BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Sandra H.
Port Angeles, WA
I've never used the watermelon, but my absolute favorite seasonal ChapStick is the cake batter. Nothing else compares!!! I currently have about 7 tubes on hand. I carry one in my purse, at least 2 in my car, and I use it every night before bed. I literally cannot sleep unless I've put my ChapStick on!!
Brittany c.
Kettering
So disappointed. Favorite chapstick brand, favorite flavor of anything, yet this tasted nothing like watermelon...it is almost medicial. Not sure if mine is just dried out, but this formula is different and very rough and dry to run on the lip not a fan. Tried it 3 different days and threw it awau.
Alethea C.
Los Angeles
Smell is nice how ever I find that I have to keep aplying. I got this at a local drug store. Just down the block . I do not think this was work the money I spent on it. It is very easy to use/apply.  I can apply it quickly.  No not really there are better products out there for the same price
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my favorite flavor chapstick I wish I would of bought more when I first saw them in stock I have not been able to find these again. I was in love with the smell I love anything watermelon. sad to say but the taste is nice too lol. this formula is so soothing and moisturizing I love it.
Nancy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so good I repeatedly put it on through out the day because I love smelling it. It also moisturizes my lips for a long time even though I self consciously lick them too often. The price for "chapstick" is always affordable also, so it never hurst your pockets when you want something that will last, smell good, and is of great quality.
Ruby T.
I bought this product needing a hydrating lip balm and it definitely delivered. The product itself didn't last long on the lips, but it applied smoothly and left my lips soft. The packaging is pretty standard. It's nice, sturdy plastic and the shape makes it easy to apply. The name states that the flavor is watermelon, but I did not get that. It didn't taste/smell like watermelon. It did, however, smell delicious. I have recommended this to a few friends already!
Celine H.
There are many different types of chap sticks to purchase, but in my opinion this brand is my favorite. This flavor/scent specific is amazing and it really does moisturize your lips. With this chap stick your lips will never become dry and I always reach for it when needed, very compact
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
The best smell a ChapStick could have! I've always been a fan of Chapstick and they never fail me when my lips need a bit of a gloss or tint of a color. I buy this product at Walmart all the time and I believe it is popular because usually they are gone when I get to Walmart.
Edjhae F.
The chapstick smells good! It leaves my lips nice and moisturized. It lasted quite a long time and I didn't expect it to really leave my lips with that moisture. I definitely buy this specific kind often for the smell mostly. I would recommend if your into good smelling chapsttick.
Alexandra C.
I really like this chapstick it keeps my lips moist and I don't have to worry about my lips being dry. The packing was fine it wasn't hard to open. And yes it made my expectations and it was long lasting. Yes I would recommend it to others it really helps your lips and make them soft