BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Toronto
LOVE chapstick!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect and soft and I love that it's not too greasy on my lips! I love the different flavours it comes in!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Se siente muy rico en los labios, y es un súper hidratante, me encanta su olor, en realidad lo amo y lo recomiendo
Kacey F.
Kacey F.
Whitton, England
It smells amazing. Very soothing on lips. Lasts for ages. One of the best ones I have tried. I would rate it 8/10
yvonne c.
yvonne c.
Dunfermline, Fife
lovely flavour and kept my lips nice and moist during the winter...would definitely recommend this to any of my friends
Lu P.
Lu P.
Realemente me encanta este producto.. Amo como queda en los labios.. Lo recomiendo.. Tiene un facil aplique..
dievilin D.
dievilin D.
particularmente gostei muito deste produto, deixou minha pele integra e hidratada. produto incrivel!!,
Paola R.
Paola R.
Su sabor me encanta jaja y tiene una muy buena presentación me encanta. Lo encuentran en farmacias
Saffii L.
Saffii L.
Love the smell of this one and moisturises your lips well. Good value for money and easy application
Megan G.
Megan G.
This lipchap feels really nice on the lips,you can feel it mosturizing but its not sticky or waxy which is really nice
Imaan K.
Imaan K.
Pretoria
Give a sensational watermelon sent and creates an amazing protective layer and meet all my expectations