BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Benny C.
Loveeed this balm. It left my lips feeling so soft for hours without feeling heavy or caked like some other brands sometimes do. I wear it to sleep most nights too to ensure my lips stay hydrated and to heal any visible sunburns.
malena m.
This product really makes me hydrate even the most dry lips and the packaging is beautiful ,
My friends told me to try it because I have very dry lips all the time I was in a pharmacy and I saw it and I said no and I bought it and I used it and I loved it
Chelsea L.
The lip chap is fine, a little bit oily and melts easily but the flavour is absolutely disgusting. The packaging is nice and it's easy to apply and the value is there I guess. The flavour is just gross.
Mørgan F.
This product is amazing! From the smell to the power it has to fight chapped lips. This has been my go to lip balm because of its beautiful fragrance and soft velvety feel on the lips 100% recommend 😊
Just M.
Love the watermelon favour. It is also easy to use and so soft. However i found that the formula was abit drying for me and that i found i had to apply it on more n i did with brands. I found the package so nice however the price is abit ovee price but still great product.
Persia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product because it is so soft on the lips. What I really like about it is that it also tastes and smells wonderful. The price is also very affordable. It is definitely my go to product.
Tayla S.
Really great product would use again. This product would last up to 2 hours. I use this product on a regular basis, I bought this product from Kmart for around $3. Yes I would use this product again ask I do anyways
Venice D.
Spruce Grove, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it comes in a stick which is very convenient. Everytime i apply this on the lips i just want to eat my lips because it smells so good!! Prefer this one over expensive brands
Taylor S.
Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturising and the flavour is amazing!I always tend to use this in the summer because of the nice watermelon scent.For some reason I feel like this chap stick makes my lips more plump?Nice packaging too!
Kelly L.
Absolutely love this product. Makes my lips so smooth. It's very long lasting. It smells great! I didn't think I was going to enjoy it but it's become my favourite. Definitely would buy again!