BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 57 reviews
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
Ruby T.
I bought this product needing a hydrating lip balm and it definitely delivered. The product itself didn't last long on the lips, but it applied smoothly and left my lips soft. The packaging is pretty standard. It's nice, sturdy plastic and the shape makes it easy to apply. The name states that the flavor is watermelon, but I did not get that. It didn't taste/smell like watermelon. It did, however, smell delicious. I have recommended this to a few friends already!
Celine H.
There are many different types of chap sticks to purchase, but in my opinion this brand is my favorite. This flavor/scent specific is amazing and it really does moisturize your lips. With this chap stick your lips will never become dry and I always reach for it when needed, very compact
Edjhae F.
The chapstick smells good! It leaves my lips nice and moisturized. It lasted quite a long time and I didn't expect it to really leave my lips with that moisture. I definitely buy this specific kind often for the smell mostly. I would recommend if your into good smelling chapsttick.
Alexandra C.
I really like this chapstick it keeps my lips moist and I don't have to worry about my lips being dry. The packing was fine it wasn't hard to open. And yes it made my expectations and it was long lasting. Yes I would recommend it to others it really helps your lips and make them soft
Eliza J.
Provo, UT
ChapStick Watermelon Splash not only smells delightful, but also moisturizes my dry, cracked lips. Most lip balms leave a gross film residue on my lips and don't actually penetrate beneath my dry lips but ChapStick reaches beneath the surface and prevents dry lips from returning.
Breanna G.
Corpus Christi
Love it. It does what any chapstick would do. It hydrates the lips and easy to use. It doesn't really matter if u get out of line cause anyone couldnt really tell. It is somewhat long lasting, has great flavor with a bit of a tint and I would most definitely buy again ❤
Kayleigh S.
This reminds me of Lip Smackers that I used as a child. I am always using Chapstick because my lips are always dry. One coat of this lasts a few hours but I constantly reapply because I love the smell and silky feel! I never leave home without it and would buy it again.
Kylee K.
Olivehurst, CA
ChapStick is a must on an everyday basis. This will keep your lips feeling fresh and smooth. If you have dry, cracked, or chapped lips, this is definitely something you should try out to get your lips back to how they should be. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
The smell of this was great! Although I do feel like I had to constantly apply this. It wore off, or absorbed into my lips quickly. I love chopsticks and haven't experienced having to reapply as often with other scents. Overall, it smells great and is fun for summertime!
Katie C.
Laingsburg, MI
I love the smell of this product, it is perfect for summer. I have been using this brand for many year and it is very affordable. You can buy it almost anywhere you go. It works great and gives your lips a nice shine. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend.