BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
Fremont, OH
This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep my lips nice and smooth when the colder weather set it. I wish they would of keep it year around.
Dayle A.
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This chap stick is the best chap stick I've ever used. It makes your lips unchapped right when you put it on. I will always buy this product when I run out of it. A friend bought it for me and I am so thankful. This works wonders on your lips and feels and tastes amazing.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Las Vegas, NM
I'm always excited to try new, seasonal flavors put out by chapstick. I try and have one with me everywhere. This particular flavor was delicious and one of my favorite ones to have come out in the past year. Definitely recommend this fruity, fresh and soft chapstick.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Laingsburg, MI
I love the smell of this product, it is perfect for summer. I have been using this brand for many year and it is very affordable. You can buy it almost anywhere you go. It works great and gives your lips a nice shine. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
Smells so good.🍉 Leaves my lips hydrated and soft. Found at any drugstore, Walmart, Target, CVS pharmacy, etc. And obviously affordable. I would recommend this chapstick if you're gonna be outside for long periods of time and/or your skin/lips get dry or chapped.
Elle N.
Elle N.
Colorado Springs
chapstick does tend to feel a little waxy but it does a great job, got mine from target. The smell is kind of artificial but its a good artificial. The packaging was cute and bright. This one felt more waxy than other ones for some reason but it still worked well
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love this chapstick! I can remember my grandpa always having the original ChapStick with him at all times. So whenever I grab for it, it reminds me of him. But this watermelon flavor is quickly becoming my favorite and makes me wish is was summer now!
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Morrisonville
this is just a basic chap stick it isn't bad at all but it just average. it truly gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing but its nothing that has me like "omg I need this now" I bought it at Walmart so its not hard to find at all and I would recommend this for someone just wanting a normal chap stick
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
I was given this chopstick by a friend when we were on a road trip as he had like six of his own. I've seen them sold at targets and drugstores/pharmacies. Long lasting and easy to use. Smells and tastes great. I continue to buy them and recommend others do too
Dacey H.
Dacey H.
Kutztown
Love the watermelon flavor! Really think this brings out the summer taste right to my lips. I have always been a fan of pretty much any chapstick and this is no exception. Great value for the 4 pack, will definitely continue to buy during the season.