BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Carrie B.
Lower.sackville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is by far my favorite as far as flavors go. Works great and last quiet along time. With a brand name such as this one who needs anyother
SHEILA G.
me encanta me deja los labios suaves hidratados y rosados el sabor es sandia y huele delicioso y no los deja resecos siempre la llevo en mi bolsa
Jessica M.
i love watermelon so I love the smell of this! Makes you're lips feel so smooth, but the flavour does make it hard not to just lick it off!!
Nikki P.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE chapstick!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect and soft and I love that it's not too greasy on my lips! I love the different flavours it comes in!
jessica l.
woodstock
I have very sensitive lips this product works so well and smells great. Smoke make me brake out this one does not. And such a good price!!!
Grace J.
Cold Lake
I've always loved these products and buy them often for myself and my family! Always happy with the quality and the price point is good.
Tiarna B.
This is my favourite Chapstick that I own, it smells amazing and it's really moisturising, I love that it give a little pink tint aswell
Christina Q.
Bury greater Manchester
Smells and tastes amazing leaves lips very soft would recommend to everyone I like alot of the flavours but this is my favourite
Maria A.
Chapstick products always work perfectly for me, but this one is the best by far, just because of the smell and taste, it's so yummy!!
Leah H.
Swansea
The texture is very hard and is quite harsh on the lips when applied. This Chapstick tastes horrendous and It does nothing to my lips