BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Stara D.
San Diego
Who doesn't love chapstick, to begin with? I have to pick up a new one just about every time I go to the store. This is my current summer favorite. Glides on smooth, the perfect amount of fragrant, lips are lush and kissable. Perfect for all those beach bashes you'll be invited too.
Aislinn O.
Kilkenny
I love this product! It smells so delicious you'll want to eat it! Kept my lips hydrated although i did reapply a few times throughout the day. I loved the packaging Chapstick applied it made it a really fun product, and for sure I would and have recommended this to my friends!
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!! I have an obbession with chap stick and this I should one Of my favourites!!! I locw the smell! I would definitely buy it again! I personally think it was a great value as it last forever! I would recommend it to someone who has dry lips often!!
KC Lynn B.
Rota
I love this brand and flavor of Chapstick. I get really Chap dry and sometimes crack lips and before I would lick my lips to moisture it but now I use this product its creamy and really moisturize my lips. It helps my lips very much. It smells great and it last long.
Jazmin G.
Kansas City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is easy to carry, it's very light weight. You can buy this lip balm at ANY drugstore! It's very accessible and easy to find. The packaging isn't super because it's just plastic. This is definitely a go-to during season change from fall to winter.
Yamileth A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ChapStick is the most amazing balm for our lips, is freshing and all the flavors are amazing so cool, the packaging is good nothing from another planet, is super easy to use and easy to go with it, I personally recommend this one, you are gonna love it
Samantha W.
Toronto
I absolutely love this chapstick! It's definitely my go-to scent! This balm keeps my lips moist and smells incredible - a very light and refreshing scent of summer! I recommend it to everyone I know and am a repeat buyer of this specific scent. :)
Yazmin V.
I like these eos very much as they are very moisturizing for my lips, it leaves them very soft and makes them visibly look a little bigger and beautiful even though they do not have a coloe but a smell and taste give a very healthy appearance To the lips and that's why I like them very much
Kianna P.
This is one of my highly favoured lip balms! I have sensitive lips so this lip balm helped me survive the winter. The only down fall is how thick and waxy the lip balm gets when it is too cold. Other then that I absolutely love this Chapstick. ❤️
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. It always feels so good on my lips and if my lips are very chapped and I apply this it doesn't sting which is good! I absolutely adore the smell and it's a perfect size just to throw in your bag! Totally suggest;)