BY CHAPSTICK

• Limited Edition ChapStick® Watermelon Splash

• A fruity and juicy treat for your summer-loving lips!

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "I use chapstick constantly and this one has a Great taste and Keeps my lips from chafing and being dry. I have one by my bed, one in my purse and one in my kitchen. Love it!" in 54 reviews
  • "I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!" in 28 reviews
  • "I often use liquid matte lipsticks, which drys out my lips, so i find myself using chapstick everyday. I love it because it smells good, feels good, and looks good on my lips." in 23 reviews
Jess C.
I get really dry lips, but since I've been using this product I have not had to worry about them. It is so hydrating, I just wish it stayed on a bit longer.
I keep it on me at all times. Oh, and it smells delicious!! I would recommend
Rikatrina B.
Alice M.
I found this product easy to apply onto my lips considering I have really cracked lips. The tast was Delicious and stayed on my lips for 1-2 hours. Before reapplying it. It made my lips feel a lot better but only lasted for a couple of hours. I would recommend it as I loved the; taste, application and how well it stayed on.
paige b.
Bradford , west yorkshire
first time user, smells so amazing. can't remember where i bought it but i need to go get another, so easy to use and apply cute packaging id rather it had a different lid though. defiantly would recommend to friends & family.
Maria Z.
Calgary, AB
It is an amazing product, it keeps your lips out of being dry. I would recommend everyone who lives in a dry city to use this product! The best thing is that is affordable. This is the chopstick that is always in my purse
Taylar C.
AMAZING the taste scent a result are definitely worth the buy it left my lips looking and feeling more fresh and not dry at all it definitely met all my expectations and more I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Greer Z.
Whenever I start thinking about my lips being dry I will lick them which makes it way worse! ChapStick has been so good to me over the years, the only down fall is I lose them all the time, but lucky they are cheap!
Anisah R.
Birmingham
The watermelon chopstick lip balm is Devine, the smell and application of the production is so good, the packaging of the product is so cute, its so easy to use my little sister uses it as lipstick, I would recomend this product to everyone I know. It leaves such a soft glossy feeling on my lips
Kirsty M.
Burnt Firs Place, Heathhall, Dumfries
I love how this chap stick feels on my lips. It really did meet my expectations. The product last a couple hours and the watermelon flavour makes it even more refreshing. The packaging is nice and compact. I would definitely use this product again.
Benny C.
Loveeed this balm. It left my lips feeling so soft for hours without feeling heavy or caked like some other brands sometimes do. I wear it to sleep most nights too to ensure my lips stay hydrated and to heal any visible sunburns.