BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Mørgan F.
Mørgan F.
This product is amazing! From the smell to the power it has to fight chapped lips. This has been my go to lip balm because of its beautiful fragrance and soft velvety feel on the lips 100% recommend 😊
Alice M.
Alice M.
I found this product easy to apply onto my lips considering I have really cracked lips. The tast was Delicious and stayed on my lips for 1-2 hours. Before reapplying it. It made my lips feel a lot better but only lasted for a couple of hours. I would recommend it as I loved the; taste, application and how well it stayed on.
Tayla S.
Tayla S.
Really great product would use again. This product would last up to 2 hours. I use this product on a regular basis, I bought this product from Kmart for around $3. Yes I would use this product again ask I do anyways
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Arbroath
It's a good everyday lip balm. It makes your lips soft and moisturised. Its clear so it's easy to use and apply. I use this often. I bought it at my local drugstore. I would repurchase.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Liverpool
Very moisturising and the flavour is amazing!I always tend to use this in the summer because of the nice watermelon scent.For some reason I feel like this chap stick makes my lips more plump?Nice packaging too!
Venice D.
Venice D.
Spruce grove, AB
I like that it comes in a stick which is very convenient. Everytime i apply this on the lips i just want to eat my lips because it smells so good!! Prefer this one over expensive brands
Paula A.
Paula A.
Este es muy bueno para la resequedad de los labios, sobre todo en invierno donde se ponen más sensibles que nunca, por lo que esta es una gran solución para esos labios partidos!!!
Kacey F.
Kacey F.
I really recommend this product. The packaging is so stunning. The lip balm is so silky smooth on your lips and leaves them feeling hydrated. It is a good value for money and I would definitely recommend!
Eggy L.
Eggy L.
Very nice flavour , smells nice , everyone can use this product . Helps with dry lips and makes lips soft and smooth . Easy to apply , quite cheap and defensively worth its price . I would buy this again
Just M.
Just M.
Love the watermelon favour. It is also easy to use and so soft. However i found that the formula was abit drying for me and that i found i had to apply it on more n i did with brands. I found the package so nice however the price is abit ovee price but still great product.