BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Rikatrina B.
Rikatrina B.
I got mine as a gift and I am willing to buy one if I had the chance. I love the smell, it's light and very refreshing. It also felt good on the lips. It was moisturizing, so I knew my lips were in "good hands". I loved the packaging, too. So easy to bring around anywhere!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
I loved this product! It kept my lips hydrated and moisturised I found that it stayed on for a decent amount of time and it smelled so much like watermelon. It also gave a really nice and cute baby pink tint to my lips. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Calgary, AB
It is an amazing product, it keeps your lips out of being dry. I would recommend everyone who lives in a dry city to use this product! The best thing is that is affordable. This is the chopstick that is always in my purse
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Edmonton, AB
Great taste ! As all chapstick products it was great. I recieved it in my stocking last Christmas but I would definitely buy it again! If you love watermelon flavour you'll love this. I would recommend this to friends.
Greer Z.
Greer Z.
Whenever I start thinking about my lips being dry I will lick them which makes it way worse! ChapStick has been so good to me over the years, the only down fall is I lose them all the time, but lucky they are cheap!
Anisah R.
Anisah R.
Birmingham
The watermelon chopstick lip balm is Devine, the smell and application of the production is so good, the packaging of the product is so cute, its so easy to use my little sister uses it as lipstick, I would recomend this product to everyone I know. It leaves such a soft glossy feeling on my lips
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Toronto
I absolutely love this chapstick! It's definitely my go-to scent! This balm keeps my lips moist and smells incredible - a very light and refreshing scent of summer! I recommend it to everyone I know and am a repeat buyer of this specific scent. :)
Benny C.
Benny C.
Loveeed this balm. It left my lips feeling so soft for hours without feeling heavy or caked like some other brands sometimes do. I wear it to sleep most nights too to ensure my lips stay hydrated and to heal any visible sunburns.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
The lip chap is fine, a little bit oily and melts easily but the flavour is absolutely disgusting. The packaging is nice and it's easy to apply and the value is there I guess. The flavour is just gross.
malena m.
malena m.
This product really makes me hydrate even the most dry lips and the packaging is beautiful ,
My friends told me to try it because I have very dry lips all the time I was in a pharmacy and I saw it and I said no and I bought it and I used it and I loved it