BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Belinda M.
Manchester
If you have a child and wants to eat it beware because it is watermelon they want it. it is very easy to apply. This is a first time user but I just repeat it because it taste/smells good but at the end i look like a mess. This is long lasting and  would commanded it also I would  buy it again.
Courtney L.
Delray Beach
I never leave my house without my chapstick! I get very dry lips and this product not only soothes them, but also prevents the dryness. I love the watermelon and apple flavors. Even just the scent gives your mouth a new life. I will always buy these products
Sarah R.
This is my favorite flavor of chapstick! It is the perfect summer scent and I prefer it over just a regular chapstick. It's just a cheap little guy but well worth it. Nothing fancy but definitely gets the job done! I would recommend to anyone with dry lips!
Andrew U.
This has to be one of my favorites for hydrating my lips while also protecting them. The flavor is genius and it doesn't leave a weird film on my lips like other chapstick have. The packaging is simple, but i mostly keep this stocked up in my makeup vanity.
Shelley F.
Who doesn't love these chapsticks? Their scents always smell amazing, they're good to just throw in your pocket, purse or car for on the go! Very long lasting! You can buy them pretty much anywhere, for a very cheap prices! This will always be my go to!
Page M.
Greensboro, GA
I enjoy ChapStick, but not as much as I would some other types of lip balms or moisturizers. I feel like ChapStick goes on a little to thick for my liking. I don't like feeling like there is something heavy sitting on top of my skin. I would rather use something lighter and more refreshing.
Kionna D.
This chapstick is a must have in my collection. I've been using this particular brand for years an never had a issue. It most definitely passed my expectations. I love the different variety of flavors that they have. Super affordable for everyone.
Taylor W.
I love this scent! Chapstick never fails to soothe my lips especially after a drying lipstick. The summer scents are my favorite and the watermelon is so juicy and sweet! I'll definitely be grabbing more of these before they're done for the season.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
You can buy this product from wall mart, target, cvs and any other drug or convenience store. Absolutely love the smell and consistency of this product. Highly recommend for my fellow watermelon lovers! Too bad i can never keep up with them :)
Haley M.
Atlanta, GA
this is an addictive lip smacking flavor sure to bring your a treat year round, I am going back to the drug store to buy more of these little puppies! I hope they make a sitrus one next, highly recommend for the dog days of summer, will buy again~