BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Lower.sackville
This one is by far my favorite as far as flavors go. Works great and last quiet along time. With a brand name such as this one who needs anyother
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
London
This lip balm has a great smell but it doesn't keep my lips moisturised for a long time but I can carry it everywhere with me
Maria A.
Maria A.
Chapstick products always work perfectly for me, but this one is the best by far, just because of the smell and taste, it's so yummy!!
Allie G.
Allie G.
i found that this Chapstick works really well and it smells so good! It definitely met my expectations! Great packaging, nice colours
Seanna D.
Seanna D.
Really refreshing, smells great and gets the job done. I've gone through quite a bit of them and will continue to buy them
Ava F.
Ava F.
Scotland
Great lip balm. It is very hydrating and affordable. Personally, I do prefer other lip balms but this one does the job.
Sammy T.
Sammy T.
Ashburton
Very moisturizing on my dry lips. Worth a try. Affordable and worth the money. Lasts a long time and tastes so good!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Bogotá
it is amazing, it is one of the best products that i evere try foy my lips, i buy it in the local shops on my contry
SHEILA G.
SHEILA G.
me encanta me deja los labios suaves hidratados y rosados el sabor es sandia y huele delicioso y no los deja resecos siempre la llevo en mi bolsa
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Bury greater Manchester
Smells and tastes amazing leaves lips very soft would recommend to everyone I like alot of the flavours but this is my favourite