick reaches beneath the surface and prevents dry lips from returning.
Rachel C.
Leesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves you lips feels moisturized and fresh. Smells great too. You can
buy it at your local Walmart or CVS. Used it a few times and would use
it again. Its your basic chap stick and was an alright product. I would
recommend it to others because its perfect for your budget.
Breanna G.
Corpus Christi
Love it. It does what any chapstick would do. It hydrates the lips and easy to use. It doesn't really matter if u get out of line cause anyone couldnt really tell. It is somewhat long lasting, has great flavor with a bit of a tint and I would most definitely buy again ❤
Kayleigh N.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This reminds me of Lip Smackers that I used as a child. I am always using Chapstick because my lips are always dry. One coat of this lasts a few hours but I constantly reapply because I love the smell and silky feel! I never leave home without it and would buy it again.
Jaci L.
Lake Charles, LA
When I found the watermelon flavor and scent of chapstick I freaked. I love watermelon and it was a good exchange from cherry. My lips were moist and smelled so good. It was easy to glide on and lasted long. I would recommend this product to others who like fruity flavors.
Julie Y.
Fremont, OH
This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep my lips nice and smooth when the colder weather set it. I wish they would of keep it year around.
Kylee K.
Olivehurst
ChapStick is a must on an everyday basis. This will keep your lips feeling fresh and smooth. If you have dry, cracked, or chapped lips, this is definitely something you should try out to get your lips back to how they should be. I would definitely recommend this product!
Raven R.
Las Vegas, NM
I'm always excited to try new, seasonal flavors put out by chapstick. I try and have one with me everywhere. This particular flavor was delicious and one of my favorite ones to have come out in the past year. Definitely recommend this fruity, fresh and soft chapstick.
Katie C.
Laingsburg, MI
I love the smell of this product, it is perfect for summer. I have been using this brand for many year and it is very affordable. You can buy it almost anywhere you go. It works great and gives your lips a nice shine. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend.