BY CHAPSTICK

ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Watermelon Splash
  • "This is soooo tasty, sometimes I find myself licking my lips, Its a smooth application and long lasting." in 1 review
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
woking
This is one of my favourite lip products because it has a really nice scent to it without it being expensive it lasts a long time and this is the first time I have brought a product like this but it was worth every penny I would definitely buy it again because it was nice on the lips
Stara D.
Stara D.
San Diego
Who doesn't love chapstick, to begin with? I have to pick up a new one just about every time I go to the store. This is my current summer favorite. Glides on smooth, the perfect amount of fragrant, lips are lush and kissable. Perfect for all those beach bashes you'll be invited too.
Aislinn O.
Aislinn O.
Kilkenny
I love this product! It smells so delicious you'll want to eat it! Kept my lips hydrated although i did reapply a few times throughout the day. I loved the packaging Chapstick applied it made it a really fun product, and for sure I would and have recommended this to my friends!
👻: s.
👻: s.
i was actually bought this product by my brother for christmas a while back so i am unsure where you could buy it from. however it is a great buy and i would recommend it to others especially those who love a strongly scented lipbalm. my only problem was that it is sometimes too greasy. despite this id definitely buy it again
KC Lynn B.
KC Lynn B.
Rota
I love this brand and flavor of Chapstick. I get really Chap dry and sometimes crack lips and before I would lick my lips to moisture it but now I use this product its creamy and really moisturize my lips. It helps my lips very much. It smells great and it last long.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Kansas City
This product is easy to carry, it's very light weight. You can buy this lip balm at ANY drugstore! It's very accessible and easy to find. The packaging isn't super because it's just plastic. This is definitely a go-to during season change from fall to winter.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
I like these eos very much as they are very moisturizing for my lips, it leaves them very soft and makes them visibly look a little bigger and beautiful even though they do not have a coloe but a smell and taste give a very healthy appearance To the lips and that's why I like them very much
Kianna P.
Kianna P.
This is one of my highly favoured lip balms! I have sensitive lips so this lip balm helped me survive the winter. The only down fall is how thick and waxy the lip balm gets when it is too cold. Other then that I absolutely love this Chapstick. ❤️
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
This is an amazing product. It always feels so good on my lips and if my lips are very chapped and I apply this it doesn't sting which is good! I absolutely adore the smell and it's a perfect size just to throw in your bag! Totally suggest;)
Jess C.
Jess C.
I get really dry lips, but since I've been using this product I have not had to worry about them. It is so hydrating, I just wish it stayed on a bit longer.
I keep it on me at all times. Oh, and it smells delicious!! I would recommend