BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love this product!!! I have an obbession with chap stick and this I should one Of my favourites!!! I locw the smell! I would definitely buy it again! I personally think it was a great value as it last forever! I would recommend it to someone who has dry lips often!!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Absolutely love this product. Makes my lips so smooth. It's very long lasting. It smells great! I didn't think I was going to enjoy it but it's become my favourite. Definitely would buy again!
Taylar C.
Taylar C.
AMAZING the taste scent a result are definitely worth the buy it left my lips looking and feeling more fresh and not dry at all it definitely met all my expectations and more I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Yamileth A.
Yamileth A.
ChapStick is the most amazing balm for our lips, is freshing and all the flavors are amazing so cool, the packaging is good nothing from another planet, is super easy to use and easy to go with it, I personally recommend this one, you are gonna love it
Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.
Dumfries
I love how this chap stick feels on my lips. It really did meet my expectations. The product last a couple hours and the watermelon flavour makes it even more refreshing. The packaging is nice and compact. I would definitely use this product again.
I really like the flavour of this product. It not only smells good but feels so amazingly good on the lips. The packaging is very well done, with the usual chapstick labelling and the price of this lip balm is very reasonable. Definitely buy again.
Tanvir M.
Tanvir M.
Sidney
This Chapstick makes your lips feel amazing! This product is super moisturizing and leaves you wanting more because it's watermelon flavour taste/smells great!
Von🌹 D.
Von🌹 D.
Edinburgh
Chapsticks are some of the best lip balms out there, it's hard to find ones that don't dry my lips out after a while but their watermelon balm smells amazing and does the job.
paige b.
paige b.
Bradford , west yorkshire
first time user, smells so amazing. can't remember where i bought it but i need to go get another, so easy to use and apply cute packaging id rather it had a different lid though. defiantly would recommend to friends & family.
Persia T.
Persia T.
Wellness Guru Expert
love this product because it is so soft on the lips. What I really like about it is that it also tastes and smells wonderful. The price is also very affordable. It is definitely my go to product.