BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Manchester
If you have a child and wants to eat it beware because it is watermelon they want it. it is very easy to apply. This is a first time user but I just repeat it because it taste/smells good but at the end i look like a mess. This is long lasting and  would commanded it also I would  buy it again.
Delilah p.
Delilah p.
It was very creamy, and very moisturizing to the lips.It made my lips feel nice and nourished and very healthy. Throughout the day it continuously made my lips feel nice and moisturized. It smell just like watermelon which just added to my overall experience.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Great product smells and tastes great! Love the watermelon. Great price not bad at all I've bought mine at Walmart and drugstores I am a repeat user and I also like to use other lip products so not just a chopstick user l. I would buy it again for sure!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Delray Beach
I never leave my house without my chapstick! I get very dry lips and this product not only soothes them, but also prevents the dryness. I love the watermelon and apple flavors. Even just the scent gives your mouth a new life. I will always buy these products
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This is my favorite flavor of chapstick! It is the perfect summer scent and I prefer it over just a regular chapstick. It's just a cheap little guy but well worth it. Nothing fancy but definitely gets the job done! I would recommend to anyone with dry lips!
Raquel N.
Raquel N.
Salt Lake City
    This is one of my favorite chap sticks ever invented😍They feel so nice and long lasting healthy juicy lips💓The packaging it secure and awesome. You can buy it anywhere because that's how good they are. I keep keep keep buying them because there awesome
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Philadelphia, PA
In love with all things chapstick. The smell of this watermelon one is absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend it! I tend to lick my lips a lot and if I happen to lick them while this is on I get a pleasant taste instead of a plain waxy taste.
Shelley F.
Shelley F.
Who doesn't love these chapsticks? Their scents always smell amazing, they're good to just throw in your pocket, purse or car for on the go! Very long lasting! You can buy them pretty much anywhere, for a very cheap prices! This will always be my go to!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
This is one of the best products for your lips hands down. I bought this on the whim because my friend mentioned to me she liked it and it was the best purchase ever. It just melts into ur lips and softens them like no other. Typically I have a problem with drying afterwards but this is amazing
Page M.
Page M.
Milledgeville, GA
I enjoy ChapStick, but not as much as I would some other types of lip balms or moisturizers. I feel like ChapStick goes on a little to thick for my liking. I don't like feeling like there is something heavy sitting on top of my skin. I would rather use something lighter and more refreshing.