BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
👻: s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was actually bought this product by my brother for christmas a while back so i am unsure where you could buy it from. however it is a great buy and i would recommend it to others especially those who love a strongly scented lipbalm. my only problem was that it is sometimes too greasy. despite this id definitely buy it again
Courtney K.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great taste ! As all chapstick products it was great. I recieved it in my stocking last Christmas but I would definitely buy it again! If you love watermelon flavour you'll love this. I would recommend this to friends.
Shannon S.
Arbroath
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good everyday lip balm. It makes your lips soft and moisturised. Its clear so it's easy to use and apply. I use this often. I bought it at my local drugstore. I would repurchase.
Paula A.
Este es muy bueno para la resequedad de los labios, sobre todo en invierno donde se ponen más sensibles que nunca, por lo que esta es una gran solución para esos labios partidos!!!
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapsticks are some of the best lip balms out there, it's hard to find ones that don't dry my lips out after a while but their watermelon balm smells amazing and does the job.
Victoria V.
Chapstick Watermelon Splash is probably one of my favorite formulations to date. This one has a soft, smooth texture that softens up lips quite nicely! Chapstick’s formula has changed over the years and it much improved upon from years back! This is a nice way to prep lips for lipstick or just to keep lips nice and smooth when the cooler weather sets it.And yes, the taste is pretty darn nice too! This isn’t an over sweet, tooth aching inducing watermelon flavor. It’s actually quite lovely and isn’t fake or plastic-y! It’s sweet and subtly fruity! It tastes like Summer to me!
Kitty G.
Is a very nice and pleasant product, it smells very good, its texture is sueve and leaves the lips precious
Should have more pigment and taste
It would be something very new and veende super, make an entire campaign of delicious fruit flavors like grape ..
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
uno d Ios mejores dsd peke~a mi mama Ios compraba  & creanme es super versatil & comoda d llevar en tu cartera siempre q voi a la tienda a comprarlo casi ninca las tienen o se lo han llevado todo mi ipinion mas sincera si la encuentran no lo piensen dos veces comprenla
Anya S.
Newbridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this product I found the packaging super cute and summery it definitely met my expectations. I found that it didn't last too long (although that's probably because I was using it so much) I've purchased this product more than once and I will definitely continue to purchase it.
Kacey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I'm not sure why you don't think I have a lot to say I do not want you too but you know I'm joking but you know I'm joking right here you go yeah you know I'm not lying to me though I know what I want to know about it and you know I would be like happy to be a lesbian then you don't want me too well you know what you