BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. It always feels so good on my lips and if my lips are very chapped and I apply this it doesn't sting which is good! I absolutely adore the smell and it's a perfect size just to throw in your bag! Totally suggest;)
Jess C.
I get really dry lips, but since I've been using this product I have not had to worry about them. It is so hydrating, I just wish it stayed on a bit longer.
I keep it on me at all times. Oh, and it smells delicious!! I would recommend
Kayla A.
I loved this product! It kept my lips hydrated and moisturised I found that it stayed on for a decent amount of time and it smelled so much like watermelon. It also gave a really nice and cute baby pink tint to my lips. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alice M.
I found this product easy to apply onto my lips considering I have really cracked lips. The tast was Delicious and stayed on my lips for 1-2 hours. Before reapplying it. It made my lips feel a lot better but only lasted for a couple of hours. I would recommend it as I loved the; taste, application and how well it stayed on.
Rikatrina B.
I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!
paige b.
Bradford , west yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
first time user, smells so amazing. can't remember where i bought it but i need to go get another, so easy to use and apply cute packaging id rather it had a different lid though. defiantly would recommend to friends & family.
Maria Z.
Calgary, AB
It is an amazing product, it keeps your lips out of being dry. I would recommend everyone who lives in a dry city to use this product! The best thing is that is affordable. This is the chopstick that is always in my purse
Taylar C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING the taste scent a result are definitely worth the buy it left my lips looking and feeling more fresh and not dry at all it definitely met all my expectations and more I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Greer Z.
Whenever I start thinking about my lips being dry I will lick them which makes it way worse! ChapStick has been so good to me over the years, the only down fall is I lose them all the time, but lucky they are cheap!
Anisah R.
Birmingham
The watermelon chopstick lip balm is Devine, the smell and application of the production is so good, the packaging of the product is so cute, its so easy to use my little sister uses it as lipstick, I would recomend this product to everyone I know. It leaves such a soft glossy feeling on my lips