BY CHAPSTICK

Anya S.
Newbridge
I really loved this product I found the packaging super cute and summery it definitely met my expectations. I found that it didn't last too long (although that's probably because I was using it so much) I've purchased this product more than once and I will definitely continue to purchase it.
Kacey H.
Okay I'm not sure why you don't think I have a lot to say I do not want you too but you know I'm joking but you know I'm joking right here you go yeah you know I'm not lying to me though I know what I want to know about it and you know I would be like happy to be a lesbian then you don't want me too well you know what you
Stara D.
San Diego
Who doesn't love chapstick, to begin with? I have to pick up a new one just about every time I go to the store. This is my current summer favorite. Glides on smooth, the perfect amount of fragrant, lips are lush and kissable. Perfect for all those beach bashes you'll be invited too.
Aislinn O.
Kilkenny
I love this product! It smells so delicious you'll want to eat it! Kept my lips hydrated although i did reapply a few times throughout the day. I loved the packaging Chapstick applied it made it a really fun product, and for sure I would and have recommended this to my friends!
Ashley T.
I love this product!!! I have an obbession with chap stick and this I should one Of my favourites!!! I locw the smell! I would definitely buy it again! I personally think it was a great value as it last forever! I would recommend it to someone who has dry lips often!!
KC Lynn B.
Rota
I love this brand and flavor of Chapstick. I get really Chap dry and sometimes crack lips and before I would lick my lips to moisture it but now I use this product its creamy and really moisturize my lips. It helps my lips very much. It smells great and it last long.
Jazmin G.
Kansas City
This product is easy to carry, it's very light weight. You can buy this lip balm at ANY drugstore! It's very accessible and easy to find. The packaging isn't super because it's just plastic. This is definitely a go-to during season change from fall to winter.
Yamileth A.
ChapStick is the most amazing balm for our lips, is freshing and all the flavors are amazing so cool, the packaging is good nothing from another planet, is super easy to use and easy to go with it, I personally recommend this one, you are gonna love it
Samantha W.
Toronto
I absolutely love this chapstick! It's definitely my go-to scent! This balm keeps my lips moist and smells incredible - a very light and refreshing scent of summer! I recommend it to everyone I know and am a repeat buyer of this specific scent. :)
Yazmin V.
I like these eos very much as they are very moisturizing for my lips, it leaves them very soft and makes them visibly look a little bigger and beautiful even though they do not have a coloe but a smell and taste give a very healthy appearance To the lips and that's why I like them very much