BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Leah H.
Swansea
The texture is very hard and is quite harsh on the lips when applied. This Chapstick tastes horrendous and It does nothing to my lips
Chloe S.
London
This lip balm has a great smell but it doesn't keep my lips moisturised for a long time but I can carry it everywhere with me
Seanna D.
Really refreshing, smells great and gets the job done. I've gone through quite a bit of them and will continue to buy them
Jonier R.
caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
It fascinates me, its smell is very sweet Perfect for every type Of occasion and very subtle and care my lips every time
Megan G.
Edmonton, AB
This lipchap feels really nice on the lips,you can feel it mosturizing but its not sticky or waxy which is really nice
yvonne c.
Dunfermline, Fife
lovely flavour and kept my lips nice and moist during the winter...would definitely recommend this to any of my friends
Ava F.
Scotland
Great lip balm. It is very hydrating and affordable. Personally, I do prefer other lip balms but this one does the job.
Tatiana S.
Bogotá
it is amazing, it is one of the best products that i evere try foy my lips, i buy it in the local shops on my contry
Sammy T.
Ashburton
Very moisturizing on my dry lips. Worth a try. Affordable and worth the money. Lasts a long time and tastes so good!
Melissa A.
Se siente muy rico en los labios, y es un súper hidratante, me encanta su olor, en realidad lo amo y lo recomiendo