BY CHAPSTICK

Anisah R.
Birmingham
The watermelon chopstick lip balm is Devine, the smell and application of the production is so good, the packaging of the product is so cute, its so easy to use my little sister uses it as lipstick, I would recomend this product to everyone I know. It leaves such a soft glossy feeling on my lips
Kirsty M.
Burnt Firs Place, Heathhall, Dumfries
I love how this chap stick feels on my lips. It really did meet my expectations. The product last a couple hours and the watermelon flavour makes it even more refreshing. The packaging is nice and compact. I would definitely use this product again.
Benny C.
Loveeed this balm. It left my lips feeling so soft for hours without feeling heavy or caked like some other brands sometimes do. I wear it to sleep most nights too to ensure my lips stay hydrated and to heal any visible sunburns.
Chelsea L.
The lip chap is fine, a little bit oily and melts easily but the flavour is absolutely disgusting. The packaging is nice and it's easy to apply and the value is there I guess. The flavour is just gross.
malena m.
This product really makes me hydrate even the most dry lips and the packaging is beautiful ,
My friends told me to try it because I have very dry lips all the time I was in a pharmacy and I saw it and I said no and I bought it and I used it and I loved it
Mørgan F.
This product is amazing! From the smell to the power it has to fight chapped lips. This has been my go to lip balm because of its beautiful fragrance and soft velvety feel on the lips 100% recommend 😊
Just M.
Love the watermelon favour. It is also easy to use and so soft. However i found that the formula was abit drying for me and that i found i had to apply it on more n i did with brands. I found the package so nice however the price is abit ovee price but still great product.
Persia T.
love this product because it is so soft on the lips. What I really like about it is that it also tastes and smells wonderful. The price is also very affordable. It is definitely my go to product.
Tayla S.
Really great product would use again. This product would last up to 2 hours. I use this product on a regular basis, I bought this product from Kmart for around $3. Yes I would use this product again ask I do anyways
Venice D.
Spruce grove, AB
I like that it comes in a stick which is very convenient. Everytime i apply this on the lips i just want to eat my lips because it smells so good!! Prefer this one over expensive brands